best place to ko someone in 1 hit?

RaidenJTR

RaidenJTR

mercy
wanna punch someone but if i beat him too hard ill get suspended etc. but one blow is ok i just want him to have as much pain as possible or him getting KO's im WAY stronger then him btw
tagging strong bros:
@Narcissus🥀 @Orc edit2: @PsychoDsk
edit: best no blood but just ko (no joke no blood or ill have big trouble with my soyboy school)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, wsada and Narcissus🥀
Chin

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, wsada, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
wanna punch someone but if i beat him too hard ill get suspended etc. but one blow is ok i just want him to have as much pain as possible or him getting KO's im WAY stronger then him btw
tagging strong bros:
@Narcissus🥀 @Orc
edit: best no blood but just ko (no joke no blood or ill have big trouble with my soyboy school)
lower jaw. But it must be quick and you have to catch him off guard

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, wsada and RaidenJTR
Dick

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, wsada, RaidenJTR and 1 other person
Eye

• JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR
lower jaw. But it must be quick and you have to catch him off guard
from down to up or punch the chin downwards or to the side? @oldcel2002 @Narcissus🥀 @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Dont punch just choke him out, its not that obvious

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and RaidenJTR
from down to up or punch the chin downwards or to the side? @oldcel2002 @Narcissus🥀 @the BULL
both work. but catching them off guard is the best way to inflict the most pain

they won’t have any adrenaline nd shut.

• Love it
I thought it was side of the head
Or maybe neck

• +1
tagging strong bros:
@Narcissus🥀 @Orc
Random old lady on the walmart parking lot

• JFL
Suck their dick that will knock ‘em out

• JFL
Lower jaw punch from the side

Or a good ass elbow strike is painful asf but he might bleed it depends

Nose hits are also painful

• Love it
The temple won't ko but will end the fight if hit with enough force. He'll start seeing double and the world spinning. Behind the ear and chin are obvious spots but too hard for untrained people.

• Love it
he'll probably give him a fracture considering he's way stronger from what he has said or even cause damage to his jaw if he misses which he most likely will.

• +1
he'll probably give him a fracture considering he's way stronger from what he has said or even cause damage to his jaw if he misses which he most likely will.
if i pretend to tie my shoelace (actually worked once by my friend) and do it will i have enough force to ko him?

im also gonna fight another guy a bit stronger so shoelace technique works? im still stronger and taller but this other guy isnt useless like the first

tagging strong bros:
@Narcissus🥀 @Orc
If you are serious watch this. It's one of the only legit advices on youtube. It's all about setting that KO sucker punch. And btw if he is not gonna expect it, that is you don't get into a heated confrontation, just stand in front of him and ask him something as soon as he starts answering just clock him to the jaw, he cant react fast enough. That simple. The fact you are overthinking this being way stronger is weird.

• +1
Side of jaw, water

• +1
If you are serious watch this. It's one of the only legit advices on youtube. It's all about setting that KO sucker punch. And btw if he is not gonna expect it, that is you don't get into a heated confrontation, just stand in front of him and ask him something as soon as he starts answering just clock him to the jaw, he cant react fast enough. That simple. The fact you are overthinking this being way stronger is weird.

i mean hes like a weasel hes faster then me and the other guy i talked about who isnt useless like him will no doubt help him so i just wanna be fast before its a 1v2

thanks,will do!

• +1
i mean hes like a weasel hes faster then me and the other guy i talked about who isnt useless like him will no doubt help him so i just wanna be fast before its a 1v2
The point of the question is to distract him for a second so you can land that punch easier. Taking out a significantly weaker guy should not be hard. Then again if you have no honor just punch him from behind like niggers do playing knockout game lol.

• +1
The point of the question is to distract him for a second so you can land that punch easier. Taking out a significantly weaker guy should not be hard.
thanks
Then again if you have no honor just punch him from behind like niggers do playing knockout game lol.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
If it's a 1v2 it could end badly for you even if you are stronger, if you don't ko the first guy and he just grabs onto you and is a nuisance while the other guy pounds on you, it's possible to not end well.

• +1
If it's a 1v2 it could end badly for you even if you are stronger, if you don't ko the first guy and he just grabs onto you and is a nuisance while the other guy pounds on you, it's possible to not end well.
exactly, thats why it needs to be quick but u all gave me good advice so thank you guys