How the fuck is this fair?

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
Wake up at 4AM. Start getting ready to go to work shitty warehouse job. Leave house. Go to subway. Wait for train. Get on train. Sit down, about to look at phone when hear the laughter of women. Look down at the other end of the car. There's three really hot girls there with two guys. They're filming something on their phones for social media and doing a bunch of different takes. Hear one of the girls mention she passed over 1. 5 million subscribers back in March. She talked about how she had to get up for a modeling shoot and one of the other girls said she had a shoot in Italy coming up in June. They all start talking about all the places they'd been, what they, different exotic restaurants they ate at, etc. etc. They started laughing and messing around on camera again. My stop comes up and I get off the train to go to my low paid shitty job, hearing their fading laughter as I get further and further away from the train car.
Man, you have no idea how shitty I feel right now.

I'm tired of being an ugly man.
It feels like if you're even a somewhat attractive female, you will get everything in life handed to you and you'll have a great life as long as you don't do something really bad to fuck it up.
These women get to live life on easy mode and probably make more money in a month than I make in 6 months, basically doing nothing while I got to kill myself lifting heavy shit while being on my feet nearly 8 hours a day.
How the fuck is this fair?

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Damn unc. Whats your reasons for continuing to live atp

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Didnt read. Keep coping 😂♥️😈

• So Sad
@hiwasuwor do u think emoji 😂 is in love w emoji 😈

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
your fault for working and contributing to this shithole system, NEET or death no pussy no work

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and KIVVV
your fault for working and contributing to this shithole system, NEET or death no pussy no work
Whatever u say dalit. Keep coping u too.

Im purely aryan blood Stupid dalit. Me has the least melanin on this forum
Id stomp your kirby looking face till u look like the splattered shit on the street dalit

• Hmm...
Reactions: KIVVV
The text is the life of billions of sub5 men. No pussy no work, simple as!

• +1
Id stomp your kirby looking face till u like the splattered shit on the street dalit
Ok keep coping. U too keep coping. Ure a stupid druid dalit. Buahahah DALIT DALIT DALIT ME IS ARYAN ARYAN ARYAN BUAHAHAHAHA