Best way to cook eggs (No debate) (new method)

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
we all debate about whether eggs should be eaten raw or cooked. We know that raw yolk has more nutrients but the downside to raw egg is the raw egg white which blocks biotin absorption and god knows what other shit. So the best way to cook to them to get the best of both worlds is to-

1. Start by cracking the eggs in a bowl and separate the yolks from the whites

2. Keep the eggs yolks and whites different and melt some butter on the cast iron pan.

3. Cook the eggs whites until they are almost solidified,turn off the heat,stir the egg whites more (should solidify a bit more) and after 10-15 secs, ADD THE EGGS YOLK and stir.

If done correctly,the eggs yolks should only be cooked slightly just enough for them to get the sunny side up egg yolk texture.

This is for my high inhibcels who are too scared to eat raw eggs but wanna try to add that to their diet. I have it with a piece of toast,the consistency of these scrambled eggs go perfect with a crunchy toast.

TLDR: just scramble egg whites cook them well done,take them off the heat ,and add the yolks

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, NorwoodAscender, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
Botb worthy thread, the only true way to cook eggs

• +1
Reactions: Tobi and NorwoodAscender
Bump

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Brutal 0 replies ,shouldโ€™ve posted anime reel instead..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, zevroh and Autismcel
we all debate about whether eggs should be eaten raw or cooked. We know that raw yolk has more nutrients but the downside to raw egg is the raw egg white which blocks biotin absorption and god knows what other shit. So the best way to cook to them to get the best of both worlds is to-

2. Keep the eggs yolks and whites different and melt some butter on the cast iron pan.

3. Cook the eggs whites until they are almost solidified,turn off the heat,stir the egg whites more (should solidify a bit more) and after 10-15 secs, ADD THE EGGS YOLK and stir.

If done correctly,the eggs yolks should only be cooked slightly just enough for them to get the sunny side up egg yolk texture.

This is for my high inhibcels who are too scared to eat raw eggs but wanna try to add that to their diet. I have it with a piece of toast,the consistency of these scrambled eggs go perfect with a crunchy toast.

TLDR: just scramble egg whites cook them well done,take them off the heat ,and add the yolks
Excuse me Saar we donโ€™t eat eggs on this site only ๐Ÿ› curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Sushifart, seethe and 1 other person

dnr. Eat them raw kike

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and UZB_Strebl
Nice, but I'm way too lazy to separate egg whites and yolks in the morning, I usually eat them super soft scrambled, gordon ramsey style, or just sunnyside up with a cast iron

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Nice, but I'm way too lazy to separate egg whites and yolks in the morning, I usually eat them super soft scrambled, gordon ramsey style, or just sunnyside up with a cast iron
It takes me an extra minute to seperate them but I like this method since making scrambled eggs is brain dead easy

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and rand anon
Heat Wave Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• Woah
i replace the egg whites with freeze dried semen off of tik tok shop

• +1
Kogel mogel is an egg-based homemade dessert once popular in parts of Europe. It is made from egg yolks, sugar, and flavourings such as honey, vanilla, cocoa or rum

unlike the other hating rotters on here i think this is actually a decent idea
ill try it

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, NoseProphecy and ๐Ÿ“Žโ™ฟ๏ธโš™๏ธ
Kogel mogel is an egg-based homemade dessert once popular in parts of Europe. It is made from egg yolks, sugar, and flavourings such as honey, vanilla, cocoa or rum
56519.jpg

Look if your scared to eat them raw, boil it for 2-3 minutes and nutrient loss will be minimal. It's a lot easier than this guide tbh

• So Sad
unlike the other hating rotters on here i think this is actually a decent idea
ill try it
Thanks Bhai. I just could not eat raw eggs tbh. The only benefit of eating raw eggs comes from eating the raw yolk so I tried to obtain that

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and jagmogs1000
Look if your scared to eat them raw, boil it for 2-3 minutes and nutrient loss will be minimal. It's a lot easier than this guide tbh
Peeling it is a bitch Bhai. This is also easier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and HTN_Mentalcel
Look if youโ€™re scared to eat them raw, boil it for 2-3 minutes and nutrient loss will be minimal. It's a lot easier than this guide tbh
Most of the nutrients lie in the yolk. Iโ€™m not really cooking the yolk with this method

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and HTN_Mentalcel
Most of the nutrients lie in the yolk. Iโ€™m not really cooking the yolk with this method
Yeah light cooking doesn't affect much, don't listen to autists here.

Raw egg white should be cooked, when raw it can cause a biotin deficiency because of the antinutrient but you should eat the yolk as close to raw.

• +1
Yeah light cooking doesn't affect much, don't listen to autists here.

Raw egg white should be cooked, when raw it can cause a biotin deficiency because of the antinutrient but you should eat the yolk as close to raw.
Yeah I did mention that in my post. Cooking the eggs whites also increase the protein absorption. I donโ€™t like to boil because itโ€™s annoying to peel them plus with scrambled eggs you can butter and seasonings to it tastes good as well tbh.

When I made them yesterday i felt so iq like cooking the whites and only slightly cooking the yolks best of both worlds. They were delicious as well ๐Ÿ™‚

• +1
Tired Chick GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• JFL
@NorwoodAscender the reps reduced by cortisol and raised my dopamine a lot thanks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, NoseProphecy and HTN_Mentalcel
For me it's poached eggs solely because they taste good

• +1