Best sites / communities for Entrepreneurship/moneymaxxing (not investing (crypto/stocks/..))

D

Deleted member 22354

title

Any good websites, forums, reddit subforums,...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Niklaus Mikaelson
if anybody came up with an actually working method the last thing theyree gonna do is share it you fucking idiot, jfl at you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CrackyLolra, murdah, Sondern and 9 others
blackhatworld.com

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22354 and Niklaus Mikaelson
if anybody came up with an actually working method the last thing theyree gonna do is share it you fucking idiot, jfl at you
I talk about communities like .org just for entrepreneurship/moneymaxxing. For motivation, chatting and surrounding yourself with like-minded people. No one wants a get rich quick scheme here, just that this is your first thought in this regard reveals your lack of foresight and your pre-programmed failure irl

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
blackhatworld.com
Good site tbh, looks like .org :lul: will inform myself about it, thank you

That's exactly what I'm looking for btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Verse and Niklaus Mikaelson
(just found this sites, dont judge)

Good sites:

https://www.startups.com/education (for education)

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/ (looks like a good forum)

Reddit

/r/entrepreneur (biggest userbase)​

/r/growmybusiness (small userbase)​

/r/startups (medium size userbase)​

/r/smallbusiness (medium size userbase)​

/r/business​

/r/venturecapital (interesting)​

Who knows another good one, feel free to post, ideally with many high t users (not /biz/)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 14392, Nims and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
The fast lane forum comes from the book 'The Millionaire Fastlane', good book if you haven't read it.

Essentially it trashes the conventional 'slow lane' way of getting rich, i.e. getting a job, investing, then wooptidoo you are rich at 70 years old. Instead, they say its better to try start a business and generate a large amount of wealth, and THEN invest that, as otherwise you will be slaving for the rest of your life. Based book imo, its not a get rich quick scheme, just changing the way you think about making money (i.e. producing something of value that people will buy vs wage cucking + investing cuck earnings so you can retire rich at 399 years old in a wheel chair)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
The fast lane forum comes from the book 'The Millionaire Fastlane', good book if you haven't read it.

Essentially it trashes the conventional 'slow lane' way of getting rich, i.e. getting a job, investing, then wooptidoo you are rich at 70 years old. Instead, they say its better to try start a business and generate a large amount of wealth, and THEN invest that, as otherwise you will be slaving for the rest of your life. Based book imo, its not a get rich quick scheme, just changing the way you think about making money (i.e. producing something of value that people will buy vs wage cucking + investing cuck earnings so you can retire rich at 399 years old in a wheel chair)
I've just seen there best of best section. I think I'll read the entire thing tbh, alot of good shit way better than the shit found on looksmaxs money section.

• +1
I've just seen there best of best section. I think I'll read the entire thing tbh, alot of good shit way better than the shit found on looksmaxs money section.
Yeah, read the book too, I think most books are complete dogshit and I remember nothing from them, but that one was actually really good. If you are too lazy to read like me then just get the audiobook and listen in the car or whatever, I fall asleep if I read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Nims
Yeah, read the book too, I think most books are complete dogshit and
Yeah I agree most books just ramble on about pointless stuff.
Tbh most books can be summarised in a page or two unless they are more complex books (maths/science etc.) but self help or finance books usually go over the same shit for chapters on chapters.

I remember nothing from them, but that one was actually really good.
Maybe you read the books too quickly?

If you are too lazy to read like me then just get the audiobook and listen in the car or whatever, I fall asleep if I read
I might read it, but tbh if its like you described I already have that mindset. I'll check a few summaries on youtube and if looks interesting will download a pdf or something.

Tbh I think the forums of much more value as looks like the posts are short, concise and jam packed full of good info.

• +1
Yeah I agree most books just ramble on about pointless stuff.
Tbh most books can be summarised in a page or two unless they are more complex books (maths/science etc.) but self help or finance books usually go over the same shit for chapters on chapters.

Maybe you read the books too quickly?

I might read it, but tbh if its like you described I already have that mindset. I'll check a few summaries on youtube and if looks interesting will download a pdf or something.

Tbh I think the forums of much more value as looks like the posts are short, concise and jam packed full of good info.
Yeah thats true, the message of the book can be condensed into:

Slow lane is what most people do: work + invest = retire at 65 (booooring)

Fast lane = huge wealth generation early through a business, even if it means trying multiple businesses that fail, it is still going to produce you more than wage cucking. Then invest that, retire earlier and enjoy life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 15854 and Nims
andrew tate's war room ded srs. it's just expensive asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Nims
andrew tate's war room ded srs. it's just expensive asf.
I brought Hustlers University out of curiosity its honestly shit. (I assume the war room is similar)
  • He says theres tons of money making methods theres like 6, and there shitty things like copywriting, drop shipping, stocks crypto. They dont even go into detail with them they just say follow these trades I make and you will make cash.
  • The biggest one is there afilliate marketing as you get a bigish cut thats why theres so many shillers trying to get you to buy with there link.
Dont fall for the scam Shako.

• +1
I brought Hustlers University out of curiosity its honestly shit. (I assume the war room is similar)
  • He says theres tons of money making methods theres like 6, and there shitty things like copywriting, drop shipping, stocks crypto. They dont even go into detail with them they just say follow these trades I make and you will make cash.
  • The biggest one is there afilliate marketing as you get a bigish cut thats why theres so many shillers trying to get you to buy with there link.
Dont fall for the scam Shako.
WR is better than HU since the WR is more of a networking service.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
But seriously OP, just get a HIGH IQ IDEA and make your own business brah

• +1
Andrew Tate's Hustler's University and War Room

You bought the new one?

The biggest one is there afilliate marketing as you get a bigish cut thats why theres so many shillers trying to get you to buy with there link.
LOL'd at this, literal pyramid scheme

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Try nulled.to
What is this site?? 8600 active users

Andrew Tate's Hustler's University and War Room
I joined HU, total bullshit. it's not even finished and teaches you much less than you can find for free on the internet, most users are dilusional. The only good thing was to understand the structure of such a course, from marketing to the boarding process to the reward and punishment system. Anyone who wants to do online coaching or a course should take HU as an example.

A work collague of mine joined the war room btw. The war room is therefore also shit imo , he understands qualification of customers and that's how it's structured, you can book in the war room after the entry fee, more "additional services", who spends too little extra will be kicked out, to have a constant incentive for users to spend money. There is also hardly anything new taught and the trading signals are almost as bad as in the HU.

Networking is not a gift, not even by spending a few thousand cash, networking requires hard work in real life.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
What is this site?? 8600 active users

I joined HU, total bullshit. it's not even finished and teaches you much less than you can find for free on the internet, most users are dilusional. The only good thing was to understand the structure of such a course, from marketing to the boarding process to the reward and punishment system. Anyone who wants to do online coaching or a course should take HU as an example.

A work collague of mine joined the war room btw. The war room is therefore also shit imo , he understands qualification of customers and that's how it's structured, you can book in the war room after the entry fee, more "additional services", who spends too little extra will be kicked out, to have a constant incentive for users to spend money. There is also hardly anything new taught and the trading signals are almost as bad as in the HU.

Networking is not a gift, not even by spending a few thousand cash, networking requires hard work in real life.
What

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Nims
What is this page about I mean, looks like a leaks site
It is I think, I used to use Nulled for gmod addons for my garrys mod server when I ran one a few years back.

I think thats only one section of it tho, tbh I never lurked on it back then so idk tbh, but it seems from a quick visit they have alot of other sections, like crypto, coding, etc. but I think the focus is on more "scammyish ways" (Or what ever the word is but like slightly unethical) methods.

• +1
Instead, they say its better to try start a business and generate a large amount of wealth, and THEN invest that, as otherwise you will be slaving for the rest of your life.
If this was easy everyone would be taking the fast lane bud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

Yeah thats true, the message of the book can be condensed into:

Slow lane is what most people do: work + invest = retire at 65 (booooring)

Fast lane = huge wealth generation early through a business, even if it means trying multiple businesses that fail, it is still going to produce you more than wage cucking. Then invest that, retire earlier and enjoy life.
Very good summary imo.

It is about probabilities. If your goal is to become a millionaire then you have to think like this: the probability of being successful in the "fast lane" is of course very low, but in the "slow lane" it does not exist (rich by 70 is not an option, you need to be rich when you are in your 20s/30s). Therefore, the risk of failing in the fast lane is worth it, because the gain here is worth it.

Very good summary imo.

It is about probabilities. If your goal is to become a millionaire then you have to think like this: the probability of being successful in the "fast lane" is of course very low, but in the "slow lane" it does not exist (rich by 70 is not an option, you need to be rich when you are in your 20s/30s). Therefore, the risk of failing in the fast lane is worth it, because the gain here is worth it.
The rich by 70 crap is a meme propagated by get rick quick degens that want to sell you courses.

