Best youtube channels (post the best channels and what they are good for)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I'm going to scroll through some of mine so I'll start.

Aaron Clarey
Good channel for basic financial or career planning advice he's also pretty funny. He's like Dave Ramesy but more honest. Somewhat boomer tier but his advice still stands. I listen to him a lot at work a lot of his channel is for entertainment but occasionally some videos are worthwhile with advice 100% watch his videos before picking a college major.

Self Improvement or Health
I can't explain every channel in detail so I'll just list a handful that cover general self improvement stuff or health/looksmaxing. (JawHacks, Dr LeGrand, What I've Learned, Natural Hypertrophy, Qouves Studio) these are the main ones

Tech
Some of these are purely entertainment but I sort of like them here are a list of tech channel I follow. (The Hated one, Professor Messer, Mental Outlaw)

Math
For learning math in general these channels (Professor Leonard, Math and Science, The Math Sorcerer, Mindyourdecisions)

Long form content to listen to in the background

Whatifalthist- He usually does 50 minute videos on history I listen to them at work or on walks. Mostly entertainment although sometimes I do learn a thing or two.

Jake Tran- His quality is less these days although his old videos are pretty good talk about business and governments.

CTMU Radio- This is Chris Langans channel the 210 IQ guy. He has some pretty interesting videos when he makes them.

Gonzalo Lira otherwise known as CRP- He used to do redpill content but now does geopolitics videos. Sometimes he's a bit delusional but overall his perspective is interesting

• +1
Reactions: CT03, midlatinocel, Iblamejordan and 3 others
Anyways this is just a list of channels if I tried to go through all of them this post would take 3 hours. Hopefully you guys got some interesting ones for various sub interests or for self improvement in general

I need more money maxxing type channels. Aaron Clarey has some decent advice and old Alex Becker videos I remember were insightful. Although the advice is pretty basic its more so what not to do rather then advice to follow.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 27544 and 2 others
  • Big Think for educational content
  • Noah Kagan and FinAiUS for finance and motivation
  • Entertainment: caspainreport, tierzoo, Gerbert Johnson, vagrant holiday, gameological dig
  • History: Montemayor, Darkdocs, The History guy
  • Inspiration: Friends & Family
  • Philosophy: Academy of Ideas

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, ThomasJefferson, Deleted member 27544 and 1 other person
  • Big Think for educational content
  • Noah Kagan and FinAiUS for finance and motivation
  • Entertainment: caspainreport, tierzoo, Gerbert Johnson, vagrant holiday, gameological dig
  • History: Montemayor, Darkdocs, The History guy
  • Inspiration: Friends & Family
  • Philosophy: Academy of Ideas
Gerbert is a good one I will check out some of the others you posted thanks!

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23
Mental Outlaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Mental Outlaw
Yeah I have him in the tech section. Its entertaining content but I also am working in tech so its more useful then most entertainment. I really want to test out making my own server like he said in one video Rasberry PIs are expensive asf these days for some reason

Yeah I have him in the tech section. Its entertaining content but I also am working in tech so its more useful then most entertainment. I really want to test out making my own server like he said in one video Rasberry PIs are expensive asf these days for some reason
sorry op, i did not read the whole thread.

• +1
I only get my history knowledge from BitChute :y'all:

Everyone should be subscribed to actualized.org on YouTube. The insights that guy has about psychology, personal development, politics, philosophy, spirituality etc. are insane.

Also i like the streamer Destiny for political commentary. Say what you want about him being a cuck or whatever, but he is very reasonable and non ideological in his analyses.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, GalacticHero and Deleted member 11126
Everyone should be subscribed to actualized.org on YouTube. The insights that guy has about psychology, personal development, politics, philosophy, spirituality etc. are insane.

Also i like the streamer Destiny for political commentary. Say what you want about him being a cuck or whatever, but he is very reasonable and non ideological in his analyses.
Isn't he that stoner dude? Idk man he seems kinda weird

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Vega Lyra
Isn't he that stoner dude? Idk man he seems kinda weird
You can ignore his videos on spirituality and psychedelics if you want, it would go over the heads of 99.9999% of people anyway tbh. But his videos on more practical fields like politics, personal development, psychology are top tier.

joey schwartz

i like Ze Frank nature videos. they're both funny and informative. they actually get pretty deep into the biology.

I thought coach red pilled died in kiev

• +1
Very thanks

• +1
for personal development : Scamza Mahmed
For natty fitness and lifestyle : Austin Dumbham

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000
For Math I watch flammable maths every once in a while

based aaron clarey enjoyer
Yeah he's the only boomer I really like. He is a boomer in a cool way sort of like a no nonsense kind of old guy. Reminds me of my grandfather