@BIGBICEPS EXPOSED AND HUMILIATED. OVER FOR HIM 100% [RACE PILL]

you cant even tag me properly cuz you are a scared little dog
View attachment 656606
your women knows already that u r a low iq subhuman and ugly as shit.
this chadlite tinder only brought psl 3 fucking abominations
its over for you sandnigger.
Post the study for these stats u fucking crying egg head dog

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Moggy
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, goat2x and Deleted member 3526
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Moggy
Usually happens more in ethnically homogeneous areas/countries.
Exactly

So it shouldn't happen all that much in Belgium/Netherlands etc since 50%+ of major cities populations aren't white

Maybe this chick lived in a rural area with less ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Also jfl at calling Belgium Scandinavia

giphy.gif

Wow, what a discovery, 6'4 light skinned good looking ethnic can slay, who would expect?!

cherrypicking at its finest,dont forget than blonde stupid nordic girls propably think him more of a light skinned nigger rather than a shitskin+most shitskins dont even look close to that
literally proves nothing,Its still over for most of (d)ethnics

Exactly

So it shouldn't happen all that much in Belgium/Netherlands etc since 50%+ of major cities populations aren't white

Maybe this chick lived in a rural area with less ethnics
Fair enough, but his pheno/look may be rare despite the ethnic population. For example, in Sweden I was getting similar comments in Stockholm which is chalk full of efnics, but mostly from MENA, so my look was still "exotic".

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Those stats are bullshit and misrepresented. Over 90% of women have straight up said they're open to dating other races.

Muh muh the virtue signaling gender said that they would date ethnics but in dating study aka reality they reject them like dogs for white guys

Post the study for these stats u fucking crying egg head dog
Its literally from the incel wiki that you need to read before joining this website or you will staya dumbass sub 20 iq peabrain forever

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Its literally from the incel wiki that you need to read before joining this website or you will staya dumbass sub 20 iq peabrain forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Michael Myers, Sikkunt23 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Yeah its where like 300 studies are presented and you can read about the blackpill to understand the science behind it (like its a scientific fact that women hate ethnics)
Read so you can finally stop making theories out of your smelly basement @Dante1 doubt that your peanut brain can Handle it you coping subhuman

• +1
some swarthy efnix is gonna fuck your sister @goat2x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadelite, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
some swarthy efnix is gonna fuck your sister @goat2x
Cringemaxxing hard
You cant debate with fax so you have to rely on submassive replies like this you deathnic touchless subhuman sandnigger

• +1
Cringemaxxing hard
You cant debate with fax so you have to rely on submassive replies like this you deathnic touchless subhuman sandnigger
Posting graphs out of context and ignoring studies that debunk your ridiculous SFcel claims.

Typical beta cumskin avoidant personality.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Michael Myers, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Posting graphs out of context and ignoring studies that debunk your ridiculous SFcel claims.
Lmao @ ur iq you cant bring one study that say deathnics have higher smv than whites you dirty cave dweller
When i already posted 2 about it you are just too mentally retarded to accept it, you posted ine about girls saying that they would date deathnics lmao @ u bluepilled worthless bug eating cuck they are called the virtue signalling gender for a reason
You put your shitty study out if context.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Moggy
Yeah its where like 300 studies are presented and you can read about the blackpill to understand the science behind it (like its a scientific fact that women hate ethnics)
Read so you can finally stop making theories out of your smelly basement @Dante1 doubt that your peanut brain can Handle it you coping subhuman
Imagine "learning" about the blackpill and treating it like a science jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Michael Myers and Sikkunt23
Imagine "learning" about the blackpill and treating it like a science jfl.
jfl @ coping subhuman below 10 iq subhuman comment
i think you should ignore the blackpill as a whole only personality matters i mean thats what women say right?
im not treating it like science i just state the scientific facts behind it so deathnic copers can finally die with their
baboon brain

• +1
Lmao @ ur iq you cant bring one study that say deathnics have higher smv than whites you dirty cave dweller
When i already posted 2 about it you are just too mentally retarded to accept it, you posted ine about girls saying that they would date deathnics lmao @ u bluepilled worthless bug eating cuck they are called the virtue signalling gender for a reason
You put your shitty study out if context.
This is what happens to potato faced Polish subhumans in the west. You're lower than dirt your men are seen as filth and spat upon like the poor gypsies they are and your women whore themselves out to any and everyone. especially pakistani's which is why you seethe with anger every time this is brought up. I can go to Poland and single handedly fuck half of your poor distraught village with zero effort.

After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yuozPZQ1GY

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
This is what happens to potato faced Polish subhumans in the west. You're lower than dirt your men are seen as filth and spat upon like the poor gypsies they are and your women whore themselves out to any and everyone. especially pakistani's which is why you seethe with anger every time this is brought up. I can go to Poland and single handedly fuck half of your poor distraught village with zero effort.

