Best Person To Get Implants From

B

blackgriffin_1

Iron
I’m a black low MTN who is on a looksmaxxing journey to become a high MTN or low HTN. One step in my journey in becoming this is getting jaw implants for my lower third. Most people have said go to Gaint Implants but I don’t want to have to wait till 2050 to get my jaw implants💀. I have done some research and so far I have come to the conclusion of going to Dr.Yaremchuk. Do you think this is a good decision or is there someone better I can go to? People have said not to go to Eppley because he will botch you.

P.S. The moreso the result I am looking for is attached with what my face looks like now

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1821.jpeg
    IMG_1821.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Where did u get the time machine from nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 30679, Tai Lung and 2 others
I’ll do em for u homie I just watched a YouTube vid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159 and Fiqh
Come to Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
Get them designed by Giant if you want and then get them done by a doctor of your choice

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and sozz
I think it will be great if you get rhino first, your nose is main failo on your face.

Holy shit you look like a prehistoric creature. True ogremaxxer.

I would work on your nose for starts. it’s a huge flaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You don’t need implants, just rhino. Also sort out your face bloating.

You would get bogdanoff'd with implants seeing as you already have a very wide face and wide but low cheekbones

Who should I go to for rhinoplasty?
Idk, find someone who has experience with black noses. You need it to be narrowed but also ideally projected cos it looks flat

I have done some research and so far I have come to the conclusion of going to Dr.Yaremchuk. Do you think this is a good decision or is there someone better I can go to?
Don't go to Dr. Yaremchuk. I recently got a surgery from him, and he did a bad job which is going to require a revision. I know another person on this forum who experienced something similar recently from Dr. Yaremchuk. He is a doctor with a lot of experience, but I think he is just old and careless at this point. You could PM me for more details.

Don't go to Dr. Yaremchuk. I recently got a surgery from him, and he did a bad job which is going to require a revision. I know another person on this forum who experienced something similar recently from Dr. Yaremchuk. He is a doctor with a lot of experience, but I think he is just old and careless at this point. You could PM me for more details.
I just had my initial consultation with him and now I am doubting things. Mind if I message you?

is left photo a morph or ?

I’m a black low MTN who is on a looksmaxxing journey to become a high MTN or low HTN. One step in my journey in becoming this is getting jaw implants for my lower third. Most people have said go to Gaint Implants but I don’t want to have to wait till 2050 to get my jaw implants💀. I have done some research and so far I have come to the conclusion of going to Dr.Yaremchuk. Do you think this is a good decision or is there someone better I can go to? People have said not to go to Eppley because he will botch you.

P.S. The moreso the result I am looking for is attached with what my face looks like now
Honestly bro hit up this dude:

He actually has an eye for harmony. You might need some like lipo or face sculpting

Honestly bro hit up this dude:

He actually has an eye for harmony. You might need some like lipo or face sculpting

I heard fat grafting looks bad after a couple of years

I heard fat grafting looks bad after a couple of years
It lasts a while, I mean its unpredictable, but its better than fillers. It looks more natural. Also you need fat to look younger.

Who should I go to for rhino?
Go to that ariel dude bruh. He is legit aesthetically minded. Results r pretty solid. Honestly any decent plastic surgeon is okay just be specific on what you want. Im guessing you want like a Brodrick hunter nose. Don't get something that blackgymmaxx has even tho he looks better, it doesn't look black which is what you want at the end of the day still.

Go to that ariel dude bruh. He is legit aesthetically minded. Results r pretty solid. Honestly any decent plastic surgeon is okay just be specific on what you want. Im guessing you want like a Brodrick hunter nose. Don't get something that blackgymmaxx has even tho he looks better, it doesn't look black which is what you want at the end of the day still.
Who is that? Can you give me a link to their website?