Bible Contradictions

Lasko123

Lasko123

Kraken
Genesis 1
11So God said, “Let the earth sprout [tender] vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit according to (limited to, consistent with) their kind, whose seed is in them upon the earth”; and it was so.

26Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness [not physical, but a spiritual personality and moral likeness

Genesis 2
5 No shrub or plant of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprouted, for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to cultivate the ground,

7then the LORD God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being [an individual complete in body and spirit].

8And the LORD God planted a garden (oasis) in the east, in Eden (delight, land of happiness); and He put the man whom He had formed (created) there. 9And [in that garden] the LORD God caused to grow from the ground every tree that is desirable and pleasing to the sight and good (suitable, pleasant) for food

Exodus 20
24You shall make an altar of earth for Me, and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen

Jeremiah 7
21Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat the meat. For in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak to your fathers or command them concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices.

Genesis 22
1And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of

James 1
13Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man

Genesis 50
13 For his sons carried him into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Acts 7
15So Jacob went down into Egypt, and died, he, and our fathers, And were carried over into Sychem, and laid in the sepulchre that Abraham bought for a sum of money of the sons of Emmor the father of Sychem.

Isaiah 14
21Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

Deuteronomy 24
16The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Numbers 33
39Aaron was a hundred and twenty-three years old when he died on Mount Hor

Deuteronomy 10
6(Now the sons of Israel traveled from the wells of the sons of Jaakan to Moserah. There Aaron died and there he was buried

Genesis 6
19And of every living thing [found on land], you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female

Genesis 7
2 Of every clean animal you shall take with you seven pair, the male and his female, and of animals that are not clean, two each the male and his female

Proverbs 16
6 By the fear of the LORD one avoids evil.

1 John 4
15 All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God. We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love.
God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.

And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world.

Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. We love each other because he loved us first.

John 3
16 God so loved the world

1 John 2
15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them

Genesis 1
1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters

John 1
1In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.He was [continually existing] in the beginning [co-eternally] with God

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 9787
if i wanted a lifelong partner she best be an atheist

religion isn’t for me

• +1
Reactions: joao and SkinjobCatastrophe
heresy

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe