• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Raax, Inscol and 11 others
6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11 02 joe biden finger nibble wifersquarew700

imagine losing to this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7820, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others

Im not american and dont care about the election very much but the polls seem to be totally out of kilter with every other data set. if i cared enough to analyse the situation i would literally disregard polls. every other metric seems good for trump but as i say i havent looked into it enough to know for sure

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AutisticBeaner, Hector and 6 others
Hmm I'm not sure it matters who wins. Until the Jews are kicked out of USA and Israel is pulled off the tit, we will have the same rulers since 1913.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 685 and 14 others
Im not american and dont care about the election very much but the polls seem to be totally out of kilter with every other data set. if i cared enough to analyse the situation i would literally disregard polls. every other metric seems good for trump but as i say i havent looked into it enough to know for sure
You didn't even watch the video which explained how the polls were right last year and right this one as well did you?

JFL if you support either of these geriatric elitist pedophiles.

• +1
Reactions: Tb62, to_stop_da_cope, MrGlutton and 15 others
JFL if you aren't voting for Amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Be_ConfidentBro, Stingray and 19 others
"DEMOCRACY IS WINNING!!"
Soyjak claps | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, THE_LONER, Patient A and 21 others
Hmm I'm not sure it matters who wins. Until the Jews are kicked out of USA and Israel is pulled off the tit, we will have the same rulers since 1913.

It just so happens that a bunch of presidents were hanging out doing rituals and mock human sacrifices
Events — Utopia / Dystopia: Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove | Hauser &  Wirth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
> Vaush

:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, oatmeal, St. Wristcel and 3 others
Once all the boomers die and all the based zoomers rise only then..... only then

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 6512
This the man who calls you an incel and says "I'm what you guys call chad" on reddit:
Vaush / @VaushV / VaushVidya / IrishLaddie / Ian Kochinski | Kiwi Farms

Can't believe he had the audacity to make a video about how to get laid when this thing is his girlfriend

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: THE_LONER, Patient A, Be_ConfidentBro and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Subhuman Philtrum
You didn't even watch the video which explained how the polls were right last year and right this one as well did you?
No. as i said i dont care. i dont think polls predicting an underwhelming democrat surge in a midterm really matters when vbm, registration data, campaign spending, primary turnout and enthusiasm all suggest trump is probably going to win a host of states the much less reliable polls have him significantly down in. all of those indicators have historically been more reliable than polls.

Biden is real Chad.. thats why Incel Bernie did not win... I still prefer Bernie over him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
No. as i said i dont care. i dont think polls predicting an underwhelming democrat surge in a midterm really matters when vbm, registration data, campaign spending, primary turnout and enthusiasm all suggest trump is probably going to win a host of states the much less reliable polls have him significantly down in. all of those indicators have historically been more reliable than polls.

Nah man. Trump is losing this shit. Democrat are voting like their life depends on it. One reason why Biden Number is skyrocketing like shit.. Week ago Biden Number where at 16+... At that time Hillary clinton was winning Trump only 4+. The other problem is that Trump is not outsider anymore. He has been president for 4 years. He cannot lie anymore and Biden is not as hated as Hillary clinton.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TsarTsar444, Fear and 3 others
How were they right? Serious question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Yourlordandsaviorrealjesus 841573466177498890529814042048197295871896n

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Taylorswift and Deleted member 1973
Nah man. Trump is losing this shit. Democrat are voting like their life depends on it. One reason why Biden Number is skyrocketing like shit.. Week ago Biden Number where at 16+... At that time Hillary clinton was winning Trump only 4+. The other problem is that Trump is not outsider anymore. He has been president for 4 years. He cannot lie anymore and Biden is not as hated as Hillary clinton.
ive seen no evidence dems have high enthusiasm levels. Biden events are badly attended, and actual numbers (not polls) from vbm in most polls dont even show a clear dem advantage in early voting. moreover, biden needs progressives to vote for him to win. the polls are factoring in a surge in the youth vote. progressives, didnt vote for sanders, which is why biden is even the candidate. why would progressives and young people who didnt turn out to vote for sanders turn out to vote for biden, who hates them and treats them like shit. as ive said every metric other than polling points to a trump victory. not certain, but its leaning that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Hades, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
ive seen no evidence dems have high enthusiasm levels. Biden events are badly attended, and actual numbers (not polls) from vbm in most polls dont even show a clear dem advantage in early voting. moreover, biden needs progressives to vote for him to win. the polls are factoring in a surge in the youth vote. progressives, didnt vote for sanders, which is why biden is even the candidate. why would progressives and young people who didnt turn out to vote for sanders turn out to vote for biden, who hates them and treats them like shit. as ive said every metric other than polling points to a trump victory. not certain, but its leaning that way
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Jagged0
There is 0 chance trump wins this election, and this is coming from a trump supporter.

