Best stuff to take as a teen for gains?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I know stuff like sarms are bad for growth so I'm wondering what are the best things to take as a teen for maximizing gains? I already take MK 667, Aromasin, d3, k2, ashwagandha, zinc, and magnesium glycinate. Should I take tongkat ali too? What about berberine or boron?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25748
Test, Tren, Deca, HGH, Insulin

kidding, just eat and lift, everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I know stuff like sarms are bad for growth so I'm wondering what are the best things to take as a teen for maximizing gains? I already take MK 667, Aromasin, d3, k2, ashwagandha, zinc, and magnesium glycinate. Should I take tongkat ali too? What about berberine or boron?
200-400 mg LJ100 tongkat ali 5 days on 2 days off a week

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I meant did u want height gains or muscle
both bro but this thead is specifically about muscle i just dont wanna impair height gains yknow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Taking random mineral and vitamin supplements is most likely to just create a deficiency in something else. It's a fad. If you're a teen and you want to max gains without just roiding, then eat like a farm boy, meat every day, raw dairy, rice, fish, 10 eggs every day. That's what every teen should do but they're lazy/cheap so they just take a load of pills which is cope.

Human growth hormone is king

Taking random mineral and vitamin supplements is most likely to just create a deficiency in something else. It's a fad. If you're a teen and you want to max gains without just roiding, then eat like a farm boy, meat every day, raw dairy, rice, fish, 10 eggs every day. That's what every teen should do but they're lazy/cheap so they just take a load of pills which is cope.
I would agree with you but I read this and it woke me up
Human growth hormone is king
brb convincing my parents to spend thousands on hgh

Lift natty you retard, your testosterone is peak until like 25 then you can start TRT

Lift natty you retard, your testosterone is peak until like 25 then you can start TRT
nigga thats exactly my plan taking supps is natty tho