anyone here take anxiety meds?

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
has anyone reduced high baseline anxiety with prescription drugs? inb4 shit you can buy on amazon, legit nothing fucking works.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
What’s the root of your anxiety? Cliche question but answer it and I’ll try to help, my anxiety is through the roof a lot and I’ve only been diagnosed with ADD, so can’t get any meds

fapping is gods anxiety med

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and ChiraqJihad
What’s the root of tour anxiety? Cliche question but answer it and I’ll try to help, my anxiety is through the roof a lot and I’ve only been diagnosed with ADD, so can’t get any meds
i have high baseline anxiety that has no cause. i was extremely anxious child in general and thought the world would end, that i would appear on americas most wanted as missing child, that foxes in the cornfield would attack me, it has no cause. i feel very little physical fear but pretty mcuh everything else that isn't a giga basic rotter routine is paralyzing for me.

• +1
i have high baseline anxiety that has no cause. i was extremely anxious child in general and thought the world would end, that i would appear on americas most wanted as missing child, that foxes in the cornfield would attack me, it has no cause. i feel very little physical fear but pretty mcuh everything else that isn't a giga basic rotter routine is paralyzing for me.
Why haven’t you gotten this checked out? Doctors won’t turn you away, go to your local GP and express to them how bad your anxiety is, they’ll refer you to a clinic that’ll treat you either through therapeutic sessions or straight up meds

Amazon and online shit is fake lol won’t do shit

• +1
Why haven’t you gotten this checked out? Doctors won’t turn you away, go to your local GP and express to them how bad your anxiety is, they’ll refer you to a clinic that’ll treat you either through therapeutic sessions or straight up meds

Amazon and online shit is fake lol won’t do shit
im going to psychologist soon my family doesn't believe in that or autism so ive never gone. what straight up meds work? have you tried any? situational stuff does not sound effective. isn't there something long term that makes you chill?

• +1
im going to psychologist soon my family doesn't believe in that or autism so ive never gone. what straight up meds work? have you tried any? situational stuff does not sound effective. isn't there something long term that makes you chill?
I haven’t tried any, I’ve tried a lot of online amazon shit that supposedly calms you down but doesn’t do shit

• So Sad