Bigger hands

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
Small hands look so fucking ridiculous if you are tall. I'm nearly 200cm and my hands are 20cm(start of the palm to the middle finger). My 175cm friend has the same hand length as me. Would gh or peptides grow them after 18?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and 5.5psl
pm me to join handmaxxing community

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Napoleon1800 and mvp2v1
hand length isn't what makes your hands look big, it's your palms and width that do.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mvp2v1 and szolliontaraelis
Small hands look so fucking ridiculous if you are tall. I'm nearly 200cm and my hands are 20cm(start of the palm to the middle finger). My 175cm friend has the same hand length as me. Would gh or peptides grow them after 18?
Finger and hand plates are some of the first to close, gh won’t do anything.
Best you can do is workout and try and strengthening them but it won’t do much aesthetically.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox and szolliontaraelis
hand length isn't what makes your hands look big, it's your palms and width that do.
cap, it does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck, TheTakeoverHasBegun and HeightPilledum

• JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit
Veiny lean hands matter more than the size

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
i need size how do i get size

Bonemash your fingers

20cm aint even bad tbh, 4cm bigger than mine

this is why I won't do LL, it'll look ridiculous

Big hands are chad

says the 6'2" ogre with big hands. Hand length absolutely matters, width alone is retarded if you have under 7-7.5 inch hand length.

Plus the shorter your hands and the wider you make them, the more stupid they will look like tiny, stunted little block claws.

Meanwhile guys with "genetically" big hands have mostly bone (length+width) that makes them mog, muscle only is the icing on the cake.

Trying to make muscly little hands thinking it is more important than actual bone length is like a T-rex trying to bicepsmax with tiny arms.

you are quite literally one of the stupidest, most copest posters here. Surprised you have such high reps with such stupid posts, but this is .org logic for you. Bones always mog muscle, you have to be braindead IQ to think a stumpy muscle hand beats a big, low muscle bony hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, horizontallytall and bradpittshairline
Veiny lean hands matter more than the size
LMAO "just have veins bro, size and bone are cope!"

folded-senior-woman-wrinkled-hands-close-up-old-age-age-problems-poverty-and-loneliness-theme.jpg

What's next? Height don't matter, just widen your back! Most size comes from your physique bro! Jaw doesn't matter, just have facial averageness! JFL retards

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and autistic_tendencies
LMAO "just have veins bro, size and bone are cope!"

folded-senior-woman-wrinkled-hands-close-up-old-age-age-problems-poverty-and-loneliness-theme.jpg

View attachment 2555699

What's next? Height don't matter, just widen your back! Most size comes from your physique bro! Jaw doesn't matter, just have facial averageness! JFL retards
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Hgh yu men

says the 6'2" ogre with big hands. Hand length absolutely matters, width alone is retarded if you have under 7-7.5 inch hand length.

Plus the shorter your hands and the wider you make them, the more stupid they will look like tiny, stunted little block claws.

Meanwhile guys with "genetically" big hands have mostly bone (length+width) that makes them mog, muscle only is the icing on the cake.

Trying to make muscly little hands thinking it is more important than actual bone length is like a T-rex trying to bicepsmax with tiny arms.

View attachment 2555690

you are quite literally one of the stupidest, most copest posters here. Surprised you have such high reps with such stupid posts, but this is .org logic for you. Bones always mog muscle, you have to be braindead IQ to think a stumpy muscle hand beats a big, low muscle bony hand.
Exactly lol, almost every claim of his is baseless at most ,with a few cherrypicked science article supporting his claims sometimes