Trump won in 2016 because Hillary was female. If she had a penis she would be president rn.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, joeveniro, Jagged0 and 1 other person
as ive said I have no vested interest. if you get your understanding of the political situation purely or even primarily from american polls you are, undeniably, bluepilled.

I like Trump overall.
But I think he Will lose, this election. Unless in the coming 3-4 weeks something big happens.
If Corona virus did not exist, I would had won 4 sure. But now people madd they lose their jobs and income.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 1973 and sytyl
Anyone who thinks Trump is going to win is just delusional by this point. After corona and the BLM riots there was no real chance. Don't get me wrong, I would rather Trump win. But I'm just being realistic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, joeveniro, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others

Then you havent take research.. More than 10m people have already voted which is record high.. Dems have more to lose if they lose this race. The other problems is that Rust belt manufacturing has been recession even before Covid...Coal industry is also gone. Trump only won the race because he won the rust belt and he did not managed fix the problems he promised to fix. If Biden wins Florida the race will end.

Here is other reasons.

• National Lead: At this point in 2016, Clinton's lead over Trump was just 6 pts, at only 46%. Biden is up over the highly desired 50% mark at 52% compared to 42% for Trump
  • White & Non-College Whites: Biden has eaten a massive amount into Trump's hold with white voters (Trump won whites by 18 pts in 2016, now he's up only 2 pts) & non-college whites (Trump won by 30 pts in 2016, now down to 18 pts)
  • Ohio and Iowa: Trump blew out Clinton and won these by 8 & 9 pts respectively in 2016, Biden is now leading 1 & 2 pts respectively, a huge shift
  • Favorability: Clinton was a very disliked candidate, at only 42% favorable and a whopping 53% unfavorable. It's completely shifted: Biden is well liked at 53% favorable vs 41% unfavorable
  • Honesty/Trustworthiness: Where Clinton and Trump's trustworthiness among likely voters was at 41% & 45% respectively, Biden and Trump are at 58% & 33%, another huge difference
  • Trust to handle nation's biggest problem: Republicans were more trusted to handle the country's problems by 4 pts, 42% to 38% for Dems in 2016, while now it's shifted to 47% for Dems & 39% for Reps

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Jagged0, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Then you havent take research.. More than 10m people have already voted which is record high.. Dems have more to lose if they lose this race. The other problems is that Rust belt manufacturing has been recession even before Covid...Coal industry is also gone. Trump only won the race because he won the rust belt and he did not managed fix the problems he promised to fix. If Biden wins Florida the race will end.

Here is other reasons.

• National Lead: At this point in 2016, Clinton's lead over Trump was just 6 pts, at only 46%. Biden is up over the highly desired 50% mark at 52% compared to 42% for Trump
  • White & Non-College Whites: Biden has eaten a massive amount into Trump's hold with white voters (Trump won whites by 18 pts in 2016, now he's up only 2 pts) & non-college whites (Trump won by 30 pts in 2016, now down to 18 pts)
  • Ohio and Iowa: Trump blew out Clinton and won these by 8 & 9 pts respectively in 2016, Biden is now leading 1 & 2 pts respectively, a huge shift
  • Favorability: Clinton was a very disliked candidate, at only 42% favorable and a whopping 53% unfavorable. It's completely shifted: Biden is well liked at 53% favorable vs 41% unfavorable
  • Honesty/Trustworthiness: Where Clinton and Trump's trustworthiness among likely voters was at 41% & 45% respectively, Biden and Trump are at 58% & 33%, another huge difference
  • Trust to handle nation's biggest problem: Republicans were more trusted to handle the country's problems by 4 pts, 42% to 38% for Dems in 2016, while now it's shifted to 47% for Dems & 39% for Reps
everything youve said here is based on polling. yes a record number of people have already voted (due to coronavirus) but if you look at the registrations of requested ballots and estimate the number of returned ballot by registration (ie estimating from past performance, surveys etc the number of ballots returned by registration) then the democrats barely have a lead in most battleground states in this early voting. if they dont get a massive lead with early voting (which it looks like they havent/arent doing) they are likely going to lose.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
because Hillary was female
The only reason she even had supporters was because she's a female. She just lost, because she is a terrible person, that is incredibly incompetent and a chronic liar

• +1
Reactions: Hector, AngryAsianManlet, joeveniro and 5 others

Here is other reasons.

As ive said things like registration, vbm numbers and visible enthusiasm as well as primary numbers are far more reliable than polls at pretty much every election, and they are by and large falling in favour of trump. as far as im aware this is further supported by biden moving his money out of states he would be campaigning in if his internal data suggested he was on course for a landslide.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
as ive said I have no vested interest. if you get your understanding of the political situation purely or even primarily from american polls you are, undeniably, bluepilled.
Cope

Here is other reasons.

O v e r

Meh cant trust polls homie + presidents always have an advantage in reelection.

