Biggest Hidden Copes

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
  • MSE (only largens the mouth while larging the fucking nose. so good luck having aesthetically pleasing results)
  • Muhh bones > implants (in reality you can't give enough projection to be a chad with osteotomies)
  • Chewing
  • Mewing
  • Testomaxxing (unless you go for DOM)
  • using experimental drugs to achieve literally nothing.
  • Chin tucks
  • HaRd mEwInG (like, seriously bro?)
  • PassiveMaxxing (waiting untill get hit up 100%
  • not gymmaxxing by using this outdated, outliner comparison to convince others to ldar.
    Oiu25w718zg21
    . Yeah just use the outliners to stand up on laziness bro.
  • not going bodyfat below 15%
  • Not considering Hairtransplant, crying only for finasteride. There are numerous good as fuck ht results, it's just expensive.
  • Not trying to socialmax, care only about looks. Of course look > any other gems but don't be an lone retarded rotting cunt at your home.

PS : if you have a really narrow upper jaw, or functional problems then of course osteotomies first necessary.
    otherwise, cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6341 and 9 others
blackpileld agian just ldar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted, goat2x, Deleted member 7863 and 2 others
Nah actually mse can widen the zygos in many instances and bones will always mog implants, since implants almost always end up unnatural

so shut the fuck up pls thx x

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 5891, aspieSavage and 16 others
DwSBfOuWkAA0sTo.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Warlow, wasted and 2 others
I mean, I actually need MSE for my mouth if not only for my maxilla and zygos. Since it's proven to widen the palate and the mouth, I don't care if it doesn't work for the maxilla (IF).

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
i unironically need mse, got crooked teeth with a wide palate and that causes asymmetries

Nah actually mse can widen the zygos in many instances and bones will always mog implants, since implants almost always end up unnatural

how many results you've seen?

let me guess, less than 20, right ?

Why ? Because they don't share b/a photos in general.

Only really really smal percentage of people share their results.

Eppley alone do implant surgeries more than 200 in a year.

Muhh bones > implants
Absolutely irrelevant point - the only surgery that isnt cope and people actually can realistically get is some type of jaw surgery - everyone talking about getting zygo implants, supraorbital implants or some other meme shit is just coping.

And in the case of jaw surgery osteotomies mog for sure.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

Show proof that this will actually do anything I wanna see before and afters or your fucking coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
@DatGuyYouLike

are implants really preferable to osteotomies. after looking at many i prefer the latter but what do you have to say.

if you have recession on the jaw, then of course you should go for double jaw, imdo surgeries etc.
however if not , osteotomy is just waste of time.

if you have recession on the jaw, then of course you should go for double jaw, imdo surgeries etc.
however if not , osteotomy is just waste of time.
well what fucking osteotomies are there except jaw ones? ZSO? Noone does that.

Show proof that this will actually do anything I wanna see before and afters or your fucking coping
mse widens your zygos.

but very, very slightly. its unnoticeable a lot of the time. your lips widen slightly as well but I do not think its worth the price.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and randomvanish
Absolutely irrelevant point - the only surgery that isnt cope and people actually can realistically get is some type of jaw surgery - everyone talking about getting zygo implants, supraorbital implants or some other meme shit is just coping.

and modified "lefort 3" (its just an osteotomy on the zygomatic and infraorbital areas), but nobody gets that jfl. not yet anyways. infraorbital implants might be better in that case imo.

well what fucking osteotomies are there except jaw ones? ZSO? Noone does that.
read carefully.

recessed jaw --> osteotomy first.
but even that depends on the recession level.

how many results you've seen?

let me guess, less than 20, right ?

Why ? Because they don't share b/a photos in general.

Only really really smal percentage of people share their results.

Eppley alone do implant surgeries more than 200 in a year.
dude wtf are you even trying to prove? You could literally argue the exact same thing for implants for example that jaw implant video that's going around.

Proof of MSE? No thanks I don't care what you think so I won't be spending time on finding those I saw

I mean, I actually need MSE for my mouth if not only for my maxilla and zygos. Since it's proven to widen the palate and the mouth, I don't care if it doesn't work for the maxilla (IF).
as long as you dont have narrow ipd, there is nothing wrong with mse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
dude wtf are you even trying to prove? You could literally argue the exact same thing for implants for example that jaw implant video that's going around.
no.
since jaw osteotomies considered functional, there are more results than implants.
i literally searched alll the internet and found only 20+ implant results.
then i went my local surgeon (which cannot compared with eppley/yaremchuk) and even that guy has tons of good results.

