GTFIH: How do you make low top sneakers high top?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I have a friend who wears lifts and is wondering how he could make low top sneakers into high tops. Like with glue and stuff. What would you need? How would you do it? Is it even possible?

IMG 5280

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
"asking for a friend" jfl

I have a friend who wears lifts and is wondering how he could make low top sneakers into high tops. Like with glue and stuff. What would you need? How would you do it? Is it even possible?

View attachment 2714795

"i have a friend."

tales from the slums of Bosnia

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
IMG 5280

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
bro wtf just buy hightop sneakers

i know you've got no artistic/craftsman knowhow, you're not gonna DIY this shit successfully :lul:

bro wtf just buy hightop sneakers

i know you've got no artistic/craftsman knowhow, you're not gonna DIY this shit successfully :lul:
cause my friend got very expensive shoes for free. but those shoes are low top and he can’t fit his lifts inside.

You can't nigga jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Lethbridge
cause my friend got very expensive shoes for free. but those shoes are low top and he can’t fit his lifts inside.
ur friend is not going to become a shoe cobbler overnight mate, people train for years to learn how to do this shit

mf i bet you cant even sew clothes, its pretty unrealistic to expect that you're capable of seamlessly adding an additional structure to a luxury shoe

ur friend is not going to become a shoe cobbler overnight mate, people train for years to learn how to do this shit

mf i bet you cant even sew clothes, its pretty unrealistic to expect that you're capable of seamlessly adding an additional structure to a luxury shoe
are there people who offer that service? my cousin is wondering

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
Just heat up that part of the shoe and stretch it really hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905