Biggest looksmaxxing lifefuel

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Is getting ID’d and having the bouncer deny your ID and say no way that’s you. Happened to me a lot to the point it’s just annoying atp. Once they even called the police to verify it and he even said “wow you look way better man” jfl

Looks are everything

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: kiyopon, sayi, 5'7 zoomer and 20 others
Proof you ascended nicely. Nice to hear that btw.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 64865 and lebronjames23
I had the same thing when i went to renew my drivers license that i lost on a lads holiday

The oldcel ladies didn’t believe it was me and asked multiple other people there if it was indeed me jfl

Have you ever tried castor oil for your lashes brows pre latisse btw?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, lebronjames23, med and 1 other person
Is getting ID’d and having the bouncer deny your ID and say no way that’s you. Happened to me a lot to the point it’s just annoying atp. Once they even called the police to verify it and he even said “wow you look way better man” jfl

Looks are everything
did that with my school id before my mini glow,niggas were interrogating me with security

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23
I had the same thing when i went to renew my drivers license that i lost on a lads holiday

The oldcel ladies didn’t believe it was me and asked multiple other people there if it was indeed me jfl
Feels unreal bro, just in general the treatment in life is way different
Yes bro and the ordinary lash serum etc , they give the illusion of your lashes growing cuz it makes them look thicker for like a hour but they don’t seem to actually do much if anything. Latisse and minoxidil only tbh

• +1
Reactions: smallman and nofap
whats ur looks level before and after

• +1
good job man

• Love it
Does your family treat you different btw?
I only really ever see my brothers and mum and tbf they always treated me well. But for example when I am at work I’m treated better I feel and in general people seem way more likely to talk to me and randomly speak to me. Where as before it seemed people would ignore more. Easier to make friends too now

Crazy how people are treated based off their literal face bones and hair essentially

• +1
Reactions: nofap and smallman

Looks are everything
Id chop the bouncers head off if he ever said something like that

• JFL

Looks are everything
Congratulations

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and lebronjames23
mirin, how hard did u ascend?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI
it's the biggest reason why i delay seeing my family frequently so i can see their reactions

Feels unreal bro, just in general the treatment in life is way different

Yes bro and the ordinary lash serum etc , they give the illusion of your lashes growing cuz it makes them look thicker for like a hour but they don’t seem to actually do much if anything. Latisse and minoxidil only tbh
Idk
Seems to be working in my case but I might be coping, my brows are already almost as thick as before and my eyelashes also seem to be growing a little bit after 4 days of use, I suddenly lost my eyebrows in thickness and eyelashes totally randomly 2 months ago or something.

Looks are everything
W :feelsgood:

Yup, happened to me once when I was buying alcohol

Equally it’s suicidefuel when you give them your ID and they say “yup that’s you alright” jfl

Idk
Seems to be working in my case but I might be coping, my brows are already almost as thick as before and my eyelashes also seem to be growing a little bit after 4 days of use, I suddenly lost my eyebrows in thickness and eyelashes totally randomly 2 months ago or something.
Castor oil is effective at keeping the lashes moisturised and healthy, it can also darken them and make them thicker. This will give the appearance that they are growing but they aren't actually. It's still good to use it though

i used castor oil in 2021 to grow my lashes and eyebrows and they grew really well
eyebrows not so much but they got thicker, but lashes got longer and thicker

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Castor oil is effective at keeping the lashes moisturised and healthy, it can also darken them and make them thicker. This will give the appearance that they are growing but they aren't actually. It's still good to use it though
i used castor oil in 2021 to grow my lashes and eyebrows and they grew really well
eyebrows not so much but they got thicker, but lashes got longer and thicker
I’ve seen conflicting opinions on castor oil
For some it thickens the lashes/brows and for some people it doesn’t.
Ive bought castor oil and jamaican black castor oil and use the them both on different eyes. So far it seems that castor oil works better for lenght and the Jamacian one for darkness

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and prince_
I’ve seen conflicting opinions on castor oil
For some it thickens the lashes/brows and for some people it doesn’t.
Ive bought castor oil and jamaican black castor oil and use the them both on different eyes. So far it seems that castor oil works better for lenght and the Jamacian one for darkness
I've used both and the Jamaican one did seem to work better. I only tried castor oil for a month and stopped, but I'm starting again as I can't say if it was effective or not as I only used it for a little amount of time. It definitely did improve my lashes and brows though.

The best way to grow lashes without a doubt is latisse and oral minoxidil, if you don't get the bad side effects from them then I'd definitely use them over castor oil.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I've used both and the Jamaican one did seem to work better. I only tried castor oil for a month and stopped, but I'm starting again as I can't say if it was effective or not as I only used it for a little amount of time. It definitely did improve my lashes and brows though.

The best way to grow lashes without a doubt is latisse and oral minoxidil, if you don't get the bad side effects from them then I'd definitely use them over castor oil.
I know but I don’t want to rape my eye area so I’m going for the safe options. I’ve cope so long with coconut oil that only moisturized them, but made my eyebrows way thicker before they started falling out again

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Jfl fuck the niggers saying proof, not everyone wants their face on a schizo forum ran by curries