The fucking autistic orb

Iveri

Iveri

Iron
Don'tI don't want to make this post too long, but everyone knows Orb here, right.

Well, while I was having breakfast, this morning that autistic thing came to my mind

And I thought, it's not easy to know where he is if literally everyone knows he lives in Thailand, Bangkok, but the problem is, no one, absolutely nobody, saw him in Bangkok? It's easy to know where she is with all the photos she posted would be really easy to find. But the strange thing is that many years have passed and still no one has seen him

I saw that in this autistic forum there are many rumors that he committed suicide but it is completely false because for obvious reasons we can know that he was not so bad in the head yet that from the videos you can intuit that he was doing drugs but that is the least important thing now

The question is, does anyone here know where he is or has a video of him in Thailand or whatever, I find it too weird and suspicious that no one knows anything about him

If anyone has free time they can take the location of this photo would be very helpful

Even though I know that most of this forum doesn't care about this autistic person at all, I just got curious.

Attachments

• IMG-20231218-WA0029(2).jpg
    IMG-20231218-WA0029(2).jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0
I saw him in an amusement park last year

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I can't figure out if it's some kind of joke or something or is it serious?
Nah i think he is swedish if Im not mistaken and i saw him in gröna lund

• +1
Reactions: raffemogger and Iveri
Nah i think he is swedish if Im not mistaken and i saw him in gröna lund
This is going to sound strange, but you didn't take a picture or a video or something, I know it wouldn't be normal. can you talk a little bit about whether it's high or whatever some kind of information?

This is going to sound strange, but you didn't take a picture or a video or something, I know it wouldn't be normal. can you talk a little bit about whether it's high or whatever some kind of information?
It was before i knew who it was, sadly i didnt take a pic

• +1
Reactions: Iveri
Yeah I know him irl he's my uncle

• +1
Reactions: Ilovegirls1234
Tbh not much is known about him

Iirc he’s Russian and he’s probably since ascending gone on to better things

Dude was good looking anyway more or less and mentalcel I’m sure when he got his shit together he has tried to live a normal life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465