BEST SODA ALTERNATIVE TO GET LEAN

frenchmaxxing

frenchmaxxing

not an incel
you want to get lean or you want a nice skin but you are addicted to sodas ? Coca cola, pepsi and other goyslop beverages make your face bloated, give you a big booty, lower your testosterone and makes your skin greasy/make you acnea worse. You need to get these, bubly sparkling water. Best alternative to soda you could ever find. 0 calories and it taste absolutely amazing. If you are too addicted to sodas to stop drinking them i swear you have to try this even if you don’t usually like sparkling water.
4F768EA5 F0C4 478E B769 D5612869570E

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 32529
just drink water mfer

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, User28823, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
0 calorie sucralose soda

Sparkling water is great, even helps me w/ appetites during fasts. My go to drink.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and frenchmaxxing
you want to get lean or you want a nice skin but you are addicted to sodas ? Coca cola, pepsi and other goyslop beverages make your face bloated, give you a big booty, lower your testosterone and makes your skin greasy/make you acnea worse. You need to get these, bubly sparkling water. Best alternative to soda you could ever find. 0 calories and it taste absolutely amazing. If you are too addicted to sodas to stop drinking them i swear you have to try this even if you don’t usually like sparkling water.View attachment 2425910
NO WONDER MY ASS IS SO BIG BRO, LIKE EVERY GIRL GRABS IT AND SAYS ITS BIG AND PLUMP WITH PERFECT SHAPE FROM DRINKING SODAS AS A KID

• Love it
Reactions: frenchmaxxing
Lol drink water or diet soda nigga

My fellow human, try drinking water for a change, you might like it.

i eat 1000 calories a day and drink 2 cans of coca cola and have good skin without bloat its all cope its just genetics