Big guys lifting little weights?

11yearoldprostitute

autistic indian forum
I’m keep seeing massive roidcels lifting less than me. A few mins ago I saw this massive guy who looked 100+kg do 4 sets on the lat pulldown that was between 50-60kg, less than I do as a DYEL.

So is high reps, low weight ideal?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
when ur roiding u dont need to lift heavy, just need to spam hypertrophy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, Deleted member 30679, aleksander and 11 others
Just our of curiosity what can you lat pulldown for 10 reps?

I’m “big” considering I do 40kg lat pull downs

yea sometimes they do high reps low weight to really squeze that muscle

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, NattyMikeO and 11yearoldprostitute
yes, time under tension is all that matters, slow negatives, weighted stretch, mind muscle connection

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Kama, NattyMikeO and 3 others
yes, time under tension is all that matters, slow negatives, weighted stretch, mind muscle connection
I hate that tbh, I love seeing the weight number go up.

• +1
Reactions: prag and toth77
i could do pull downs with 160kg and my oneitis couldnt even tell i lifted lmao

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, c4shdyy and 11yearoldprostitute
Just our of curiosity what can you lat pulldown for 10 reps?
i havent done lat pulldown in years since building a home gym, and stopped lifting months ago cuz of heightpill, but i used to do 5x5 weighted pullups with 55 pounds hanging on me

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
i havent done lat pulldown in years since building a home gym, and stopped lifting months ago cuz of heightpill, but i used to do 5x5 weighted pullups with 55 pounds hanging on me
What would you consider an imtermediate/ above beginner lat pulldown for 5 or 10 reps?

Im big, only do bodyweight exercises with some resistance bands thrown and machines thrown in. How much u lift doesnt matter, its if u look like u train. Plenty of people lift more than me, squat more than me, but they look DYEL

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, yellowrice, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Im big, only do bodyweight exercises with some resistance bands thrown and machines thrown in. How much u lift doesnt matter, its if u look like u train. Plenty of people lift more than me, squat more than me, but they look DYEL

It's all about rotating your reps

Although high reps works for you, try going a few weeks doing 5x5 and you'll notice way more progress

Then you can switch back to high reps after a while

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and andy9432
- from a guy who knows nothing about lifting

maybe they are using good form and using their muscles

• +1
It's all about rotating your reps

Although high reps works for you, try going a few weeks doing 5x5 and you'll notice way more progress

Then you can switch back to high reps after a while
I do advanced calisthenics movement, L-sit pullups. Gironda Chinups to upper abs, weights, especially on dumbells/barbells, never felt natural to me, couldnt get the form right

• +1
You need to lift heavy, and get strong as fuck to get big in the first place. You can maintain muscle doing light pump training, but if you’re trying to grow?

Fuck no.

Heavy progressive overload training in the 5-8 rep range paired with long bulks (minimum 6 months) is how you get jacked

• +1
slow reps with lighter weight mog heavy weights with shit form

I’m big. Only do high reps low weight.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
You need to lift heavy, and get strong as fuck to get big in the first place. You can maintain muscle doing light pump training, but if you’re trying to grow?

Fuck no.

Heavy progressive overload training in the 5-8 rep range paired with long bulks (minimum 6 months) is how you get jacked
No it isn’t. That’s how you end up looking like a redditor who started working out because he got bullied and posts all of his max lifts on r/powerlifting but looks like bloated shit.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and NattyMikeO
maybe kg? it's quite weak for your physique
Insertions, frame, skeletal structure, body fat.
Mesomorph will mog ectomorph by a mile with shitties routine ever
No it isn’t. That’s how you end up looking like a redditor who started working out because he got bullied and posts all of his max lifts on r/powerlifting but looks like bloated shit.
Gym won't make you bloated, diet and genetics do.
Being strong and lean can give you an aesthetic physique

I lift relatively heavy, but also high volume and moderate rep range.

• +1
maybe kg? it's quite weak for your physique

Insertions, frame, skeletal structure, body fat.
Mesomorph will mog ectomorph by a mile with shitties routine ever

Gym won't make you bloated, diet and genetics do.
Being strong and lean can give you an aesthetic physique
Gym won’t make you bloated no. I’m just bringing up an archetype that most people who chase after a high bench end up falling into. And it’s not a good one.

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
No you’re stupid, that doesn’t work like that “spam hypertrophy” if you gain muscle the weight becomes easier and it’s stupid to do anything over 12-15 reps so ofc they need heavier weights

I’m keep seeing massive roidcels lifting less than me. A few mins ago I saw this massive guy who looked 100+kg do 4 sets on the lat pulldown that was between 50-60kg, less than I do as a DYEL.

So is high reps, low weight ideal?
I roid and I have always found the best results on cycle from doing shit like 10x10 lat pulldowns at 100lb to 115lb with about 15-30sec rest in between you don't gain as much strength as possible on roids however I look like a demigod from it

What on earth makes you think he weighed 50 kgs? I mean Even thinking 60 is stupid unless he's literally 5'3

What on earth makes you think he weighed 50 kgs? I mean Even thinking 60 is stupid unless he's literally 5'3
average zoomer reading comprehension

average zoomer reading comprehension
Oh shit I just read that wrong. Anyway oo is just coping. Obviously The roided Guy had a reason to do what he did. There is no reality where self proclaimed dyel op strengthmogs a roidcel

i could do pull downs with 160kg and my oneitis couldnt even tell i lifted lmao
Surely it wasn't a lat cable machine
But yeah must guys don't look like they lift but they lift
That's the difference between gym goers and gymrats or roiders
And some big dudes can't lift the same as half the size powerlifters, it's just no volume there

Oh shit I just read that wrong. Anyway oo is just coping. Obviously The roided Guy had a reason to do what he did. There is no reality where self proclaimed dyel op strengthmogs a roidcel
Holy fuck… this is advanced mental retardation. How are you even alive

Really isn’t my niggy, you literally cannot comprehend basic English sentences. I hope for your sake it’s not your first language.

Really isn’t my niggy, you literally cannot comprehend basic English sentences. I hope for your sake it’s not your first language.
Yeah its not. And like I said I just read that wrong. I still mog your retarded greycel ass. They should Ban faggots like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NattyMikeO and 11yearoldprostitute
Yeah its not. And like I said I just read that wrong. I still mog your retarded greycel ass. They should Ban faggots like you
You read it wrong the second time too you autistic nigger. Stop sperging out, do the genepool a favour and shoot yourself or at least make sure you never coom inside a woman without protection.

You read it wrong the second time too you autistic nigger. Stop sperging out, do the genepool a favour and shoot yourself or at least make sure you never coom inside a woman without protection.
No. The 2nd Time I read it correctly. I can repeat what I said. Op is not stronger than someone Who roids. If The roided Guy did sets with 60kg there was some reason behind it. Op is just coping about his pathetic strength levels

No. The 2nd Time I read it correctly. I can repeat what I said. Op is not stronger than someone Who roids. If The roided Guy did sets with 60kg there was some reason behind it. Op is just coping about his pathetic strength levels
so your monkey nigger brain went ahead and read it a THIRD time and still couldn't get it? A few simple English sentences was just too big of a task for you take on?
What kind of creature did your whore shitbag of a mother fuck to create you? It couldn't have been human because you must legit be sub 70 IQ.

That's all ego

- fat bum who never seen the inside of a gym

this you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
so your monkey nigger brain went ahead and read it a THIRD time and still couldn't get it? A few simple English sentences was just too big of a task for you take on?
What kind of creature did your whore shitbag of a mother fuck to create you? It couldn't have been human because you must legit be sub 70 IQ.
Nono. I understood it completely The 2nd Time I read it