Big guys lifting little weights?

idk which is funnier, the fact that u had that saved or the fact that u spent 30 mins searching for it lol
no, in fact, that took less than a minute :p

although i already knew how much of a twink faggot you look like.. retard still thinks time under tension is all that matters. read my hypertrophy thread u low IQ faggot. :ROFLMAO:

no, in fact, that took less than a minute :p

although i already knew how much of a twink faggot you look like.. retard still thinks time under tension is all that matters. read my hypertrophy thread u low IQ faggot. :ROFLMAO:
Lower weights with slower reps are obviously more ideal, better for longevity and preserve joints

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
Lower weights with slower reps are obviously more ideal, better for longevity and preserve joints
the extent of your knowledge is "better for longevity and preserve joints" what kind of clown tries to educate without knowing anything :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: toth77
the extent of your knowledge is "better for longevity and preserve joints" what kind of clown tries to educate without knowing anything :lul: :lul: :lul:
Isn't that the goal tho? To be aesthetic but not at the price of youthful joints

Isn't that the goal tho? To be aesthetic but not at the price of youthful joints
you can train heavily without compromising your joints, genetics play a major part in that. there's a difference between lifting heavy and lifting too heavy. if your goal is to preserve your joints then yeah go ahead and lift with lighter weights, but what you claimed is not all that matters, if anything lifting heavy is more optimal for muscle growth.

"time under tension is all that matters, slow negatives, weighted stretch, mind muscle connection" these are all cope. slow negatives are the only thing that's somewhat good to do.

• +1
you can train heavily without compromising your joints, genetics play a major part in that. there's a difference between lifting heavy and lifting too heavy. if your goal is to preserve your joints then yeah go ahead and lift with lighter weights, but what you claimed is not all that matters, if anything lifting heavy is more optimal for muscle growth.

"time under tension is all that matters, slow negatives, weighted stretch, mind muscle connection" these are all cope. slow negatives are the only thing that's somewhat good to do.
tbh what works for some people, doesnt work for others, im speaking from my own experience, im building so much more muscle since lowering weights, cutting volume and focusing on good form and controlling the weights

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
tbh what works for some people, doesnt work for others, im speaking from my own experience, im building so much more muscle since lowering weights, cutting volume and focusing on good form and controlling the weights
yes that is very true, results vary. just do what works best for you.

• +1
Toth!!!!!!!

• JFL
I’m keep seeing massive roidcels lifting less than me. A few mins ago I saw this massive guy who looked 100+kg do 4 sets on the lat pulldown that was between 50-60kg, less than I do as a DYEL.

So is high reps, low weight ideal?
More sets with less weight > Less sets with more weight (in terms of hypertrophy)

+ Roidheads can do whatever they want and gain mass.

As long as you're close to failure and hit failure on the last set of every exercise you'll build mass (Within any reasonable set and rep range. Hitting a max everyday isn't going to build muscle ofc but I'm sure you know that.)

make sure your form isn't bad

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
More sets with less weight > Less sets with more weight (in terms of hypertrophy)

+ Roidheads can do whatever they want and gain mass.

As long as you're close to failure and hit failure on the last set of every exercise you'll build mass (Within any reasonable set and rep range. Hitting a max everyday isn't going to build muscle ofc but I'm sure you know that.)

make sure your form isn't bad

Reasonable set and rape range being 3 sets and 5 - 12 reps?

Reasonable set and rape range being 3 sets and 5 - 12 reps?
I'd say anywhere from 2 - 5 sets and 5 - 20 rapes. Between 5 - 12 is well within that range so you're good

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute