Best supplements on the market

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xtra, BrahminBoss, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
bump where are actual looksmaxers

Never heard of this brand, Thorne's K2-MK4 is supposed to be the best, it's about the same price and specs.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Roge
Never heard of this brand, Thorne's K2-MK4 is supposed to be the best, it's about the same price and specs.
Sounds interesting but for example they also have liquid d3. It contains 1200 drop and each drop is only 500. I legitimately almost need to drink that bottle at once

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I just use lifeextension.com they’re good too

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Sounds interesting but for example they also have liquid d3. It contains 1200 drop and each drop is only 500. I legitimately almost need to drink that bottle at once
That's too much D3...

• +1
That's too much D3...
I'm very deficient and want to take 20 for the first few weeks, then drop it to 10.
What would you say are good and reliable brands? I'm from Ukraine originally and was buying everything local, but here in eu you cant buy even vitamins without prescription irl so I need to find some quality supplements online

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
supplemental d3 may be toxic but its better than nothing imo. still dont take more than 400o iy a day

supplemental d3 may be toxic but its better than nothing imo. still dont take more than 400o iy a day
i'm heavy deficient in it and know that i'm feeling better when taking it
already ate 8000ui today btw :lul:
want to up the dose to 15-20k and then lower to about 8k gradually

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and BrahminBoss
i'm heavy deficient in it and know that i'm feeling better when taking it
already ate 8000ui today btw :lul:
want to up the dose to 15-20k and then lower to about 8k gradually
oral is diif from sunlight

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
What about those I mentioned? I've seen them recommended by @7zyzz7 here
thorne is supposed to be the best but its expensive.

• +1
I'm very deficient and want to take 20 for the first few weeks, then drop it to 10.
What would you say are good and reliable brands? I'm from Ukraine originally and was buying everything local, but here in eu you cant buy even vitamins without prescription irl so I need to find some quality supplements online
That's still too much D3.
I had good results with Merck - Vigantol, in my country, some vitamin and supplement brands are tested by the health department and approved as medicine to be sold in pharmacies, while others who are sold in supplement stores aren't usually tested, there are no regulations.
vigantol-e1516119027857.jpg

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Roge
no but it is one of the best things for growing or increasing appetite
Will help at 18? Obv not expecting much but hoping that my plates are open to gain like 1 last inch

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Will help at 18? Obv not expecting much but hoping that my plates are open to gain like 1 last inch
yea sure go for it

• +1
only one i can think of is weight gain as it can increase appetite
And also price for my broke ass probably

Theres no good for all brands,when will people understand this?
Just check the additives,make sure theres no endrucine disruptors and get those supplements.
Also Magnesium is the best suppliment you can get,others are not as good ( d3 and k2 for other purposes ).

Theres no good for all brands,when will people understand this?
Just check the additives,make sure theres no endrucine disruptors and get those supplements.
Also Magnesium is the best suppliment you can get,others are not as good ( d3 and k2 for other purposes ).
i'm interested how to know that supplement doesnt have any disruptors. whats their names on the package?