gh or gh secretagogues like mk677
injectable ghk-cu
bpc157 & tb500
tret

anything else i forgot?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and TheMilkMan
Solid stack, when do you apply/dose those between your microneedling session?

Solid stack, when do you apply/dose those between your microneedling session?
lets say you get 2 mm microneedling at the evening

day of microneedling (day 1): verteporfin injection
day 2: you start applying egf
~day 5: u start applying tret (wont be doing that personally as im on accutane)

currently im not using vert, egf and tb500 yet

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
good stack, I've had positive experience with matrixyl and oral hyaluronic acid supplements.

After a needling session I would also suggest to apply aloe vera gel (or any other humectant) after you have applied peptides and then apply an occlusive like vaseline

what type of micro needler are you using?

• +1
Reactions: piec
good stack, I've had positive experience with matrixyl and oral hyaluronic acid supplements.

After a needling session I would also suggest to apply aloe vera gel (or any other humectant) after you have applied peptides and then apply an occlusive like vaseline

dr pen ultima m8

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
what is the tb500 for

Last edited:
what is the tb500 for
wound healing properties

how long after microneedling should i apply vaseline?
also can cicaplast baume b5 work just as well because of shea butter or will real occlusive like vaseline give best result

Last edited:

also im assuming you used 120 mg of HA right?

What is this stack for iirc both hair and certain scars needs deep wounding and then vert applied rather than just microneedling

What is this stack for iirc both hair and certain scars needs deep wounding and then vert applied rather than just microneedling
some people had results with deep microneedling and vert, the goal is to eventually work up to 3mm, but 2.25 is probably most ill ever do,
its more of an assistant than the main worker

Last edited:
wound healing properties

how long after microneedling should i apply vaseline?
also can cicaplast baume b5 work just as well because of shea butter or will real occlusive like vaseline give best result
I microneedle in the morning on the weekends, and will apply vaseline when I go to sleep to give my skin time to heal and help prevent contaminants from the vaseline entering my body, so probably around 10-12 hours after

I havent used shea butter/ cicaplast baume b5 since I get breakouts, but if it works for you I don't see why u shouldn't use it, you can probs apply shea 6-8 hours after treatment and then reapply before bed.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Would you recommend the pen? I thought about buying it but more for anti balding reasons
didnt really use any other device but feels good and gets the job done

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
lets say you get 2 mm microneedling at the evening

day of microneedling (day 1): verteporfin injection
day 2: you start applying egf
~day 5: u start applying tret (wont be doing that personally as im on accutane)

currently im not using vert, egf and tb500 yet
That egf factor is money dude lmfao I’m not paying $300 for that.
Where do you get the bpc or ghk?

u can use any other egf product, this is just one of the "best" choices u would optimally use

bpc particle peptides and ghk xpeptides (the one that works through mail)
I meant the website? Or u can dm if mods are tempted to ban.