Proof of MSE? No thanks I don't care what you think so I won't be spending time on finding those I saw
Exactly cause it's cope you fucking dumbass

• MSE(only largens the mouth with nose. so good luck having aesthetically pleasing results)
  • Muhh bones > implants (in reality you can't give enough projection to be a chad with osteotomies)
  • Chewing
  • Mewing
  • Chin tucks
  • Hard mewing (like, seriously bro?)

PS : if you have a really narrow upper jaw, or functional problems then of course it's necessary. otherwise, cope.
* PassiveMaxxing, because women will chat you up idea (waiting untill get hit up 100%)
* Being skiny fat twink or just think. because "it's all about frame laizy coper". Aka, not being somewhat gymmaxxed and bodyfat at or below 15%

example (sad "waiste" of height):
66530735_2140132592776713_7733614960395157504_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
no.
since jaw osteotomies considered functional, there are more results than implants.
i literally searched alll the internet and found only 20+ implant results.
then i went my local surgeon (which cannot compared with eppley/yaremchuk) and even that guy has tons of good results.
And my point still stands, if he had put those online he'd only pick out the good ones, and jaw osteonomies fix bad breathing which is an inevitable result of recession and actually moves your bone around making the muscles longer and your face longer by so. I don't care what your local surgeon says cause he obviously wants money like any surgeon.

@DatGuyYouLike

are implants really preferable to osteotomies. after looking at many i prefer the latter but what do you have to say.

Implants are hit and miss, some look good and natural, some look fake. Osteotomies are probably better but we've yet to see any result posted of a MLF3, to see if it can create a strong enough projection to make a sizeable difference. Andreischev says he can do MLF3 with up to 7mm advancement though, so it sounds promising.

• +1
Implants are hit and miss, some look good and natural, some look fake. Osteotomies are probably better but we've yet to see any result posted of a MLF3, to see if it can create a strong enough projection to make a sizeable difference. Andreischev says he can do MLF3 with up to 7mm advancement though, so it sounds promising.
after looking at most bimax resuls I think they mog most implants.

but with infraorbital/zygomatic osteotomies compared to implants I just don't know. I don't like ZSO for sure though.

Suck my dick you anime watching faggot

this guy seriously thinks I care enough to look up mse ct scans just lol
You been here since 2018 and cannot pull up any evidence to back your coping claims also you have rotted here for 156days

how tall are you

You been here since 2018 and cannot pull up any evidence to back your coping claims also you have rotted here for 156days

how tall are you
How the fuck does my height matter you weeb faggot? There's a difference between not caring and not being able to pull up ct scans and skeletal expansion studies I read a few months ago. And I'm 6ft how is that relevant

but with infraorbital/zygomatic osteotomies compared to implants I just don't know. I don't like ZSO for sure though.

Yeah its retarded to get implants on a recessed jaw, but fortunately I think most people understand that by now lol.

• +1

But custom infraorbital rim implants mog, they have given almost 100% natural looking results that are very aesthetic.

• +1
How the fuck does my height matter you weeb faggot? There's a difference between not caring and not being able to pull up ct scans and skeletal expansion studies I read a few months ago. And I'm 6ft how is that relevant
Because I thought u were a manlet

probably i will end up with eppley full head implant but bones > implants

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam
Good thread op
Add dna methylation stack for height maxxing

• JFL
osteomites is only worth it if you are aiming to get a better QOL or if you already got good base,

• MSE (only largens the mouth while larging the fucking nose. so good luck having aesthetically pleasing results)
  • Chewing
  • Mewing
  • Chin tucks
  • not gymmaxxing by using this outdated, outliner comparison to convince others to ldar. View attachment 817944 . Yeah just use the outliners to stand up on laziness bro.
  • Not considering Hairtransplant, crying only for finasteride. There are numerous good as fuck ht results, it's just expensive.
  • Not trying to socialmax, care only about looks. Of course look > any other gems but don't be an lone retarded rotting cunt at your home.

PS : if you have a really narrow upper jaw, or functional problems then of course osteotomies first necessary.
    otherwise, cope.
That dude On the left isn’t untrained lmao he clearly has muscle

We should do the same thread on biggest false copes people are not doing but are actually beneficial

• Chewing
  • Mewing
  • Chin tucks
  • not gymmaxxing by using this outdated, outliner comparison to convince others to ldar. View attachment 817944 . Yeah just use the outliners to stand up on laziness bro.

otherwise, cope.
Is mk4 cope

Is mk4 cope
maybe not, maybe is. not tested enough. retin a for example is solid, not cope. focus on drugs like this.
depending on a experimental drug is not a good way.

maybe not, maybe is. not tested enough. retin a for example is solid, not cope. focus on drugs like this.
depending on a experimental drug is not a good way.
I'm just gonna spend my money on MK677 cause MK4 isn't really gonna do anything tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back