Best sleeping position?? Back or Side

Skry

Skry

Rice
How come there's so many proponents on both sides?? Why is there a BOTB thread shilling side sleep. I thought back sleeping was the healthiest.

I think my lifetime side sleeping posture is why I have Pectus excavatum. In fact I can't even properly sleep on my back anymore because my chest doesn't expand normally in that position making breathing too difficult to sleep. So I just fall asleep on either side and my chest collapses further in.

Also theoretically if you master back sleeping you could be mewing+chin tuck for 8 hours a day uninterrupted (with the proper pillow height), you could be an ultra mogger if you did this from childhood

obviously don't sleep on your belly, shouldnt need to be explained, terrible for you on so many parts of your body

Side

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skry
small spoon cuddling besides my body pillow

How come there's so many proponents on both sides?? Why is there a BOTB thread shilling side sleep. I thought back sleeping was the healthiest.

I think my lifetime side sleeping posture is why I have Pectus excavatum. In fact I can't even properly sleep on my back anymore because my chest doesn't expand normally in that position making breathing too difficult to sleep. So I just fall asleep on either side and my chest collapses further in.

Also theoretically if you master back sleeping you could be mewing+chin tuck for 8 hours a day uninterrupted (with the proper pillow height), you could be an ultra mogger if you did this from childhood

obviously don't sleep on your belly, shouldnt need to be explained, terrible for you on so many parts of your body
sleep on your back its mogger and more masculine

sleep on your back its mogger and more masculine
How is that masculine

f80b94775f0554424659adf60fa60617--princess-fiona-shrek.jpg

meanwhile moggers sleep like this

main-qimg-98cc2da4c0e64f7cb14e4bb6b99b4fb2-pjlq

it doesn't matter OP.. it just your personal preference both are good... just dont sleep on your belly

• JFL
Reactions: italiangigaChad
Preferably on back.

I will have to learn to sleep on the back for a few months because of the many implants that will be fixed in my face.