Best training split I made to getting a Aesthetics Physique

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Going to be Full-Body 3x a Week

Monday- Full Body Tuesday-RestWednesday- Full BodyThursday- RestFriday- Full BodySaturday- RestSunday-Rest
1. Squats1. Squats 1. Squat
2. Bench Press2. Bench Press2. Bench Press
3. Deadlifts3. Deadlifts3. Pull Ups
4. Bent Over Rows4.Pull-Ups4. Seated Cable Rows
5. Lateral Raises5. Lateral Raises5.Incline Bench Press
6. Seated DB Press6.Overhead Press6. Lateral Raises
7. Bicep Curls7. Face Pulls7. Skull Crushers

Ask me question's if you feel there is something you dislike about it.

"aesthetic"
"bench press"
"deadlift"

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
"aesthetic"
"bench press"
"deadlift"
Those are essential in achieving a asethetic physique, explain how they are useless and i will critically critique your reasoning.

Those are essential in achieving a asethetic physique, explain how they are useless and i will critically critique your reasoning.
bench press isn't good for symmetry, dumbbell press is better
and deadlift shit for aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and N1666
@Thebbcmaxxer @Shubbz
you fucking retards, bench press you don't have the same weight on each side but with DB press you do, that's why DB press is better and bench press can make you have an assymettrical chest

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
@Thebbcmaxxer @Shubbz
you fucking retards, bench press you don't have the same weight on each side but with DB press you do, that's why DB press is better and bench press can make you have an assymettrical chest
You wanna lick my chest?:forcedsmile:

bench press isn't good for symmetry, dumbbell press is better
and deadlift shit for aesthetic
Those you listed are not beneficial because they have no base of strength. You need to build a strength base with the Squat, Bench and Deadlift to be able to lift heavier weights doing the same amount of high volume as you would if you didn't train SBD strength foundation, training SBD allows you to train higher volume with higher weights which causes the most muscle growth.

Deadlift is essential because it's a posterior movement, carryover to all the muscle's due to its developed stabilizers, increased erector thickness, and better overall trap development.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
ym aeshtetic physique didnt get my anything

nope. even women that have seen me without a shirt absolutely didnt care
Seems to be because face is more important then body or height as girls are more attracted to a narrower set of features on men such as face, height, pheno, while men are attracted to women on a more broad set such as face, tits, ass, hips, and any girl including landwhales as the male sex hormone Testosterone is 10x more powerful than women in sexual desire and urge which cause's standard's to lower.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
i hate female nature :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Can't really blame for their biology, it has been ingrained in their brain's to sub-consciouly focus on face, height and pheno while disregarding the complete rest due to the evolutionary adapations of frauding which has made women even more alert to tell who is frauding their genetics with muscles/ gymcelling the most complete obvious since it does not occur naturally in nature unless you live in a really specific adaptative environement such West Africa where muscle is the only niche to survive in the desert.

Can't really blame for their biology, it has been ingrained in their brain's to sub-consciouly focus on face, height and pheno while disregarding the complete rest due to the evolutionary adapations of frauding which has made women even more alert to tell who is frauding their genetics with muscles/ gymcelling the most complete obvious since it does not occur naturally in nature unless you live in a really specific adaptative environement such West Africa where muscle is the only niche to survive in the desert.
i hate you but you are right

Meanwhile Chad program Just lift weights bro