Best Looksmaxes For Teenagers

C

ChadpreetAryan

Iron
I am currently a teenager who has experienced my growth spurt majorly (6’0) , predicted height is (6’3) . What are some softmaxxes and maybe a few hard makes I can do to improve my facial structure (specifically Jaw, body, hair and eye area)
I have linked some images so you can have a better idea of my current face. I am squinting for the the eye area image. I believe my main failos are pheno and eye area, along with slight jaw recession and water bloat. Any ideas on how to improve eye area and eyebrows along with jaw at this age?

F075BC3E 7D59 47E7 B5E5 F8D4943D33E9

Attachments

• 4B4E81F5-5C2A-42F7-96F0-6AC2734E36CE.jpeg
    4B4E81F5-5C2A-42F7-96F0-6AC2734E36CE.jpeg
    373.9 KB · Views: 0
you look decent just get to low bodyfat but don’t starve yourself too much your growing so consume dairy I’m assuming your lactose tolerant, also train neck and physique but don’t get fade from your hair instead and get it like fringe hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
you look decent just get to low bodyfat but don’t starve yourself too much your growing so consume dairy I’m assuming your lactose tolerant, also train neck and physique but don’t get fade from your hair instead and get it like fringe hairstyle
Thanks man. Do you have any ideas on how to reverse some of the maxillary recession I have due to mouth breathing and correctly guide my facial growth? Also is there any way to change brow shape and make them straighter instead of that sharp turn?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Are you Indian or med ?

Are you Indian or med ?
Indian but my grandparents are from Afghanistan and my specific caste has large DNA links to Afghanistan due to living there for a few hundred years and mating. My grandpas are both light skinned with blue eyes. I used to have extremely light skin until very recently and I don’t know ho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel, RopeMaxxed, poopoohead and 1 other person
Indian but my grandparents are from Afghanistan and my specific caste has large DNA links to Afghanistan due to living there for a few hundred years and mating. My grandpas are both light skinned with blue eyes. I used to have extremely light skin until very recently and I don’t know ho
JFL, what a man does to not be called Curry.
It's truly pathetic being a Curry among these muh White, Tall Chads, mang.
I cope with being a LightSkinned CurryCel.
How can you even cope, JFL?

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and 5.5psl
JFL, what a man does to not be called Curry.
It's truly pathetic being a Curry among these muh White, Tall Chads, mang.
I cope with being a LightSkinned CurryCel.
How can you even cope, JFL?
I am still a lighted skinned currycel, much lighter than your average brown curry. I just want to fully go back to being white passing

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
why u have earrings bro u aint 1999 shawn wayans

Your bones look quite good. Just leanmax.

I am still a lighted skinned currycel, much lighter than your average brown curry. I just want to fully go back to being white passing
Ur pheno is alrdy curry you can't change that