russwestbrook

russwestbrook

ascending
Whats the best option?

Good face + muscular body

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, GymCelNeckPill, Prince88 and 1 other person
Good face + muscular body
Im htn+/low chadlite according to people in dms. I just need something that will calm me down and let me make friends in social contexts.

phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Whats the best option?
Best is hard to determine. There are drawbacks and benefits for different drugs yuu should do your own research to determine what will work best for you. I'll copy and paste a lot from Wikipedia. You have 6 classes of drug to choose from.

Antidepressants: mid efficiency, safe for long term use but can take a while for them to work.

benzodiazepines: Great efficiency, can be addictive if used consistenly past 2 weeks, works immediately.

Buspirone: is similar to antidepressants, works a little faster and is a little more sedating than antidepressants.

antiepileptics: Mainly talking about pregablin/Lyrica, can also be addictive but probably less so than benzos. Works faster than antidepressants.

antipsychotics: can help but probably only select populations and can have strong side effects.

beta-adrenoceptor antagonists: works more so for the physical side effects of anxiety than the mental but they can feed into each other strongly do some find they help, can lower blood pressure tho.

Read more details here

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Deleted member 19036 and Mr.Proper
Nigga don’t take meds or you’ll become dependant on them. You need to force yourself to go outside and talk to people until your anxiety goes away, you might look like a retard at certain point because of your stunted social development but it’s necessary if you want to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, ChristianChad and Deleted member 19036
Vorinostat was life-changing for me and has nearly eradicated my social anxiety. That's not to say I could walk naked and not feel a thing. Not that I think that level of inhibition should be strived for anyway. However, I have noticed a distinct lack of anxiety and timidness when interacting with acquaintances or strangers.

My mind is noticeably less taxed after interacting in social encounters nor do I experience cumbersome worries right before them. Prior to Vorinostat, I used Pregabalin (Lyrica) an anxiolytic drug that is often used for those with generalized anxiety disorder, it did work for me. Amazingly so, but it's a short-term fix. With limitations to how often one can use it.

Thankfully, I can now say that I do not need to use it regularly anymore, I still have a bit left that I haven't used in weeks.

Dunno might keep it for super-stressful days. We'll see...

Read more about vorinostat here:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others
shotgunmaxx the part of your brain away that regulates inhibitions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Depends on how weed affects you, but if it affects you like it affects me then it's helpful. I get high and go into social situations, my mind races 100mph in this weird trippy way and it helps me break up all of the neurotic thought patterns that I've ingrained. Makes me feel like a normal human enjoying the world instead of an autistic retard freak prowling around and looking disgusting.

Vorinostat was life-changing for me and has nearly eradicated my social anxiety. That's not to say I could walk naked and not feel a thing. Not that I think that level of inhibition should be strived for anyway. However, I have noticed a distinct lack of anxiety and timidness when interacting with acquaintances or strangers.

My mind is noticeably less taxed after interacting in social encounters nor do I experience cumbersome worries right before them. Prior to Vorinostat, I used Pregabalin (Lyrica) an anxiolytic drug that is often used for those with generalized anxiety disorder, it did work for me. Amazingly so, but it's a short-term fix. With limitations to how often one can use it.

Thankfully, I can now say that I do not need to use it regularly anymore, I still have a bit left that I haven't used in weeks.

thanks for this.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

Sounds great. Do you have a recommended source/pharmacy to get some?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Nigga don’t take meds or you’ll become dependant on them. You need to force yourself to go outside and talk to people until your anxiety goes away, you might look like a retard at certain point because of your stunted social development but it’s necessary if you want to improve.
thats the technique i used to turn myself to a standart lightly weird guy from a certified basement rotter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Sounds great. Do you have a recommended source/pharmacy to get some?
No pharmacy will have it, as it’s for the most part still a research substance though it has been FDA approved for some cancer treatments. My source is a user called izan82 on the forum longecity. Not entirely sure if he still has any left, you’d have to ask.

• +1
Reactions: TeddyF
Muscular neck, traps, chest, shoulders, legs, back and arms

Xanax and propranolol did the trick for me a year and a bit ago. That and social exposure worked perfectly.

ive tried that and it dosent work

No pharmacy will have it, as it’s for the most part still a research substance though it has been FDA approved for some cancer treatments. My source is a user called izan82 on the forum longecity. Not entirely sure if he still has any left, you’d have to ask.
Yeah, they group bought it on longecity; from a suppler like LC Labs.
Current prices are 164 - 58 $/gram based on quantity.
Guess I'll just buy it myself and pay a higher price.

Yeah, they group bought it on longecity; from a suppler like LC Labs.
Current prices are 164 - 58 $/gram based on quantity.
Guess I'll just buy it myself and pay a higher price.
Must’ve been years ago, I got it from a supplier that already had it in hand and got 2g for ~€95

• +1
Must’ve been years ago, I got it from a supplier that already had it in hand and got 2g for ~€95
I'm actually in one of the 6 countries in the entire world where LC Labs wont ship. I'll have to find anther way.

I went to the doctor and asked for some. He said he doesn't want to kill me, and I walked out with propanolol.

I'm actually in one of the 6 countries in the entire world where LC Labs wont ship. I'll have to find anther way.

I went to the doctor and asked for some. He said he doesn't want to kill me, and I walked out with propanolol.
I didn’t get it from LC labs though but izan82 on longecity, who said he ships worldwide. He even got the Vorinostat purity checked by a 3rd party lab. Results that I have the documents of. Go to the most recent page of the Vorinostat thread

Also jfl at your doctor, this shit won’t kill you…probably

• +1
Benzodiazepines. Very easy to get if you're in Europe. Bit harder if you're in US/Canada/AUS. They are extremely addictive, however, and the withdrawals can kill you.

I didn’t get it from LC labs though but izan82 on longecity, who said he ships worldwide. He even got the Vorinostat purity checked by a 3rd party lab. Results that I have the documents of. Go to the most recent page of the Vorinostat thread

Also jfl at your doctor, this shit won’t kill you…probably
Looks like propanolol may help with the same goal as vorinostat.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17588604/

I'll give longecity more of a look. Thanks for all the help.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Looks like propanolol may help with the same goal as vorinostat.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17588604/
Looks like an interesting study. Though would one have to take it repeatedly in order to reduce the physiologic response? It does seem to produce some effects seen with vorinostat. Interesting find. Thanks.
I'll give longecity more of a look. Thanks for all the help.
Yeah sure, no problem. Don't hesitate to send me a PM with any further questions.

• +1

Thank you for sharing this. Any updates?

tell me some good anti suicide/anti depression meds