Best place for date when you dont have your own place?

Ken

Ken

Equinox
The girl is under 21 so I cant take her to a bar. Whats the best to take her that will lead to sex in my car? How do you escalate to sex in car? It seems so akward to suggest. Even a blowjob would be life changing. Should I pick her up?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16194
Bump she lives with her parents too :rage:

I need to lose my virginity :feelsree:

Be a gentleman not a degenerate

@BrendioEEE tell him how it is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan and Ken
homeless shelter

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Ken
How the fuck are you getting so much dates and still are a virgin. You are retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22639 and 8 others
How the fuck are you getting so much dates and still are a virgin. You are retarded.
I dont know how to escelate and I dont have my own place. Escalation is akward.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 20370
go bowling and rent a motel room afterwards

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
go bowling and rent a motel room afterwards
How do you suggest going to the motel without sounding creepy? It would be weird to finish bowling then tell her "Lets go to a motel" she would think im a creep.

Meanwhile chad fucks in the dirty subway bathroom

Incel pays $100 to airbnb to rent for a slay that never shows up

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, makeme183, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
How do you suggest going to the motel without sounding creepy? It would be weird to finish bowling then tell her "Lets go to a motel" she would think im a creep.
just ask, you've been rejected often enough, shouldn't sting too hard at this point.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 22918 and Ken
The girl is under 21 so I cant take her to a bar. Whats the best to take her that will lead to sex in my car? How do you escalate to sex in car? It seems so akward to suggest. Even a blowjob would be life changing. Should I pick her up?
Women will move heaven and earth for dick.

When I was in the Army I lived in a bunkbed and didn't own a car the entire time. Granted I wasn't in the USA but I had zero issues going to bars and clubs and going home with chicks to their places, including to their parents' places half the time. Same shit with Tinder, didn't make a difference. Obviously I had my best success with girls who lived in sharehouses or university accommodation because all of them lived in dorms with girls their age so they were all having guys over all year round, but real life isn't the movies you're not going to have chick's fathers pointing shotguns at you unless you live in some flyover hick town with 50 people and a cow. Literally just set your location to somewhere with a College and your problem solves itself.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt, makeme183 and 4 others
I once did a girl up against the wall in the back alley of a bowling place
Pretty hard to carry a girl for so long. The longest 30 seconds of my life

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, makeme183 and Ken
jfl at the dude saying go to a bowling alley and then going straight to the motel afterwards wtf :lul::lul:

don't overthink this; go to the movies, get dinner, walk at a park or something afterwards, etc. try to prolong the date and make her feel comfortable around you. you have to master small talk. you're kinda fucked tho, since neither of you have your own place, any kind of escalation will probably be in the car.

• +1
jfl at the dude saying go to a bowling alley and then going straight to the motel afterwards wtf :lul::lul:

don't overthink this; go to the movies, get dinner, walk at a park or something afterwards, etc. try to prolong the date and make her feel comfortable around you. you have to master small talk. you're kinda fucked tho, since neither of you have your own place, any kind of escalation will probably be in the car.
Ive gotten to this point before with a different girl. We were in my car until 2AM and she said it was weird that I hadnt even kissed her yet. Then I kissed her right before she left. She kept lowering her shirt and staring at me but I didnt know how to initiate with the center console in the way. It would be weird to ask her to go to the back seat. She texted me the next but I ghosted.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Rt-Rust1 and bwrauycnee
Bowling, food and an activity

• +1
You dont??

• So Sad
Park and weed

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 23642
I dont know how to escelate and I dont have my own place. Escalation is akward.
Have you tried smoking weed?

• Hmm...
Take her to hotel room

• Hmm...
move out lol.

• So Sad
I cant. I get drug tested for work.

Not possible right now. Most of the Chads I know from highschool still live with their parents and still have had multiple gf's. One always has sex with them in his car. He has a front bench seat though. I dont know how the other ones do it.
you're not chad though and the girls he is fucking with are not your girlfriends. it just makes life a little harder. but it is whatever i guess. cross that bridge when you get there. get a girl to be willing to be in a relationship with you first and figure out the logistics then.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Ken
Ive gotten to this point before with a different girl. We were in my car until 2AM and she said it was weird that I hadnt even kissed her yet. Then I kissed her right before she left. She kept lowering her shirt and staring at me but I didnt know how to initiate with the center console in the way. It would be weird to ask her to go to the back seat. She texted me the next but I ghosted.
At that point just tell her to get to the back seat. “It better in the back. Let’s chill there for a moment”

• +1
airbnb theory

• +1