Best way to improve front profile?

B

BrownEyesWD

Iron
Has bimax which ascended my side profile but only made a minor difference to my front, (I even had my maxilla downgrafted and ramus widening)

What’s the best way to improve the front?

How long does swelling last for those who had bimax as there is still a minor amount left and I’m 7 weeks post op.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Profile means side.

And no one can answer this without seeing you.

And, yeah, there's still swelling until 6-12 months.

Has bimax which ascended my side profile but only made a minor difference to my front, (I even had my maxilla downgrafted and ramus widening)

What’s the best way to improve the front?

How long does swelling last for those who had bimax as there is still a minor amount left and I’m 7 weeks post op.
Implants.

Bimax is cope for your front if you're not terribly recessed.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Profile means side.

And no one can answer this without seeing you.

And, yeah, there's still swelling until 6-12 months.
Was there a big difference between 2 months and 6-12 months?

Was there a bg difference between 2 months and 6-12 months?
I'm only at 6 months now, and, yes, there was a big difference between 2 months and now. What people might not realize is when you hear 90% swelling gone, that's 90% down from your face being a big ass balloon. That 10% is still a lot of swelling and even 1% will be noticeable to you.

Like, the difference between having a bloated face and not is like .5% of jaw surgery swelling. Think about the difference between convex and concave philtrum. That's a tiny area, but the difference is massive.

• +1
Reactions: BrownEyesWD, NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 32196
I'm only at 6 months now, and, yes, there was a big difference between 2 months and now. What people might not realize is when you hear 90% swelling gone, that's 90% down from your face being a big ass balloon. That 10% is still a lot of swelling and even 1% will be noticeable to you.

Like, the difference between having a bloated face and not is like .5% of jaw surgery swelling. Think about the difference between convex and concave philtrum. That's a tiny area, but the difference is massive.
Can you get other surgeries or fillers while you still have swelling?

Can you get other surgeries or fillers while you still have swelling?
I guess it depends on the surgery. I had rhinoplasty revision 5 months after my jaw surgery, probably could have done it sooner. My jaw surgeon was like "Make sure to have the rhinoplasty surgeon contact me. He'll want to know what I did." I told the rhinoplasty surgeon and he was like "Yeah, I don't care."

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
You can DM me your front profile and I can tell you how to improve if you want. There are a range of surgeries that can improve your face from frontal view-there are 4 pillars comprising an attractive face: Symmetry, Sexual Dimorphism, Proportions, and Averageness. The idea of cosmetic surgery is to address major weaknesses rather than perfecting every ratio, so it's wise to be cautious about what you pursue next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back