Growing up as a "higher IQ" black person in a black community was an interesting experience.

124 iq is not high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
didnt know lying is forbidden here
When it concerns looksmaxxing, it is, since you're writing a fake guide, basically.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Its that white dna you got that gave your average iq. If you were 100% nigger you would have 60. Thank white people for your average nigger brain.
Dumbass nigger I live in south Africa I'm 500 percent nigger and have an fsiq of 145-150 on wais-iv higher than 99.9 percent of all you stupid cum skins

Sounds pretty similar. I wasn't a genius, everyone was just retarded. Now that I'm in college I'm just a normal STEM major.

Also if you want to test your IQ, here's some pretty accurate tests you can take for free.

CAIT
Mensa Denmark
JCTI
Old SAT (Takes a long ass time)

These pretty much line up with my officially tested IQ score
How would the new SAT and ACT be as a proxy. I got a 1570 and 36 so theoretically I should be atleast 105+ but I did prep for these tests for a couple weeks prior

I have a FSIQ of 124 (Was administered WIC-IV as a child for ADHD). That's bout ~90th percentile in sd 15.
In recent times I can get from 118 to 127 depending on the test.

My point is, while my IQ is technically above average, I'm not nearly intelligent enough for anything that I've experienced to be considered even half acceptable.

Throughout my K-12 life, I've mostly attended schools that where predominantly black. Throughout my elementary and middle school years, I was viewed as some prodigy by my teachers and classmates for basic things. In fact, I was one of the only kids in my class that could read a book coherently until about the 5th grade. And almost single kid in my class had a Lexile score below grade level besides me and about 2-5 other kids depending on this given school year. Heck from the 4th grade onwards, I basically became the impromptu IT support since most of these niggas couldn't even use notepad.

However, the most interesting thing has always been the social dynamics. I'm pretty NT, so social cues or interacting in general wasn't an issue. But in school, I would have to "dumb myself down" in order to fit in socially with others for day-to-day interactions. Most notably, my vocabulary would have be to reduced when interacting with other kids, otherwise it would hinder the flow of my interactions. However, in class, I would always be the only one to answer questions. Even basic questions revolving simple math and Geography. In the 8th grade I was legit called a genius by this black foid for being able to do 9x8 + 10 in my head

Every single time a group project came up, I was practically fought over by the few groups that actually intended on doing the given project. However, every time I would inevitably be the one carrying the whole project. It reached a point where I started to refuse group projects and opted to do them solo. And every time it was time to present them, the other groups would either have a primitive husk of what was directed on the syllabus or nothing at all. My teachers would always have me go last to "set an example" because they know I would "outshine" the others. In the 9th grade these faggots treated a basic PowerPoint I did about the American Civil war as if I was debuting a fucking live action history documentary. The point is, what would be considered basic by any other group was treated like magic.

Furthermore, I would routinely witness the most braindead bullshit ever. Like a foid fighting a random dude because he accidently stepped on her shoe. A couple of times I would have to step in as the voice of reason for my friends before they fought someone over something completely insignificant.

Even amongst my peer groups, people would legitimately seek me for my advice like I'm Confucius or some shit.

In the 10th grade, this kid I was cool with named D'Mario asked me for my advice revolving his future. This dude unironically asked me If It'd be a good idea for him to drop out of school and start flipping cars and rapping to "make bread for his family". When I asked him about his father, he told me he's currently in prison for 8 years for burglary. When I simply told him that partaking in motor vehicle theft, a crime, could enviably lead to the same outcome of his father, which would lead to him not being able to "make bread" for his family, this nigga looked at me as if I've discovered the theory of relativity :lul:. And shit like this would happen routinely. I was like the fucking philosopher of the group.

And ironically, when I transferred to a school that was about ~85% white and Asian later that year, all of these issues promptly disappeared, and I was no longer an anomaly. Maybe the slightly smart guy that got good grades at most. Likewise, here in college I blend right in.

TLDR: Having a non-low cognitive ability in a black community is like having 20/20 vision in a room full of blind people, and anecdotally I can see the assertion of American Blacks having an average IQ of 85 being correct.
@Master thoughts?

I'm white and have always had to dumb myself down to interact with other whites so I'm basically a god compared to you.