This forum is so FUCKING RETARTED

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I saw a nigga on the looksmax section post a diy buccel fat removel and he ended up bleeding out, like where is your fucking 3rd brain cell?

@Clavicular bro once you make your diy canthoplasty I know niggas here are gonna do it and cut their eye open

You can legit tell people about “DIY IMPLANT” or “DIY BIMAXX BROOOO” and people here will do it. 100000% that people here would perform Bimax on themself if it was possible 100000% I have no doubt in my mind even if they know they probably would die. Holy fuck just save for surgery you absolute retards before you end up killing yourself
breaking news: moralfag pussy learns about people hardmaxxing - by the way, the diy buccalfat removal worked.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I saw a nigga on the looksmax section post a diy buccel fat removel and he ended up bleeding out, like where is your fucking 3rd brain cell?

@Clavicular bro once you make your diy canthoplasty I know niggas here are gonna do it and cut their eye open

You can legit tell people about “DIY IMPLANT” or “DIY BIMAXX BROOOO” and people here will do it. 100000% that people here would perform Bimax on themself if it was possible 100000% I have no doubt in my mind even if they know they probably would die. Holy fuck just save for surgery you absolute retards before you end up killing yourself

>This forum is so FUCKING RETARTED​

>RETARTED​

Zenis

• +1
Reactions: Marukosu._.
Cope my DIY monobloc will ascend me

If you can convince people to hit themselves in the face with a hammer you can pretty much convince them to do anything.
But it works bhai

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
But it works bhai
I mean I don't know bro. Usually people who do it are going through puberty so your face will grow anyway. It's hard to know what puberty did vs what bonesmashing did.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I'm OK with this nigga @Clavicular doing weird and dangerous shit, but it pisses me off so much how many faggots he brings here. Just when I thought the tiktok invasion was over, this dalit decides to post 5 tiktoks about .org. Weren't we supposed to gatekeep this place?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Autismcel
I'm OK with this nigga @Clavicular doing weird and dangerous shit, but it pisses me off so much how many faggots he brings here. Just when I thought the tiktok invasion was over, this dalit decides to post 5 tiktoks about .org. Weren't we supposed to gatekeep this place?
Shut up😂😂 he literally joined before you retard and hes mentally ill

Why gatekeep it when all the info is basically stolen from reddit

Cope, it's only 5 days and you only started posting in 2024
wrong all my old threads were deleted because i tried to make myself anonymous and realized it was too late

Also u contribute nothing so why would u care if i leak my own posts

wrong all my old threads were deleted because i tried to make myself anonymous and realized it was too late
 Cope
Also u contribute nothing so why would u care if i leak my own posts
How do you know? You only rot on your threads. I've contributed plentily. You're the one who's barely contributed in a useful and non-autistic way :ogre:

my UEE pdo was quite literally the first case on the internet

And i put orcs name in the title

That wasnt even a good thread
It was his idea. I remember him posting the blueprint in the comments of one of his threads. You just followed

It was his idea. I remember him posting the blueprint in the comments of one of his threads. You just followed

No it was fully my idea to use PDO to create the volume in the supraorbitals

IMG 4834

He gave this idea for a design but i went with a different design

Plus i didnt even use standard PDOs besides one time

I use custom multi cannulas so JFL

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Aug 24, 2023
Wasn't I supposedly on your ignore listn

No it was fully my idea to use PDO to create the volume in the supraorbitals

View attachment 2862647

He gave this idea for a design but i went with a different design

Plus i didnt even use standard PDOs besides one time

I use custom multi cannulas so JFL
ok, nigga I said barely, you got some decent threads, but don't think you're contributing cuz you "invented" a cope "surgery". It's not a contribution, it's autism. As I said most of your shit is useless or water (not all). I don't mean to start beef with you or anything, but all those tiktok minions of yours (who you're intentionally bringing) and that undeserved contributor role (no offense) have made you kinda delusional

Last edited:

ok, nigga I said barely, you got some decent threads, but don't think you're contributing cuz you "invented" a cope "surgery". It's not a contribution, it's autism. As I said most of your shit is useless or water (not all). I don't mean to start beef with you or anything, but all those tiktok minions of yours (who you'reintentionallybringing) and that undeserved contributor role (no offense) have made you kinda delusional
Do u realize that the site is already well know ROFL

You must not know what water is because all the shit ive been doing is new

Autistic, sure ill take that but not bad

ok, nigga I said barely, you got some decent threads, but don't think you're contributing cuz you "invented" a cope "surgery". It's not a contribution, it's autism. As I said most of your shit is useless or water (not all). I don't mean to start beef with you or anything, but all those tiktok minions of yours (who you're intentionally bringing) and that undeserved contributor role (no offense) have made you kinda delusional
I dont think hes responsible for a large influx of new users, its all Shami and james.

And when you say the truth all the people lose their minds