After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yuozPZQ1GY

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

JFL @ UR LOW IQ SUBHUMAN COPY PASTING YOUR LITTLE "ETHNIC COPING" VIDEOS YOU SANDNIGGER LOW SMV PERMA VIRGIN
500px Percent of each race that rates whites as most attractive on OKCupid

HAVENT WATCHED ONE OF THEM BUT HERE IS A GRAPH OF YOUR WOMEN SAYING THAT WHITE GUYS ARE SUPERIOR
AND THIS IS A STUDY YOU PEANUT HEADED DIRTY SANDNIGGER CUCK
STOP BEING DELUSIONAL AND READ THE STUDIES OR I WILL RAPE YOUR MOM AT GUNPOINT SO SHE CAN FINALLY ENJOY A GOOD DICK EXCEPT YOUR DAD 3INCHER

• +1
jfl @ coping subhuman below 10 iq subhuman comment
i think you should ignore the blackpill as a whole only personality matters i mean thats what women say right?
im not treating it like science i just state the scientific facts behind it so deathnic copers can finally die with their
baboon brain
At least I don't have to read 300 studies just to get girls jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
OP YOU ARE A FRAGILE FAGGOT WHO I BULLY FOR MY SELF AMUSEMENT
YOU CANT EVEN ACCEPT SCIENTIFIC FACT CUZ YOUR BRAIN BECAME STUNDED DUE TO YOU EATING BUGS /LIVING IN POVERTY SINCE CHILDHOOD
YOUR WEAK MALNOURISHED BODY IS WORTHLESS I WOULD WIPE OUT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY OF DEATHNIC COPERS JUST FOR FUN
BUNCH OF LOW SMV UTTER RECESSED SUBHUMAN FAGGOTS

• +1
I Dont need either
i read the studies that disproves ops peabrain iq
Blackpill. Looks matter. Good looking person will get women. Good looking ethnic (by western standards) will get women as well. It is what it is.

Blackpill. Looks matter. Good looking person will get women. Good looking ethnic (by western standards) will get women as well. It is what it is.
yeah i know jfl @ ur iq
(except deathnic)
but op making basement theories i have to put them on the end cuz he is a lifeless loser, but he might go er
it seems like he feels inferior

• +1
that guy is pakistani? he looks like a lightskin black guy, that's why he's doing well. otherwise they wouldn't have matched. see how one of the girls says "melanin boy"? pakistanis never say that, only black people talk about muh melanin. if the same girls knew, the match rate would be a lot lower.

• +1
Apparently the pakistani gymcel only got one match in Finland and efnix are spat on in the streets in Nordic countries and I had to fake my experiments in order to prove my point to angry white incels. During one of my experiments a top tier blonde stacy sent me one of the funniest messages I have received while doing a tinder experiment in Helsinki. I couldn't help but send this bruuuutal race pill to @BigBiceps but upon seeing this brutal affirmation of what he subsconsciouly knew his brain jumped into overdrive to rationalize how blonde stacy's could like efnicks over their own "superior" men.

Finnish women hate efnix so much I have nearly 250 matches in under 2 days of swiping, absolutely hate them.
das.png

Here is the location set to Helsinki with a max distance of 161 km which covers Tallinn.
nerd.png

Here is a Finnish whore dropping a nuclear race pill

"because I'm not attracted, like i can't help it"
fin.png

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

Another absolutely brutal race pill which will be hard for SFcels to swallow.

"that they are not as good looking"

sfs.png

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Lastly here is the full uncucked convo with the Estonian slut who loves "melaninated" boys and hates pigskins.

dsre.png

~ Moggy out

@Dante1 @Shrek2OnDvD @Gudru @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Ritalincel @ArvidGustavsson @Short Ugly and Brown @Pietrosiek @reptiles @Over @inceletto @Mathafack @Lifewasted @Gazzamogga @Newone @SubhumanCurrycel @Krezo @Gargantuan @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @stuckneworleans @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @balding17yomanletcel @brbbrah @Ocelot @BigBiceps
what model did you use? I want to chadfish

With the standards you have for finnish women, I can see why you're here. These girls are very attractive and I honestly think ur devaluing this thread because of white bias.
These women are attractive to you cause youre ethnic, ethnics find any white woman attractive. I have higher standards for white females than you because theyre common here and i see them everyday and im also white so i can have higher standards. Im telling you these foids are not above average, i see plenty of better looking foids everyday. Finland is a chad country, if youre happy with white females of this level good for you but these females are not above average here and there are much better looking fish in the sea. And also the best looking one of them isnt even finnish jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
These women are attractive to you cause youre ethnic, ethnics find any white woman attractive. I have higher standards for white females than you because theyre common here and i see them everyday and im also white so i can have higher standards. Im telling you these foids are not above average, i see plenty of better looking foids everyday. Finland is a chad country, if youre happy with white females of this level good for you but these females are not above average here and there are much better looking fish in the sea.
suomi goth girl in my sig or death

• Love it
Reactions: Nisse
jfl @goat2x just posting some shit outdated studies

the reason why women hate ethnics is cuz they are short ugly and dark

western ethnics arent short
you can lighten your skin
and western ethnics have a lot more Caucasoid features tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
jfl @goat2x just posting some shit outdated studies

the reason why women hate ethnics is cuz they are short ugly and dark

western ethnics arent short
you can lighten your skin
and western ethnics have a lot more Caucasoid features tbh
White passing, 6'0, and PSL 5+ ethnic checking in.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite