Can your penis actually grow bigger with age?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
This is crazy but I think this happened to me. When I was young my penis was much smaller and narrower . Now I'm in my 40s and nearly 8 inches and pretty thick around and I honestly don't know how because I am older now but somehow I guess it just ended up getting bigger. Somehow it gets really big "down there". I don't do things to encourage this so I guess God just wanted it to get bigger? I don't know but it happened to me. I know they say you can't grow in height after a certain age. I wonder if that's true about the penis. I'm a grower not a shower.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and vermillioncorefan
No, you're stuck with the size you had at birth

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and <6PSLcel
Won’t grow buddy

This is crazy but I think this happened to me. When I was young my penis was much smaller and narrower . Now I'm in my 40s and nearly 8 inches and pretty thick around and I honestly don't know how because I am older now but somehow I guess it just ended up getting bigger. Somehow it gets really big "down there". I don't do things to encourage this so I guess God just wanted it to get bigger? I don't know but it happened to me. I know they say you can't grow in height after a certain age. I wonder if that's true about the penis. I'm a grower not a shower.
Yes, I've heard of such cases. Some reported it after covid vaccine.

Dunno how it happens though. Long and strong erections could be one option - priapism.

What else? I do now know.

This is interesting field for dickpill resarch though.

lose weight = bigger penis

I guess God just wanted it to get bigger?
4042.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Why is OP head tilted to the right, what happened bro. If you wear a suit the minimum is to smile, don't post that picture on social media.

Yes, I've heard of such cases. Some reported it after covid vaccine.
NIGGA WHAT
I HAD COVID BUT I DIDNT GET VACCINATED BECAUSE IM NOT A SHEEP LIKE THE REST OF YOU ARE AND I WONT INJECT RANDOM SHIT BY THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE DONT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT DONT BE A HSEEP

my dick grew at 16 went from 4.7 to 6 inches erect lifefuel for me