bimax and gonial angle

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
does bimax change gonial angle?

the more forward grown you are the more your gonions look protruded relative to your midface. so bimax creates the illusion of "outward gonions" given the fact that you have had strong masseter muscles since puberty which caused the gonions to everse outward. hence the gonial angle lowered. bimax has a similar effect to this. except gonial eversion - almost impossible to do in adulthood w/o jaw implants

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, wsada and 5'7 zoomer
Bimax can potentially change your gonial angle

the more forward grown you are the more your gonions look protruded relative to your midface. so bimax creates the illusion of "outward gonions" given the fact that you have had strong masseter muscles since puberty which caused the gonions to everse outward. hence the gonial angle lowered. bimax has a similar effect to this. except gonial eversion - almost impossible to do in adulthood w/o jaw implants
so i can go from 120 to 115-117 with bimax

"3) Orthognathic surgery (bimax aurgery) never creates any improvement in the gonial angles and in many cases actually makes it worse. Jaw angle shape changes can only be done with implants." - Eppley

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and smoth
"3) Orthognathic surgery (bimax aurgery) never creates any improvement in the gonial angles and in many cases actually makes it worse. Jaw angle shape changes can only be done with implants." - Eppley
which is better ccw or implants?

yes this is due to the fact that the more forward grown your face is the worse your mandible will look if it is not up to par. what i mean by this is almost everyone on r/mewing. they all have forward grown faces due to hardmewing all the time and good tongue posture but do not have the sufficient bite force/masticatory muscles in puberty to cause gonial eversion, hence making their mandible look set back from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
yes this is due to the fact that the more forward grown your face is the worse your mandible will look if it is not up to par. what i mean by this is almost everyone on r/mewing. they all have forward grown faces due to hardmewing all the time and good tongue posture but do not have the sufficient bite force/masticatory muscles in puberty to cause gonial eversion, hence making their mandible look set back from the front.
bimax also make jaw wider, isnt it?

also a reason why people like hexum are so rare. A wide mandible with everted gonions and good pogonion projection coupled with forward growth would literally mean a gigachad cro-magnon tier specimen

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
gut, bimax+jaw angle implants=chad
something for chin as well. forward growth + narrow mandible almost always means a bad chin. a good chin with a wide mandible and forward grown maxilla = chad.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
This oversimplifies a very complex topic imo, mewing is good for kids, yes. But after certain growth stages it's pretty much set, nothing you will do will change the bone structure without surgery. Chewing is definetly important during childhood, aswell as correct tongue posture. But the foundation of all is your genetics. if your palate is narrow from birth, or your teeth are crowded from a young age, you can forget to mew properly without fucking you up. You will automatically swallow on your lower jaw causing CW movement like it did with my face.

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
How to avoid this?

No since it doesn't increase the length of your ramus.

Can’t rotation upswing the mandible?