bf% and facial aesthetics

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
Would there be that much a difference between 12 to 10% in terms of how the face looks for the average person

for example, would brad pitt at 12% look as good as brad pitt at 10% bf for facial aesthetics

and would the difference even be worth it to have a maintenance diet to stay at 10% which can b hard

what is the ideal bf% where you have good leaness for bone structure and you arent aushuwitz maxing with ur diet

The lower the body fat the more aesthetic your face and body will look providing you have atleast average bone support and above average muscle mass.

The lower the bf the more chance your upper eyelid hooding can get worse though, so if you have cuck unhooded eyes, ideal bf would be in the range of 11-13% imo.

Intermittent fasting + boxing + clean diet + only water is the best way to lose bf and retain muscle mass if you can add weights aswell and potentially roids.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 1680
The lower the body fat the more aesthetic your face and body will look providing you have atleast average bone support and above average muscle mass.

The lower the bf the more chance your upper eyelid hooding can get worse though, so if you have cuck unhooked eyes, ideal bf would be in the range of 11-13% imo.

Intermittent fasting + boxing + clean diet + only water is the best way to lose bf and retain muscle mass if you can add weights aswell and potentially roids.
i think im between 11-12% bf, so you think its prob not worth it to go down another precentage, aka diet more and or do i just maintain weight, i dont have great muscle mass it would just make me look like a skeleton if i go lower

i think im between 11-12% bf, so you think its prob not worth it to go down another precentage, aka diet more and just maintain weight, i dont have great muscle mass it would just make me look like a skeleton if i go lower
If you dont have much uppereyelid hooding + your skinny then yes just stay and maintain that percent as best as you can, but if youre going to bulk to gain mass it will obviously increase dramatically.

Access if your face is bloated at this percentage, if it still is then ideally you need to cut a few more percent if you want ideal facial aesthetics

If you dont have much uppereyelid hooding + your skinny then yes just stay and maintain that percent as best as you can, but if youre going to bulk to gain mass it will obviously increase dramatically.

Access if your face is bloated at this percentage, if it still is then ideally you need to cut a few more percent if you want ideal facial aesthetics
nah im not bloated, facial bone structure is visible, jaw and cheekbones you can see, i wasjust wondering if it can look even better, but i think im just gonna maintain thanks

• +1
Reactions: Elias
no, it will not. going from something like 20% to 10% will make a difference to your face, you will get hollow cheeks and leaner face.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and alligatordude