Best turkey hair transplant surgeon???

NewJawSzn

NewJawSzn

Terajaw or eternal testicular torture
Any recommendations for hair transplant surgery in Turkey? Other clinics make you wait till 24 and i’m not even balding lmao just want to fill in genetic widows peak. Taking fin anyway btw because norwood reaper scary:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: buflek and ifyouwannabemylover
+1 looking to get just slight hairline improvement/lowering

• +1
Reactions: buflek and NewJawSzn
I was supposed to go in last summer. But Covid happened. But I'm going in 2 months to turkey.

There are a lot of places you can go. There are the factory style companies like HairofIstanbul or NowHairTime.

I'm planning on going to NowHairTime for my first go. I had a deal with them for the cost of op being $2100 USD in cash (flight not included)

You could try HairofIstanbul, but from the countless results I've seen, the quality is just the same. They aren't bad. But they aren't the best.

Now there are two other doctors. Dr. Koray Erdogan and Dr. Hakan Doganay. These surgeons are the only ones that do the surgery by themself in turkey. And they only 1 surgery a day.

All other cheap clinics have people doing all of the steps like in a factory. You are just a number there.
They also dont use the microscope technique where you need to seperate the hairs and only the best and accurate for the frontline.
There is a reason why these clinics are only taking 2-3k for a transplant. Dr. Koray Erdogan costs double the amount. Roughly 6k-7k USD.

With that being said. I'm going to go to NowHairTime this summer in August. And if I don't like the densitiy or if it isn't low enough then I'll go to Dr. Koray for a second one to fill it in and lower it.

Here are a few results of the one I'm going to.
Before

During

After

Before

After (1 year)

Not bad results. But not the best on the market.

Here is Dr. Dr. Koray Erdogan work. Skip to 2:00 in the video where he inspects the results

Completely natural. Unparalleled compared the rest the others. He's the one to go to if you don't want to trust the factory like clinics. I want to go to him but I don't know If I should break the bank for it. I dunno I'll update in a thread come 1 year post op.

But yeah. Hope that helped.

@ifyouwannabemylover For you too boyo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek, Sexually Disabled, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
I was supposed to go in last summer. But Covid happened. But I'm going in 2 months to turkey.

There are a lot of places you can go. There are the factory style companies like HairofIstanbul or NowHairTime.

I'm planning on going to NowHairTime for my first go. I had a deal with them for the cost of op being $2100 USD in cash (flight not included)

View attachment 1701768View attachment 1701770

You could try HairofIstanbul, but from the countless results I've seen, the quality is just the same. They aren't bad. But they aren't the best.

Now there are two other doctors. Dr. Koray Erdogan and Dr. Hakan Doganay. These surgeons are the only ones that do the surgery by themself in turkey. And they only 1 surgery a day.

All other cheap clinics have people doing all of the steps like in a factory. You are just a number there.
They also dont use the microscope technique where you need to seperate the hairs and only the best and accurate for the frontline.
There is a reason why these clinics are only taking 2-3k for a transplant. Dr. Koray Erdogan costs double the amount. Roughly 6k-7k USD.

With that being said. I'm going to go to NowHairTime this summer in August. And if I don't like the densitiy or if it isn't low enough then I'll go to Dr. Koray for a second one to fill it in and lower it.

Before
View attachment 1701787View attachment 1701790
During
View attachment 1701791

After
View attachment 1701792View attachment 1701793View attachment 1701794

Before
View attachment 1701783View attachment 1701785
After (1 year)
View attachment 1701786View attachment 1701789

Here is Dr. Dr. Koray Erdogan work. Skip to 2:00 in the video where he inspects the results

Completely natural. Unparalleled compared the rest the others. He's the one to go to if you don't want to trust the factory like clinics. I want to go to him but I don't know If I should break the bank for it. I dunno I'll update in a thread come 1 year post op.

there was a guy who posted his hairofistanbul results here a few days ago and it looked perfect even though apparently they let technicians do the work. it's like you don't really know what to expect from what clinic judging by results posted online.

then you have results like this one which looks awful.
2907229_1653651122097.png

2907233_1653651426787.png

the hairline design is retarded to begin with. it's literally just a straight line from one side to the other. what the fuck? plus bad density. anyone can tell something looks off here.

:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Sal and KDA Player
Any recommendations for hair transplant surgery in Turkey? Other clinics make you wait till 24 and i’m not even balding lmao just want to fill in genetic widows peak. Taking fin anyway btw because norwood reaper scary:feelswah:
I had a really good experience with Dr Cinik and the result was good for the price. I'd recommend him if your budget is 3000 euros and want DHI.
IMG 9222

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Sal
there was a guy who posted his hairofistanbul results here a few days ago and it looked perfect even though apparently they let technicians do the work. it's like you don't really know what to expect from what clinic judging by results posted online.

the hairline design is retarded to begin with. it's literally just a straight line from one side to the other. what the fuck? plus bad density. anyone can tell something looks off here.

Yeah the clinics are a hit or miss. The first guy I posted was the best result I’ve seen from them and the second one was the worst tbf. That’s why I’m just gonna test it with them. If it goes wrong, then move onto the specialized doctors like Dr Koran.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Yeah, the man in the video looks a lot better.

Even so, do we really have to take fin ? Why not trying to slow as much as possible the balding and do HT every 3-4 years or so ?
I have read many speaking about side effects, and there is always the group of people saying it is very rare, and the group saying it is not and it can destroy lives.

Dr Bicer is the best

the best clinic in turkey is hlc clinic. its the most expensive one but also the best

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sal

View attachment 1701768View attachment 1701770

Before
View attachment 1701787View attachment 1701790
During
View attachment 1701791

After
View attachment 1701792View attachment 1701793View attachment 1701794

Before
View attachment 1701783View attachment 1701785
After (1 year)
View attachment 1701786View attachment 1701789

Faggot what are you so angry about?