Beta-carotene is very legit (with results)

Gonna do this (25000UI) whenever I get payout this month. Atm I am as pale as white walls in my room, when can I start noticing results? And do I have to take this every day till end of my life otherwise effects fade away after time?
I used to be pale as well, as I pointed out in the update pic, and if that's the case, you should see results pretty quickly.
If you take 2 pills every single day for a month (best dosage, I think), there should be a notable difference when you compare before and after pics (best way to check).

And I'm not sure about the latter statement tbh, and to what extent it is true. I would imagine that if you were to stop taking it, you will start to become paler again, slowly but surely.

It's a cheap investment, I think. Last time, I ordered 3x 250 softgels/pills for 30 euros, which will supply me for more than a year (13 months). But I'm not sure if you can get similar deals in your country.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: Over
I’ve been drinking a whole can of pumpkin blended with raw milk most days for a month and haven’t noticed shit, guess I’ll try this. According to deli pumpkin isn’t straight beta carotene so while I’ve been getting 30k iu of vit A a smaller portion of that is beta carotene.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I’ve been drinking a whole can of pumpkin blended with raw milk most days for a month and haven’t noticed shit, guess I’ll try this. According to deli pumpkin isn’t straight beta carotene so while I’ve been getting 30k iu of vit A a smaller portion of that is beta carotene.
High effort tbh. Thankfully, this method is way easier.

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and OOGABOOGA
Yeah, should be perfectly safe. I used to think that it meant 50,000 IU daily, as I was taking 2 a day but apparently, I (and Puritan), used the wrong conversation rate.

This is the correct one:

I look up potentially hazardous dosages, and this dosage doesn't really come close to that tbh.
ok I will eat 1 pill at morning and 1 at night right?
Hope I can stop being palecel after a month.

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Gargantuan
ok I will eat 1 pill at morning and 1 at night right?
Hope I can stop being palecel after a month.
I always take 2 pills during dinner but I suppose that works too, as long as you take it with a meal.

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Over
I always take 2 pills during dinner but I suppose that works too, as long as you take it with a meal.
Got pills yesterday. Can't wait for results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 9670
I look tanned/red and I hate it

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Over and Chad69
Anyways got any cheap source for it?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Over and Deleted member 9670
I actually
I met up with my best friend last Saturday (I had not seen him since early March, mind you) and he asked me if I had been tanning due to my skin looking significantly more reddish/orange (I used to be kinda pale tbh).
However, I never did, it was purely down to the fact that I've been taking beta-carotene for nearly 3 months straight now, on a daily basis.
fe584764-540d-46a2-84f0-2a6ed41b48bd_1.a4c6c46860dda01b612efb14c4c45ce8.jpeg

Truly a great supplement. Mogs astaxanthin as far as I'm concerned, which is far more expensive and ineffective anyway.

Edit: The results are posted further down below in this thread
thought of buying Cause I am Quite pale

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
The one I ordered and use: 7,500 mcg softgels > 25,000 IU

I used to take 2 softgels daily for 2+ months so that's the equivalent of 50,000 IU.
However, 1/2 weeks ago I doubled up the dosage and I take 4 a day now, so 100,000 IU.
@Lev Peshkov

Do you still supplement it nowadays :feelshehe:
Yes but I only take 1 softgel daily nowadays.

And I'm also on MT2 now + get more sun exposure in general so I do not necessarily need it anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zhuurst and Deleted member 14160
I met up with my best friend last Saturday (I had not seen him since early March, mind you) and he asked me if I had been tanning due to my skin looking significantly more reddish/orange (I used to be kinda pale tbh).
However, I never did, it was purely down to the fact that I've been taking beta-carotene for nearly 3 months straight now, on a daily basis.
fe584764-540d-46a2-84f0-2a6ed41b48bd_1.a4c6c46860dda01b612efb14c4c45ce8.jpeg

Truly a great supplement. Mogs astaxanthin as far as I'm concerned, which is far more expensive and ineffective anyway.

Edit: The results are posted further down below in this thread
a little bit of a late reply , but is it safe to take 4 softgels at once? or should i take them throughout the day