Plenty of guys in their 20-30s making bank where I am at.

You either go into something relevant in school that will lead you down a lucrative path (finance, comp sci) or you do trades, from there you can consider opening a business/doing something for yourself, because as time passes you've likely accumulated enough capital and specialization (skills) to actually start a business without shit going sideways.

If you want to do neither you are just someone who doesn't want to work and is looking for an easy way out.

If you want to base your expectations on the 1 in 10000 that manage to pull off a successful business without any of the above then by my guest, its a pipe dream for the average normie.

• +1
The rich by 70 crap is a meme propagated by get rick quick degens that want to sell you courses.

Plenty of guys in their 20-30s making bank where I am at.

You either go into something relevant in school that will lead you down a lucrative path (finance, comp sci) or you do trades, from there you can consider opening a business/doing something for yourself, because as time passes you've likely accumulated enough capital and specialization (skills) to actually start a business without shit going sideways.

If you want to do neither you are just someone who doesn't want to work and is looking for an easy way out.

If you want to base your expectations on the 1 in 10000 that manage to pull off a successful business without any of the above then by my guest, its a pipe dream for the average normie.
I dont want to dox my field, but I can guarantee you still won't make enough here to reach a net worth of 20 million. Never. You need to have at least 100k left at the end of the year to become a millionaire in 10 years (less if you are a good investor/trader) . 100k after taxes is already a lot and 100k after taxes + expenses requires 250k* salary at least in my country.

But I totally agree with you, this does not apply to normies, especially those who have no discipline for 60-80h averaging work weeks, or no discipline for a lean mascular body. It's an all or nothing world, normies already lost.

edit: *reason: i have 40k net expenses per year for example, i need 250k to be able to safe 100k net per years

• +1
Reactions: bara
I dont want to dox my field, but I can guarantee you still won't make enough here to reach a net worth of 20 million. Never. You need to have at least 100k left at the end of the year to become a millionaire in 10 years (less if you are a good investor/trader) . 100k after taxes is already a lot and 100k after taxes + expenses requires 250k* salary at least in my country.

But I totally agree with you, this does not apply to normies, especially those who have no discipline for 60-80h averaging work weeks, or no discipline for a lean mascular body. It's an all or nothing world, normies already lost.

edit: *reason: i have 40k net expenses per year for example, i need 250k to be able to safe 100k net per years
Tbh in my case anyway, I'm totally fine with hitting a ceiling of 250k after 5-10 years (very possible where I am, and I am being conservative tbh, some guys are making 400k under 30), its gruelling work, but the hours decline with each promotion, and tbh I really like the work I am doing/plan to do.

I can live comfortably and still have time to myself. If at a point I decide to open a business and fuck about elsewhere I'll have the $$ and expertise/specialization to do so.

• +1
The odds are off tbh. In my country, 2% are millionaires of the total population, so 1:50. Of course, a lot is inherited, but according to statistics here, 80% of it is self-made. So 1.6% are self made millionaires so 1:61.5, ofc you have to include age/generations/through business to find a more precise value, but this is a good estimate. Even if it is only 1:100 or 1:200 in practice, the possible reward is worth the risk.

Tbh in my case anyway, I'm totally fine with hitting a ceiling of 250k after 5-10 years (very possible where I am, and I am being conservative tbh, some guys are making 400k under 30),
same in my case, but you need to be a high performer for around 5 years to earn 250k. Most quit before.

tbh I really like the work I am doing/plan to do.

I can live comfortably and still have time to myself. If at a point I decide to open a business and fuck about elsewhere I'll have the $$ and expertise/specialization to do so.
I think that is the crucial point in my case, I hate my job, I am generally someone who when he does something, is fully committed to the task at hand. And bc of the workload/stress I am already slightly depressed, sleep deprived, hormones deteriorated, I even cover my dark circles with concealer every day :lul:. I also feel strongly limited in reaching my full potential in life by my job.

But I'm glad to hear that you enjoy your job, it's always nice when you find something where you can make a lot of money and still have fun doing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bara
It is far from that easy

Building a business like that will take pretty much all awake hours of the day almost every day for multiple years, and most people aren’t willing to do that

Plus there are a bunch of other challenges involving it

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker