Biggest problem with this forum

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
As of right now, you can’t even have discussions with people, because the moment they run out of things to say they’ll just call you either a truecel, curry or manlet. Over the past few days this has happened with me multiple times and just lol. When I say face is more important than height some retard always respons with “you must be 5’9”. This is literally the same as what women do when you tell them looks matter, they respond with “personality blablabla”. The ppl who do this should be permabanned and everyone should take an IQ test upon joining and if they score below 110 they shouldn’t be allowed in.

tags

@Nick.Harte @kebab @WishIwasChico @Eli @anthony111553 @BitchBoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, piec, WishIwasChico and 7 others
cute anime GIF

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
this is literalt what you do

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and socialcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler, socialcel, delonisliterallyme and 3 others
Currycel ramblings dnr !

• JFL
you either a truecel, curry or manlet.

• JFL
dnr, have sex incel

• JFL
Nigga its a forum filled with people who don’t even have their license.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Nick.Harte and socialcel
As of right now, you can’t even have discussions with people, because the moment they run out of things to say they’ll just call you either a truecel, curry or manlet. Over the past few days this has happened with me multiple times and just lol. When I say face is more important than height some retard always respons with “you must be 5’9”. This is literally the same as what women do when you tell them looks matter, they respond with “personality blablabla”. The ppl who do this should be permabanned and everyone should take an IQ test upon joining and if they score below 110 they shouldn’t be allowed in.

tags

Shut up you dumb curry truecel manlet nobody cares what you have to say

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and diamondbill
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and WishIwasChico
you are low iq, manlet, pajeet and a truecel

please, exit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and WishIwasChico

tags

literally everyone you tagged is sub 100 and does everything you listed. brutal cuckoldry.

tags

i have 130 IQ

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon