@BIGBICEPS EXPOSED AND HUMILIATED. OVER FOR HIM 100% [RACE PILL]

not wierd at all jfl, it's well known that nordics like dark looks on guys. Try this experiment in a EU country that is full of dark looks and you will get far less matches

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6963
true , the good lookin girls on tinder is just whores looking for quick hookups
Yeah avg girl on insta has tons of orbiter what abt Stacy then? A legit Stacy could have only fans etc

Truth is there are chads on tinder but rarely stacies university is a good place to bang good looking girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
not wierd at all jfl, it's well known that nordics like dark looks on guys. Try this experiment in a EU country that is full of dark looks and you will get far less matches
In Northern Europe dark looks mog

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
In Northern Europe dark looks mog
it's the exotic pill jfl, dark looks do shit in my country because it's prevalent everywhere, if Moggy did thus experiment somewhere in Italy or the Balkans he would get dar less matches unless he is already a legit Chad. Blond moggs here sadly

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Moggy and Chadelite
it's the exotic pill jfl, dark looks do shit in my country because it's prevalent everywhere, if Moggy did thus experiment somewhere in Italy or the Balkans he would get dar less matches unless he is already a legit Chad. Blond moggs here sadly
I'm eastern Europe ie Poland ethnics do well

not that much, Warsaw probably only, but poles are blonde too
Yeah the less ethnics there are the more ethnics are exotic

Exotic is like salludon tuboflard not like some ugly currycel

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and TsarTsar444
I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DEFENDED YOU IN THE OTHER THREAD. EVEN SOME OF YOUR BROTHERS WERE DOUBTING YOU. I TOLD EVERYONE THAT @BigBiceps HAD THE WORST PROOF POSSIBLE.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Moggy
DARK LOOKS FOREVER!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Shrek2OnDvD, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
TLDR if you’re good looking you’re going to have success.

average white guy vs average ethnic though
White guy wins

Tinder battle @Moggy vs @BigBiceps when?
Same location and radius, same amount of pictures and swipes, only age might be a problem ...

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Moggy, ProAcktiv and 2 others
BUMP tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
ITT: COPING WHITE PERMAVIRGIN ROTTERS TRYING TO PRETEND AS IF THIS PAKISTANI IS 6 PSL. KILL YOURSELF. HIS FACE IS AVERAGE BUT HE IS BUILT AND SEVERELY NT MAXXED AND STILL GETS A LOT OF MATCHES. THIS HAS SINGLEHANDEDLY MADE ME RECONSIDER THE RACE PILL TO BE HONEST.

WHITE SMV IS TANKING DAY BY DAY. ACCEPT IT. ETHNICS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, DONT FALL FOR THESE UGLY WHITE SUPREMACIST COPERS. YOU CAN ASCEND. REMINDER THAT THE MAJORITY OF THIS SITE IS WHITE.

YOU WERE RIGHT @TheCopefulCurry (wish you changed your name). RACE IS IRRELEVANT IF YOU DONT MAKE IT SO IMPORTANT TO YOURSELF. IT IS A WAY FOR RACIST WHITES TO TRY TO MAKE US LOSE OUR SELF CONFIDENCE. MANY ETHNICS JUST DONT WORK ON THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY LOSE THEIR SELF CONFIDENCE. IF YOU WORK ON YOURSELF, YOU CAN GET LAID BY ANYONE.

Attachments

• paki.png
    paki.png
    194 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 5912, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Tinder battle @Moggy vs @BigBiceps when?
Same location and radius, same amount of pictures and swipes, only age might be a problem ...
Maybe if @Moggy can get a couple matches with his own pics. I afterall got 800.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Too long, didn't read, at least underline the important stuff, also too small to read.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Yeah the less ethnics there are the more ethnics are exotic

Exotic is like salludon tuboflard not like some ugly currycel
like my avi exotic bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Fins are not white. They have heavy mongol influences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6963
over for curries once again

over for curries once again
The guy in the picture and OP are both south asian you racist. Unironically douse yourself in flames for the betterment of the world.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Moggy
The guy in the picture and OP are both south asian you racist. Unironically douse yourself in flames for the betterment of the world.
cool post
Thanks for sharing

Apparently the pakistani gymcel only got one match in Finland and efnix are spat on in the streets in Nordic countries and I had to fake my experiments in order to prove my point to angry white incels. During one of my experiments a top tier blonde stacy sent me one of the funniest messages I have received while doing a tinder experiment in Helsinki. I couldn't help but send this bruuuutal race pill to @BigBiceps but upon seeing this brutal affirmation of what he subsconsciouly knew his brain jumped into overdrive to rationalize how blonde stacy's could like efnicks over their own "superior" men.

Finnish women hate efnix so much I have nearly 250 matches in under 2 days of swiping, absolutely hate them.
das.png

Here is the location set to Helsinki with a max distance of 161 km which covers Tallinn.
nerd.png

Here is a Finnish whore dropping a nuclear race pill

"because I'm not attracted, like i can't help it"
fin.png

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

Another absolutely brutal race pill which will be hard for SFcels to swallow.

"that they are not as good looking"

sfs.png

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Lastly here is the full uncucked convo with the Estonian slut who loves "melaninated" boys and hates pigskins.

dsre.png

~ Moggy out

@Dante1 @Shrek2OnDvD @Gudru @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Ritalincel @ArvidGustavsson @Short Ugly and Brown @Pietrosiek @reptiles @Over @inceletto @Mathafack @Lifewasted @Gazzamogga @Newone @SubhumanCurrycel @Krezo @Gargantuan @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @stuckneworleans @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @balding17yomanletcel @brbbrah @Ocelot @BigBiceps
what the fuck is wrong with retards thinking ethnics cant get girls in the west lol, the biggest slayer in my school was a narrow skulled, narrow jar shitskinned manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and ProAcktiv
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboycel, Shrek2OnDvD, CsCurry and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5912, Arkantos and 1 other person
Doesn’t matter

once white people are gone ethnics are gonna kill each other. Just look at Africa, Middle East and recently there was a video of Pakistani kids saying they wanna destroy india

jews are very smart, they wanna wipe out whites so they can easily genocide all of you arabs

ethnics should thank white men for living in a peaceful society otherwise most of them would’ve died before 17th birthday

Girls were saying the same thing to me when i did a bumble in Belgium lol. Are guys in Scandinavian countries really that subhuman?

BF4E8EBE 6FCB 4D68 BF3B 889B359735B1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Chadelite, Michael Myers and 6 others
When the race pill hits @BigBiceps @goat2x

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 3526, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
When the race pill hits @BigBiceps @goatx2

tenor.gif
you cant even tag me properly cuz you are a scared little dog
500px Percent of each race that rates whites as most attractive on OKCupid 1

your women knows already that u r a low iq subhuman and ugly as shit.
this chadlite tinder only brought psl 3 fucking abominations
its over for you sandnigger.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TeraCope54, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
you cant even tag me properly cuz you are a scared little dog
View attachment 656606
your women knows already that u r a low iq subhuman and ugly as shit.
this chadlite tinder only brought psl 3 fucking abominations
its over for you sandnigger.
He is above average slightly at best. And they are calling him good looking compared to all the other guys they see. Keep coping you frothing subhuman. He simply worked on himself, got built, stylemaxxed, and NTmaxxed, which many many ethnics can do if they work hard.

North American women rate whites as most attractive because in their heads, they think of actors like Brad Pitt thanks to the media. The average white person is not a chad and those people aren't getting any pussy. Women not prone to these influences and less prone to these movies (such as Europe) recognize that this is a meme which is why you see ethnics cucking racist white men every single day.

Keep crying and frothing. You are a permarotter. Your boy @BigBiceps got exposed hard today by @Moggy and will never be able to recover. I called this very early pointing out that his proof was dog shit, and he miserably failed. The only failure that is more miserable is the white supremacist movement.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Shrek2OnDvD and CsCurry
He is above average slightly at best. And they are calling him good looking compared to all the other guys they see. Keep coping you frothing subhuman. He simply worked on himself, got built, stylemaxxed, and NTmaxxed, which many many ethnics can do if they work hard.

North American women rate whites as most attractive because in their heads, they think of actors like Brad Pitt thanks to the media. The average white person is not a chad and those people aren't getting any pussy. Women not prone to these influences and less prone to these movies (such as Europe) recognize that this is a meme which is why you see ethnics cucking racist white men every single day.

Keep crying and frothing. You are a permarotter. Your boy @BigBiceps got exposed hard today by @Moggy and will never be able to recover. I called this very early pointing out that his proof was dog shit, and he miserably failed. The only failure that is more miserable is the white supremacist movement.
I WONT READ YOUR SHITTY ESSAY
KEEP CRYING IN THE CORNER I WONT WASTE TIME FOR YOUR MENTAL RBEAKDOWN
THE GUY MOGS ALL THE RESULTS BY FAR
KEEP CRYING DEATHNIC GIGA COPER
800px Racial Preferences of Women

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TeraCope54 and Marsiere214
Imagine posing as other people on Tinder for """experiments""" in order to prove something to some insecure faggots on an incel forum.

But like everyone says, it's over for sfcels. Follow your leader Hitler and blow your brains out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 5912, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Tbh there are actually some legit explanations for this:

Niche appeal: Fewer ethnics in a country = bigger niche appeal to women who are into that sort of thing.
Good looks: That guy was good looking anybody's standards.

But yea, I will agree that JBW is massively overrated. Still I think you are taking that bullshit meme and inverting it.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Gazzamogga and Sikkunt23
Girls were saying the same thing to me when i did a bumble in Belgium lol. Are guys in Scandinavian countries really that subhuman?

View attachment 656596
When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature they will like the strong horse.

@BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Shrek2OnDvD
Finnish girls are stacies, what you would consider a 4 PSL white girl i would probably consider 3 PSL. These foids are average-below average when compared to other females here.
Another day, another white cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Nisse and Sikkunt23
8064.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
these things are so easy to fake.. maybe you changed the photo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Ethnics 1 Bigbiceps 0

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Moggy and Marsiere214
these things are so easy to fake.. maybe you changed the photo
Yeah I'm sure the specific mention that he doesn't look like anyone in Finland means he's white. Stop this delusional cope.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, CsCurry and Moggy
You’re coping if you unironicallu believe white women prefer an average ethnic to an avg white guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Good_Little_Goy, TeraCope54 and 2 others
U need some spice in life
Lol how pathetic

Yes, you would know better its not like im the one living in finland
With the standards you have for finnish women, I can see why you're here. These girls are very attractive and I honestly think ur devaluing this thread because of white bias.

Dark lookz and pseudo-efnix is what foids truly desire

Giphy 17
QfMBzhk

pink dick birdshitskin krauticoon whitoids adapt to the disparity by acting like gay faggots (naturally their soft white feminine skin enables this)

• Love it
Reactions: Moggy