Biden is succeeding

trump is gonna win

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Bro how can i run faster i won medals in 60m as a kid but i forgot how to run i got annihilated by some gypsy
unironically tongue posture, posture in general. i've seen videos or heard about people that did lots of chin tucks and made sure that they were always breathing through their nose and similar stuff and in just 30 days their breathing increased significantly. and your breathing ability is directly correlated with your athleticism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, oatmeal, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
JFL at Americans thinking Trump did bad in economy or covid... My country has been "destroyed" by progressives, they are going to kick us from EU at this point. Yesterday government cheated the system to end separation of powers.

From most powerful country in the world to completly irrelevant and drowning in debt in just 250 years.

Whole fucking Europe is literally Progressive. Even the Right wing are in Europe Progressive. You have no clue what you are talking about. Usa middle class and Poor people still work 2-3 jobs to get their end meets.. Then you have shitty healthcare in their shoulder and student debt. More jobs does not mean people are doing fine. That is the problem with Good economy. In Usa Good economy mainly servers Upper middle class and Rich people. Usa debt did grow like a mother fucker under Trump presidency even in Good economy.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Whole fucking Europe is literally Progressive. Even the Right wing are in Europe Progressive. You have no clue what you are talking about.
How the fuck I have no clue? Read carefully. Plus Russia, Hungary, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine are Europe too

unironically tongue posture, posture in general. i've seen videos or heard about people that did lots of chin tucks and made sure that they were always breathing through their nose and similar stuff and in just 30 days their breathing increased significantly. and your breathing ability is directly correlated with your athleticism.
Yeah, i seen correlation with that
But i have a problem with cordination in general
I run like a retard my legs are too powerful and fast for my shitty cordination so i just tend to fall apart jfl

Yeah, i seen correlation with that
But i have a problem with cordination in general
I run like a retard my legs are too powerful and fast for my shitty cordination so i just tend to fall apart jfl
my coaches say the same about me jfl. i'll tell you if i figure it out. how's your endurance?

• +1
How the fuck I have no clue? Read carefully. Plus Russia, Hungary, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine are Europe too

Belarus, Russia, Ukraine arent part of Europen union. All those countries you mentioned have been failed states for many decades already.

Last edited:
my coaches say the same about me jfl. i'll tell you if i figure it out. how's your endurance?
lol my bro, you have the same feeling you cant keep up with ur legs yeah?
since i started boxing and stopped competing in athletics its on the decline its pretty shit now i just picked up sprinting again(like 0-100) and athletics in general

lol my bro, you have the same feeling you cant keep up with ur legs yeah?
since i started boxing and stopped competing in athletics its on the decline its pretty shit now i just picked up sprinting again(like 0-100) and athletics in general
my coach always tells me something like "you have the fast legs, you just need to work on your coordination". but i think in my case this is caused by my terrible endurance (for certain reasons). should be taken care of within ~3 months though, then i will ascend.

• Love it
my coach always tells me something like "you have the fast legs, you just need to work on your coordination". but i think in my case this is caused by my terrible endurance (for certain reasons). should be taken care of within ~3 months though, then i will ascend.
fuark gl bro
do you have a feeling that your legs can be faster but something is holding you back?

anaerobics me

Yes

sprinting is almost purely anaerobic, any attempts at controlling breathing during it is retarded especially at the 100 meters and below
i'm not controlling my breathing, that's stupid, my body knows how to do that better than i do. i'm increasing the size of my airway so that there's more oxygen going through my body.

• +1
Im not american and dont care about the election very much but the polls seem to be totally out of kilter with every other data set. if i cared enough to analyse the situation i would literally disregard polls. every other metric seems good for trump but as i say i havent looked into it enough to know for sure
the polls referenced are literally the mean average of all the polls done in that state. unless every single poll is wrong then its pretty accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
JFL at Americans thinking Trump did bad in economy or covid... My country has been "destroyed" by progressives, they are going to kick us from EU at this point. Yesterday government cheated the system to end separation of powers.

From most powerful country in the world to completly irrelevant and drowning in debt in just 250 years.

USA was just fine before the Federal Reserve

Andrew Jackson was the only US President to get rid of the national debt entirely by closing down the Jew's central bank, and he survived an assassination attempt. Every other US President to mess with the Jew banks was assassinated.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 1973 and oatmeal
USA was just fine before the Federal Reserve

Andrew Jackson was the only US President to get rid of the national debt entirely by closing down the Jew's central bank, and he survived an assassination attempt. Every other US President to mess with the Jew banks was assassinated.

View attachment 732372
In my country progressives dismantaled industry (recolocated mostly in Germany) when we entereded the EU, economy based on tourist and building... Everything perfect until the bubble exploted. Now we go from debt into more debt.

Corporativism and statist capitalism fucking sucks so much

i've been improving rapidly, do you think that comes just from training? if you don't wanna believe it then that's fine, but please keep your copes to yourself.
not a single athlete breathes with their nose wtf, have you seen soccer players? All of them breathe with their mouth

I like Trump overall.
But I think he Will lose, this election. Unless in the coming 3-4 weeks something big happens.
If Corona virus did not exist, I would had won 4 sure. But now people madd they lose their jobs and income.
You ran for president? Low inhib tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and eduardkoopman
Here we go again with these false statements.. Biden leads Trump by 9 points, 52% to 43%, among likely voters. Things has drastically changes since 2016. Problem with Trump is that he is only appealing his base and its not enough for him to win race that way.
those polls had trump getting 76% of the republican vote. he got 88% last time with all the never trumpers. not gonna happen, he's gonna get over 95% of the republican vote. GOP is also out pacing the democrats in new voter registration in key states and the state wide polls show Trump ahead in florida and north carolina and ohio. How is biden leading by so much and not leading in those key states? The math doesn't add up

I TOLD YOU!