Whi cares you'll still be an incel tbh unless the president will make laws to finance our surgeries idgaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Administrator
B96E32E7 9267 4BE1 A358 8ECCD2607F53

Please daddy government take all of my hard earned money to give it to broke hoes so they can be sexually liberated by white chads constantly and raise their subhuman criminal kids on their own
Only if biden promised free subsidised nintendo switches for everyone but noone is perfect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, 5'8manlet, maxmendietta and 10 others
everything youve said here is based on polling. yes a record number of people have already voted (due to coronavirus) but if you look at the registrations of requested ballots and estimate the number of returned ballot by registration (ie estimating from past performance, surveys etc the number of ballots returned by registration) then the democrats barely have a lead in most battleground states in this early voting. if they dont get a massive lead with early voting (which it looks like they havent/arent doing) they are likely going to lose.

In both North Carolina and Florida, registered Democrats have cast more ballots than registered Republicans so far. In North Carolina, independent voters have also cast more early ballots than registered Republicans. if Biden wins florida alone. The game is over for Trump. The battle states are more important to win. If you have bigger lead in polling you have better chance to win.. but of course Trump still have chance to win but its very unlikely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
View attachment 730678

Please daddy government take all of my hard earned money to give it to broke hoes so they can be sexually liberated by white chads constantly and raise their subhuman criminal kids on their own
Only if biden promised free subsidised nintendo switches for everyone but noone is perfect
Biden is more conservative and racist than trump tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Patient A, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
Meh cant trust polls homie + presidents always have an advantage in reelection.

Whi cares you'll still be an incel tbh unless the president will make laws to finance our surgeries idgaf
if i was a american of euroean descent i would legitimately be very worried about the impact a biden win would have on my quality of life and status in society. theyre going to try to take everything from you lot. if they succeed it will have a profound impact on your quality of life. you already pay for everyone else and suffer from affirmative action.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, loksr, Hector and 3 others
In both North Carolina and Florida, registered Democrats have cast more ballots than registered Republicans so far. In North Carolina, independent voters have also cast more early ballots than registered Republicans. if Biden wins florida alone. The game is over for Trump.
democrats are supposed to be in the lead for vbm. they must be shitting themselves at the numbers coming out of wi and mi. independents in nc lean heavily republican, even more so than the rest of the country. trump will undoubtedly win nc ia and oh. probably win fl and az and hes looking pretty good to win at least one rust belt state. if you think this is o v e r youre either a doomer or an idiot

• JFL
Imagine linking vaush for an unbiased political opinion lmao that fat fuck should get a heart attack already

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
democrats are supposed to be in the lead for vbm. they must be shitting themselves at the numbers coming out of wi and mi. independents in nc lean heavily republican, even more so than the rest of the country. trump will undoubtedly win nc ia and oh. probably win fl and az and hes looking pretty good to win at least one rust belt state. if you think this is o v e r youre either a doomer or an idiot

Are you talking about early vote numbers or poll numbers? Because Biden is leading in almost all state you mentioned.

• +1
Cope, polls are skewed and only released now so that they have an excuse that it's because something happened

They are really worried and are building a story to try and steal the election; they'll just point to the polls and exclaim "how could he lose". Then, there is the chance to throw off Trump's planning

• +1
JFL if you support either of these geriatric elitist pedophiles.
Fake news, Trump banned Epstein, what prosecution there was kept fishing for Trump and at best they could only get victims to say Trump helped them lol

"they" successfully gaslighted you

• +1
JFL at taking the polls at face value

Why don't you take a look at who they sampled. E.g. A while ago there was a poll that claimed Catholics favored Biden, but they sampled a bunch of Hillary voters, indeed, it was majority Hillary voters - yet Trump won Catholics nationally

i have the impression that most blackpilled people are for trump, am i wrong?

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Patient A
The only reason she even had supporters was because she's a female. She just lost, because she is a terrible person, that is incredibly incompetent and a chronic liar
Why does Biden have supporters then? He’s not female?

Trump won because of the Midwest. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. There’s still a lot of rural voters in those states that could not consciously vote for a women president, making Trump seem stronger and as the shiny alternative to rural democrats.

• +1
if i was a american of euroean descent i would legitimately be very worried about the impact a biden win would have on my quality of life and status in society. theyre going to try to take everything from you lot. if they succeed it will have a profound impact on your quality of life. you already pay for everyone else and suffer from affirmative action.

It would be a dark age with no science or beauty. 3rd world basketcase, mismanaged police state, venal & perverse overlords over the serf masses, yet with modern technology it could be in power quite a while.

United States should separate tbh. Trump didn't want to preside over the dissolution, and may he succeed in a national renewal, but if not then it's best to go our separate ways

Fake news, Trump banned Epstein, what prosecution there was kept fishing for Trump and at best they could only get victims to say Trump helped them lol

"they" successfully gaslighted you
lol @ you for thinking trump cares about your subhuman ass.
lol @ you for thinking trump isn't (((their))) puppet
lol @ you for being a brainwashed bootlicker exactly like the lib soys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: loksr, sytyl and Blackout.xl