Best ways to waterfast: How to do it the most efficiently?

LancasteR

LancasteR

Kraken
What are the best ways to waterfast?
Should one just jump straight into it, or do a small prep?

Also what‘s the best duration one should go? A few days (2-3) or a full week?

I‘m mainly want to do it to detox my body and get clearer skin, maybe also get rid off some bloat/babyfat in the face.

well u need to supplement electrolytes on waterfast

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
people that supplement electrolytes on waterfast go 20-25 days

• +1
people that supplement electrolytes on waterfast go 20-25 days
What kind of electrolytes, I mean which exact kind of supplement? Which brand.

What kind of electrolytes, I mean which exact kind of supplement? Which brand.
just electrolytes bro lol shit like calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, look them up

• +1
If youre having NO food at all you need supps and electrolytes. I’d recommend running some lemon water since it has no calories and it promotes gut health

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and LancasteR
just electrolytes bro lol shit like calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, look them up
I see, thanks. Also Is it better to jump straight into the fast, and how many days would you recommend to fast in the beginning?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
u dont rlly supplement them tho except for potassium and magnesium, u get sodium from salt, and some other electrolyte from lemon, dont remember what it was tho

• +1
I see, thanks. Also Is it better to jump straight into the fast, and how many days would you recommend to fast in the beginning?
fast like 2 days supplementing electrolytes, then eat for 2 days, then 3-4 days fast, then eat for 2 days etc i dont really know about this shit lol but if u were to straight jump onto a 1 week fast i suppose nothing would happen if u taking electrolytes but just to be safe etc u can start slow

• +1
If youre having NO food at all you need supps and electrolytes. I’d recommend running some lemon water since it has no calories and it promotes gut health
fast like 2 days supplementing electrolytes, then eat for 2 days, then 3-4 days fast, then eat for 2 days etc i dont really know about this shit lol but if u were to straight jump onto a 1 week fast i suppose nothing would happen if u taking electrolytes but just to be safe etc u can start slow
Thanks for the info, I think I‘ll look into getting some electrolyte supplements and research some further. I‘ll jump shortly into it then.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek