Best normal shoes to add height (not elevator shoes shit)

looksseg

looksseg

Silver
Introduction
Its important to this forum to know the best shoes to make you taller, and I'm not talking about shitty elevator shoes that are just normal shoes (usually with shitty quality) with some insole attached. Also not airforce1 or something, that barely adds 1.5 inch, also not platform shoes where you just look as a clown

Idea here is to discuss about socially acceptable shoes, from prestiged brands that can add maximum height, without elevating your heels more than the rest of foot (making you uncomfortable). Not against doing it, but if you want would still be better to buy a good shoes and only after add insoles

Why avoid elevator shoes
  • Almost all of them are shitty shoes coming from China, with very low quality that will charge a lot for it (there are few exceptions though, as guidomaggi)
  • They are just a normal shoes with insole attached on it, you could just buy a normal shoes and put an insole on it and would be the same, with the only disadvantage that the insole would be more loose on it
  • Girls observe shoes that people are wearing, if you date longer she might actually research about it and find that you are wearing an elevator shoes. Than, its over for you
  • They lie about how much height you can gain, usually is only 60% of what they tell, because the insole attached compresses when you are on it
  • If you wear one that claims to add more than claimed 7cm (4cm in reality) you will walk oddly because your heels are too high

Boots
So, as for boots, as far as I know the best are some Timberland, according to this site some Timberland can add about 2" (5 cm)
Timberland PRO Men’s 8″ Boondock Comp-Toe Waterproof Work Boot
and Timberland PRO Men’s 26011 Direct Attach 8″ Soft-Toe

But I'm not fully convinced about that, but at least 1.75" (4.4cm) it should add, which is already much more than other shoes

It's worth to mention that Boots are not always appropriate to wear, and in some times can be odd or noticed as try hard

Sneakers
As for sneakers, for very common brand the best would be Nike Airmax, where some of them add 1.4 to 1.6 inch (3.5cm-4cm), no more than that

However, there is some high fashion brand that can add more than that, I just don't know exactly how much, but I believe about 2", maybe even a bit more. I think the best one would be Balenciaga Defender

I don't know how much it adds, but there are people "thinking" that is 5-6cm. No one measured accurately though. To know exactly, would need to measure the height with and without the shoes. it would be really good if someone in this forum have one to confirm

Also, some other high brand sneakers that probably add more than Nike Airmax, but less than Balenciaga defender
Balenciaga Triple S

Versace chain reaction

Conclusion
Shoes that claim to add X height will never add you this height, because they compress. All these tall elevator shoes do that, usually is only 60% of what they claim, same goes for insoles. To really know how much they add, you need to measure yourself with and without shoes and take the difference.

Don't think also that you will look like 5cm taller because you wore a 5cm shoes, because other men are also wearing shoes outside, and every shoes adds some height, to make things worse, most young men wear sneakers, which usually add around 2.5cm

Obviously you won't gain real height, but its a good way to increase your SMV every time you go out. You can add insole on it to increase even more, just dont exaggerate

Attachments

• 1684691090509.png
    1684691090509.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1684691153906.png
    1684691153906.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1684691430659.png
    1684691430659.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1684691536674.png
    1684691536674.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1684691951552.png
    1684691951552.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
All clown shoes dogshit post

• JFL
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 30234 and Elvisandreaa
I had my hopes up when starting to read this post but these shoes are a little goofy looking to say the least. I saw someone IRL who was wearing one of these and all I did was laugh at him because of how tryhard they look on a normie

Appreciate the effort

• So Sad
Reactions: looksseg
There's not much you can do at such a small height really. Just try to wear same-color clothes so you don't cut yourself in half and appear to be shorter and wear neurotypical/trending shoes that make you at least 2 centimeters tall. Remember that face is way more important than height if you're not living in the West (face is still the most important factor in the West, too, though to a lesser extent).