Best surgeon in Spain (Galicia)

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
His name is Juan Garcia Barreiro and he is an artist, i've been looksmaxxing with him for almost two years and his prices are so affordable. He is a bit old to promote himself on social media but he can do implants, nose jobs, fillers, hairline lowering, hair transplant, etc. Many of his procedures are done in his office with local anesthesia which can be done for a few hundred euros. I paid 400 euros for my hairline lowering surgery under local anesthesia. If you are an EUcel just travel to the city of La Coruña and book a consultation. He is a family friend so don't be autistic and ask for the same prices as me.

Descarga

A vaquiña polo que vale.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and SurgeryEnjoyer
iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, midlatinocel and Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
yea looks very trustable to do my hairline lowering, rhino, implants, leg lengthening and dick fillers for $400 a pop

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Debetro
I clicked on gallery but I just see clinic pictures. Does he have any before/after results?

I clicked on gallery but I just see clinic pictures. Does he have any before/after results?
Not really, he doesnt doxx the patients. But you can see my hairline lowering results.

Does he do custom implants

Not really, he doesnt doxx the patients. But you can see my hairline lowering results.
Your account isn't available for public viewing so I can't search for them. Got a link to your thread?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Is Spain the new turkey?