Best Sneakers for Heightmaxxing

A

almajno7

Iron
So I'm 180cm wanting to heightfraud for 186cm since I'm going to study to the Netherlands (I'm Southern European).

I need help with searching a high-end sneaker which gives me the most height boost and can fit 6cm shoe lifts or even more. Rn I have AF1 low tops and I can fit 4.5cm shoe lifts into them but not 6cm and I'm thinking on buying AF1 mid tops for it (I can't find high tops on local stores) but maybe there are better shoes.

I've seen that Air Max 270s or Jordan 4s are good for it but I want them to fit the shoe lifts without looking strange, so I'm between these two or the AF1 mid top/high top.

So, basically I need sneakers that:
- Will give max height boost (at least +3cm without shoe lifts, lime the AF1 low tops I already have).

- Are considered top tier drip by Zoomers and are normie tier (like AF1).

- Can fit 6 cm shoe lifts and even more without looking strange (so I guess they should be high top or at least mid top sneakers).

Thanks beforehand.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Bro buy Nike Tn drip and height

• Love it
Reactions: Vidales
af1s, jordan 4s, and high jordan 1s are your best bet for 6cm and are "top tier drip"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: future_mogger and TheBrownOne
Bro I bet you are a brainrot shit I just started out exploring you goofy shit
stfu faggot just like how a a group of normies can sense an aspie in a millisecond just from seeing your profile i could tell you were a tiktok tard

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
You goofy listen I have the account for almost half a year from now on I am trying to expand my reputation and I bet you don’t even deserve to be here just hating

posting to check thread later

• +1
Reactions: almajno7
too tall for the sauce only manlets need more than 2 inches

So I'm 180cm wanting to heightfraud for 186cm since I'm going to study to the Netherlands (I'm Southern European).

I need help with searching a high-end sneaker which gives me the most height boost and can fit 6cm shoe lifts or even more. Rn I have AF1 low tops and I can fit 4.5cm shoe lifts into them but not 6cm and I'm thinking on buying AF1 mid tops for it (I can't find high tops on local stores) but maybe there are better shoes.

I've seen that Air Max 270s or Jordan 4s are good for it but I want them to fit the shoe lifts without looking strange, so I'm between these two or the AF1 mid top/high top.

So, basically I need sneakers that:
- Will give max height boost (at least +3cm without shoe lifts, lime the AF1 low tops I already have).

- Are considered top tier drip by Zoomers and are normie tier (like AF1).

- Can fit 6 cm shoe lifts and even more without looking strange (so I guess they should be high top or at least mid top sneakers).

Thanks beforehand.
AF1s are the king