Sean O'Pry downgrowth

caiolindo

caiolindo

Gold
Doesn't sounds crazy how dowgrown is Sean? His gonial angle is about 127 degrees and his mandibular plane angle is about 26 degrees, even with this, Sean is the highest paid male model for like 10 years.
What do you think about this?

Attachments

• imagem_2024-04-24_152727065.png
    imagem_2024-04-24_152727065.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SEANFRANKFURT(1) (1).jpg
    SEANFRANKFURT(1) (1).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
luck and never getting up

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
down-grown mental protuberance = tall chin.

having a low gonial angle isn't ideal aesthetically, most people are better off around a 120~ degree angle, you need a very long ramus to be able to pull off having a low angle.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, Lonenely sigma, nathan and 5 others

having a low gonial angle isn't ideal aesthetically, most people are better off around a 120~ degree angle, you need a very long ramus to be able to pull off having a low angle.
my ramus to mandible ratio is about 0.55 for a 122 degree gonial angle, for an ideal 0.7 ratio and jaw shape it should be 80 mm (currently is 63,12 mm), it doesn't seems ideal but it's not bad tho.
thanks for the high iq reply

• +1
Reactions: NordicStarvemaxxer and Sodoku

also, is that the reason why his gonion looks inward?

my ramus to mandible ratio is about 0.55 for a 122 degree gonial angle, for an ideal 0.7 ratio and jaw shape it should be 80 mm (currently is 63,12 mm), it doesn't seems ideal but it's not bad tho.
thanks for the high iq reply

I made a meme about this once, o'pry's face doesn't allow for a low gonial angle it literally destroys his entire face and he's better off down-grown, most people are.

also, is that the reason why his gonion looks inward?
most men have some flare on their gonions regardless of whether they're downgrown.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, datboijj and BlackpilledPlatypus
autism

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
LOL
Sean O'Craft
funnily enough I'm usually the only one defending down-growth even though I'm also the only one that doesn't have it.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and datboijj
head is clearly tilted down

frankfurt plane is bottom of the orbital, not bottom of the eye

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, optimisticzoomer and Magnum Opus
funnily enough I'm usually the only one defending down-growth even though I'm also the only one that doesn't have it.
I've always found this strange, you seem to be very forward grown and you keep saying that a certain degree of downward growth isn't that bad, it's an interesting point of view, it seems correct to me

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I've always found this strange, you seem to be very forward grown and you keep saying that a certain degree of downward growth isn't that bad, it's an interesting point of view, it seems correct to me
I'd have a better chin if I was more down-grown.

notice the bulge on his chin sticks down?

Selfieside02445 1

basically I don't have that at all, it's all horizontal.

if it did grow down I'd have a mega tall chin.

not saying it would look good, I'm already an ogre without that, but that is how it works anatomically.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I'd have a better chin if I was more down-grown.

notice the bulge on his chin sticks down?

View attachment 2878500

basically I don't have that at all, it's all horizontal.

if it did grow down I'd have a mega tall chin.

View attachment 2878506
Forget that bro, a shorter chin suits you better, you're Superman like.
Black hair, white skin, blue eyes, very solid jaw.
With a chin that tall you would be scary.

Forget that bro, a shorter chin suits you better, you're Superman like.
Black hair, white skin, blue eyes, very solid jaw.
With a chin that tall you would be scary.
I don't have black hair anymore I dyed it for an experiment last year because people kept arguing dark has more appeal.

protip: it doesn't.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dehydrated, datboijj, wsada and 1 other person
I don't have black hair anymore I dyed it for an experiment last year because people kept arguing dark has more appeal.

protip: it doesn't.
as a guy with black hair i can confirm that (my skin undertone is also terrible, between white and red like Taylor Lautner but whiter)

• +1
Reactions: Orc
as a guy with black hair i can confirm that (my skin undertone is also terrible, between white and red like Taylor Lautner but whiter)
I was getting more matches on OLD with black hair, but these matches didn't actually lead to more dates, and the quality of the chat replies were far lower, also got approached less in real life, and not even by a little, like a major difference, people are constantly trying to talk to me while my hair is lighter, I think it works in my favor by mellowing down my ogre characteristics.

I was getting more matches on OLD with black hair, but these matches didn't actually lead to more dates, and the quality of the chat replies were far lower, also got approached less in real life, and not even by a little, like a major difference, people are constantly trying to talk to me while my hair is lighter, I think it works in my favor by mellowing down my ogre characteristics.
probably
how light is your natural hair?

probably
how light is your natural hair?
dirty blonde in the winter, light blond in the summer, usually a mix of both it photobleaches very easily from the sun.

dirty blonde in the winter, light blond in the summer, usually a mix of both it photobleaches very easily from the sun.
very unique coloring (idk where you live but here you would be the only one w this coloring)

very unique coloring (idk where you live but here you would be the only one w this coloring)
dirty blond is the most common haircolor here, but the photobleaching I have is abnormal.

Long7

here's an old picture from back when I was 16 and had long hair, you can see the different color strands I get.

dirty blond is the most common haircolor here, but the photobleaching I have is abnormal.

View attachment 2878532

here's an old picture from back when I was 16 and had long hair, you can see the different color strands I get.
16 and full beard
brutal geneticpill

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
"downgrowth" is schizo tranny nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
I've had a full beard since 12 or 13, still can't grow chest hair at 31, no arm pit hair either, no hair on torso, it only grows on my forearms and calves.

early and late combined.
all the men in my family have beards, I turned 18 yesterday and I haven't had any yet

He mostly just short ramus depth. “Downward growth” is a meme for the most part and it’s just a normal masculine trait.

He mostly just short ramus depth. “Downward growth” is a meme for the most part and it’s just a normal masculine trait.
Is ramus depth the same thing as ramus length?

He is recessed but the more important is the sum of the parts

Is ramus depth the same thing as ramus length?
You can have average ramus length but a high gonial angle if it’s slanted inwards (feminine).

• Hmm...
Reactions: caiolindo

ye downgrowth is ideal id say hexum has the ideal at around 124, he has a super long lower third

• +1
Reactions: F36
You can have average ramus length but a high gonial angle if it’s slanted inwards (feminine).
how do you distinguish inward slanted ramus? by the bigonial bizygo ratio?

The deranged autism of this site.

Attachments

• 4076100_Screenshot_2024-04-16-18-45-39-892_com.whatsapp.jpg
    4076100_Screenshot_2024-04-16-18-45-39-892_com.whatsapp.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 0
i know you have already done it for me, but could you do it again please?
Inward. You can either lengthen it or make the gonial angle smaller at the same time.

so a curved shaped ramus like barretts would be an example of inwardly slanted?
Yes. Not sure what you mean by “curved” but Barett is a good example.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo