• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Gracile Med woman fogs

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
subhuman phenos but dn for men

i fucked up images...

wtf is this autism

hairy Italian like gandy is best phenotype for men. If your not super good-looking the best phenotypes r in general the ones that are tan so you can hide your face under a fresh coat of brown skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, BrahminBoss, m0ss26 and 1 other person
hairy Italian like gandy is best phenotype for men. If your not super good-looking the best phenotypes r in general the ones that are tan so you can hide your face under a fresh coat of brown skin.
Gandy is North Atlantid with CM influence

this looks exactly like my mom

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, forevermirin, sportsmogger and 1 other person
OP how can my mom be gracile med phenotype but we have no italian descent we are irish and english and shes 45% scottish

• +1
Robust NA in otherwords
Rare as fuck, he has Dinarid influence I think, although the description of North Altantid really matches Gandy

''..sometimes black or reddish hair with light, often blue eyes. Rather tall, mesoskelic, sometimes brachyskelic, ectomorph, slightly mesomorph with relatively long arms. Mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic. Prominent, hyperleptorrhine, long-tipped nose that may be convex or concave. Forehead is narrow and sloping, mandible small, malars compressed...''

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
From reddit:
RDT 20240123 204810704621957623814258

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and sportsmogger
OP how can my mom be gracile med phenotype but we have no italian descent we are irish and english and shes 45% scottish
Gracile Med can be found in the British Isles due to Romans, primarily in Wales and Ireland, where the people tend to be darker(dark hair and eyes)

• Love it
Reactions: mug
Rare as fuck, he has Dinarid influence I think, although the description of North Altantid really matches Gandy

''..sometimes black or reddish hair with light, often blue eyes. Rather tall, mesoskelic, sometimes brachyskelic, ectomorph, slightly mesomorph with relatively long arms. Mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic. Prominent, hyperleptorrhine, long-tipped nose that may be convex or concave. Forehead is narrow and sloping, mandible small, malars compressed...''

View attachment 2695596View attachment 2695599
cause NA have dinarid influences in them sometimes

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and sportsmogger
I have brown eyes and wavy blond hair

but seriously thats my mom wearing makeup and younger looking. and my brother looks fully italian
send mom in pm

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
imo some of them can pass as north indid especially two guys on far right
And many in the north indid examples can pass as gracile. Phenotypes I've seen online for the Indian subcontinent are extremely inadequate.
RDT 20240123 2056183468695970336111160

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
kendal jenner is alpnized gracile med while yorha 2B for example is alpinized DN
IDC about White Americans phenos, they seem to be a mix of literally everything

northern indians are slavs mixed with dravidians
Nah north indian phenos are closest to iranid phenos to the point I sometimes cant tell Punjabis and Persians apart irl.

• +1
north indid + indo nordic in my opinion

what's your opinion on these phenos

dinarid ( norid too )
gorid and all kinds european alpinids
egyptid
planid
danubian nordid
NA
Tronder
Tronder is mogger pheno, and I think most White Americans in the Midwest have this pheno.

North Atlantid is heavily overrated and only looks good if you have CM influence or if you're phenomixed like O'Pry and Bomer

Average North Atlantid btw

Danubian Nordid is too Gracile tbh, same with a lot of EE phenos, just Nordic with brachy skull, pig nose and shorter height

and for the others like Dinarid, Alpinid phenos and such, don't really have an opinion on them

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and mug
Nah north indian phenos are closest to iranid phenos to the point I sometimes cant tell Punjabis and Persians apart irl.
white people came from iran caucus mountains and evolved different pheno in europe

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Blue eyes, it's not even close.

Tronder is mogger pheno, and I think most White Americans in the Midwest have this pheno.
View attachment 2695644

North Atlantid is heavily overrated and only looks good if you have CM influence or if you're phenomixed like O'Pry and Bomer

Average North Atlantid btw
View attachment 2695656View attachment 2695657

Danubian Nordid is too Gracile tbh, same with a lot of EE phenos, just Nordic with brachy skull, pig nose and shorter height
View attachment 2695678View attachment 2695679

and for the others like Dinarid, Alpinid phenos and such, don't really have an opinion on them

whats this pheno

• +1
Just because colored eyes?? Pretty sure that isn't how phenotypes work. These 3 are all ethnic Punjabi Jatt/khatri, one of each religion actually.
No, because of his long midface and long face in general, he might have majority Indo Nordic influence

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and mug
white people came from iran caucus mountains and evolved different pheno in europe
I think it was somewhere in Ukraine/Russia iirc. But yeah they pretty much migrated and bred with local populations wherever they went which causes the vastly differing appearances of their descendants today - at least that's one hypothesis.

• +1
No, because of his long midface and long face in general, he might have majority Indo Nordic influence

View attachment 2695682View attachment 2695685
Nah, I know indo Nordic phenos - they usually have much lighter skin to the point it burns and they get freckles.

Hrithik is pretty Punjabi/himachali looking imo but again I see what ur saying which is why I maintain phenotypes are autism and people irl are all a mix of multiple of them (and others that haven't even been identified perhaps).

• +1
I think it was somewhere in Ukraine/Russia iirc. But yeah they pretty much migrated and bred with local populations wherever they went which causes the vastly differing appearances of their descendants today - at least that's one hypothesis.
robert sepher has interesting content

he says white people evolved in iran and modern middle easterners and jews are semetic people but the original people were white / caucasian

• +1
So one third of users here are curry ? Who could have seen that coming ?