Front is good, side is mid from what I know and 3/4 is also pretty good

Rationalchrismaxxer

Rationalchrismaxxer

Iron
My side is the main reason I'm still on org. I had a pretty big ascension in my front profile but the side is way harder to change. I have been going down the mewingpill rabbithole and quickly relized it may be over for my side for I am downward grown and recessed. I am turning 16 in 2 months. Maybe my bones are still malleable and can change throughout teenage years. Idk how much I can change everything but I am trying thowelpulling and thumbpulling to accelerate the process. I don't really have any problems bc of my looks irl anymore which is cool and I even feel like I have a bit of pretty privilege sometimes however I just can't get over how fucking recessed I am. If all the mewing and thumb/thowel pulling doesn't give me a good side until I'm 20 years old I'll get CCW Rotation bimax to fully ascend to chad.

Attachments

• 1710853106994.png
    1710853106994.png
    289.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1710853175739.png
    1710853175739.png
    747.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1710853230118.png
    1710853230118.png
    816.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: midlatinocel, 5'7 zoomer and LooksThinker
Ur side isn’t that bad faghot u don’t have to be a Greek god just don’t be autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, axeyyek, Acridax and 7 others
oh, also the shadow in the first pic is weird, it makes my ramus look short even though I have a tall ramus. Maybe its because of my huge masseter muscles that make the the light not reach to the lower part.

Ur side isn’t that bad faghot u don’t have to be a Greek god just don’t be autistic
There is a girl in class who clearly has a crush on me but she is mid and has a weird boyish personality. Only mid girls like me and I'm too ND to go up to gl girls and talk to them

• So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Did u do anything to get those masseters?

oh, also the shadow in the first pic is weird, it makes my ramus look short even though I have a tall ramus. Maybe its because of my huge masseter muscles that make the the light not reach to the lower part.
U just have shit ramus nigga stop coping

• +1
Reactions: callisto
U just have shit ramus nigga stop coping

def short ramus you utter retard. Told you its just the masseter muscle shadowing the lower part.

Edit: also if you look at my front a short ramus would make no sense because the gonions to chin jaw angle would be way lower.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel
There is a girl in class who clearly has a crush on me but she is mid and has a weird boyish personality. Only mid girls like me and I'm too ND to go up to gl girls and talk to them
maybe stop frauding then and show us your real front

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@Akhi Want a vid to see in motion?

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Did u do anything to get those masseters?
My dad has a tall ramus but I also chewed a lot of hard food during young ages

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
Lol. You’re one of the few who truly is fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gem23, humanoidsub7 and midlatinocel
Lol. You’re one of the few who truly is fine
thx bro but I lack forward growt a bit + I'm downward grown. Hope god allows me to ascend without needing surgery:incel:.

@Clavicular think I saw you on tiktok, what would you rate me big bro.

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
Why the fuck are you here? Go pump and dump some foids

• +1
Reactions: gem23 and midlatinocel
Must be top percentile autism to end up on here when you look like that

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, humanoidsub7, goodgamebro and 5 others
Post a pic in normal lighting without fraud.

I cant see a pic on 3x zoom from 10 meters away
my phone cam is shit, it has ultra lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and moreroidsmoredates
Did you come here for incels to wash you with compliments? U were feeling cute? Bitch ass nigga
no bro I just need to improve my side and achieve my genetic maxx which is why I'm here

Yes your low chadlite, now fuck off to some NT party, go slay while i fucking rot and lose braincells because I can't talk to people :feelswhy:
I'm not nt nigga. I'm the most unsocial guy apart from my friendgroup. Literally can't talk to any female that I consider remotely dateable

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
I'm not nt nigga. I'm the most unsocial guy apart from my friendgroup. Literally can't talk to any female that I consider remotely dateable
Welome to the club bitch ass nigga. get a haircut asap. how tall are you btw im not using punctuation n shit because your not worth the effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gem23, notgraycel245969, Thebbcmaxxer and 2 others
u are 15, in 2-3 years you are gonna get some testosterone forget about looksmaxxing and be a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Jeww
fuk it's so over for me. 6'2 chadlites are now on fucking incel forums fuk me man it's so over maybe lebgfinal was right tbh btw im not using punctuation becuase your not worth the effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gem23, ErbCel, midlatinocel and 1 other person
fuk it's so over for me. 6'2 chadlites are now on fucking incel forums fuk me man it's so over maybe lebgfinal was right tbh btw im not using punctuation becuase your not worth the effort
yea the dating market is beyond fucked, I consider myself ugly but I am fashionmaxxed & funny/outgoing, I've always got girls in school but then in online dating struggle. I did social experiments of a chadlite and that nigga barely got any more than me. Then I did one of an obese woman and she got flooded. Truly over for men in 2024 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, ErbCel, Rationalchrismaxxer and 1 other person
yea the dating market is beyond fucked, I consider myself ugly but I am fashionmaxxed & funny/outgoing, I've always got girls in school but then in online dating struggle. I did social experiments of a chadlite and that nigga barely got any more than me. Then I did one of an obese woman and she got flooded. Truly over for men in 2024 jfl
It's mens fault tbh. Our low standards caused this.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and rubberduck
nigga dont do it your parents love you and there is more to life than used up whores like go thailand and go to mauy thai for a year instead of rotting here better to do that than rot

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
nigga dont do it your parents love you and there is more to life than used up whores like go thailand and go to mauy thai for a year instead of rotting here better to do that than rot
thanks nigga, chill im not gonna kill myself but im losing my mind because im rotting all day n have nothing better to do

• +1
Reactions: gem23, goodgamebro and midlatinocel
Then u need money

We live in an inflated market, the stacies are all going for rich guys

But with ur looks u can dominate the ltb-htb range easily

It's mens fault tbh. Our low standards caused this.
Partially, but women hold the power in dating. Men definitely need to stop simping and raise their standards, but women also share plenty of blame in this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, midlatinocel and Jeww
who is legbfinal

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, goodgamebro, Miniskull and 2 others
Partially, but women hold the power in dating. Men definitely need to stop simping and raise their standards, but women also share plenty of blame in this
Yes but it's easier said than done. Let's be honest if a ltb with average body approaches me for sex, i won't say no even if i'm chad. whereas stacy would spit on a ltn if he talked to her.

Then u need money

We live in an inflated market, the stacies are all going for rich guys

But with ur looks u can dominate the ltb-htb range easily
I am ok rich for a 15 year old.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yes but it's easier said than done. Let's be honest if a ltb with average body approaches me for sex, i won't say no even if i'm chad. whereas stacy would spit on a ltn if he talked to her.
Nah I get offended at mtbs who want me

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel