Can someone please morph my face with proper forward growth :D?

S

seeker

Platinum
Need to post on Instagram (jk). Here are some of my side effects from downgrowth:
- high gonial angle
- recessed chin
- recessed/flat (maxilla grew down, both of my parents have model tier zygos) maxilla
- ^ lack of cheekbones (I have highest cheekbones I think but they're not obvious. my father has highset)
- a much longer midface. my midface was much more compact when I was younger, though I've been prob mouthbreathing since out of the womb lol cuz I got a babypic in which my mouth is open

some more stuff too. reasoning is I want to look at my actual potential (theoretical) to consider future surgeries. though @BlackpillRemedy has already planned what I need, thanks to him

Thank you :D. lmk if a better pic is needed

Attachments

• 20240327_112707.jpg
    20240327_112707.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, vzidel, ALP and 2 others
Need to post on Instagram (jk). Here are some of my side effects from downgrowth:
- high gonial angle
- recessed chin
- recessed/flat (maxilla grew down, both of my parents have model tier zygos) maxilla
- ^ lack of cheekbones (I have highest cheekbones I think but they're not obvious. my father has highset)
- a much longer midface. my midface was much more compact when I was younger, though I've been prob mouthbreathing since out of the womb lol cuz I got a babypic in which my mouth is open

some more stuff too. reasoning is I want to look at my actual potential (theoretical) to consider future surgeries. though @BlackpillRemedy has already planned what I need, thanks to him

Post a side profile btw I cant morph rn sory

• +1
Reactions: seeker
- high gonial angle
- recessed chin

You don’t look downgrown, you may be recessed. But you don’t look like you suffer from a hooked nose, and also your undereyes are really good, not recessed. These two are the main traits for downgrowth, they are affected the most.

A high gonial angle does not mean downgrowth:
IMG 0673

This dude has exceptional facial growth, yet has a high gonial angle. Also flat zygos do exist from downgrowth, but it’s hard to explain. There will be less projection, but the bone mass will still exist there despite being positioned incorrectly.

Bone mass is only lost if you had extractions/ severe trauma to area etc.

• +1

Attachments

• 4013696_20240315_132125.jpg
    4013696_20240315_132125.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240323_221224_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_221224_Chrome.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PseduoAryan and barettrealrx
You don’t look downgrown, you may be recessed. But you don’t look like you suffer from a hooked nose, and also your undereyes are really good, not recessed. These two are the main traits for downgrowth, they are affected the most.

A high gonial angle does not mean downgrowth:
View attachment 2822347
This dude has exceptional facial growth, yet has a high gonial angle. Also flat zygos do exist from downgrowth, but it’s hard to explain. There will be less projection, but the bone mass will still exist there despite being positioned incorrectly.

Bone mass is only lost if you had extractions/ severe trauma to area etc.
I'm severely down grown dude. I got evaluated by a literal doctor, and every single person here has said that I'm downgrown. I also got evaluated for a downgrown maxilla. Both of my parents, my grandparents, my cousins, my siblings, have some of the best zygos, I'm literally the only one without plastic level surgery projection/zygo curve

I'm severely down grown dude. I got evaluated by a literal doctor, and every single person here has said that I'm downgrown. I also got evaluated for a downgrown maxilla. Both of my parents, my grandparents, my cousins, my siblings, have some of the best zygos, I'm literally the only one without plastic level surgery projection/zygo curve
Just saw your pics, yeah you are downgrown. But I don’t think it has affected your nose. That would make sense, my nose was fine all of a sudden till it wasn’t late puberty. Your fat pads are hiding your underlying bone structure. You also look slightly bloated. Nevertheless, you look young man. I’d try to not involve yourself with the black pill until you turn 20, this is a bleak area of the internet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Send a side picture. I’m not saying you are recessed but downgrowth is slightly different. You could be tbh, and your fat pads are hiding your underlying bone structure. You also look slightly bloated. Nevertheless, you look young man. I’d try to not involve yourself with the black pill until you turn 20, this is a bleak area of the internet.
Ye I sent it. I am very downgrown, I'm also lean, it's not fat it's bonelessness. I gotcha bro thanks <3

• +1
Reactions: greycel
(I have highest cheekbones I think but they're not obvious. my father has highset)
You dont have highset cheekbones at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, seeker and sub5c3l
why do you keep posting yourself here

• +1
Get off this forum Bhai Ure too nice and innocent

• +1
Reactions: seeker and sub5c3l
Get off this forum Bhai Ure too nice and innocent
no u bhai. haha inshaAllah, these are my last few posts for a while. I just wanna make sure I have no reason to open this forum again. thank u bhai<3

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
no u bhai. haha inshaAllah, these are my last few posts for a while. I just wanna make sure I have no reason to open this forum again. thank u bhai<3
Bhai Jaan you can just research about it without making an acc. I admire your kindness you never said anything rude to me even in your previous posts.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, seeker and sub5c3l
Bro get rid of the fucking mole

• +1
Bhai Jaan you can just research about it without making an acc. I admire your kindness you never said anything rude to me even in your previous posts.
It is only the teachings of those who I claim to follow brother. Yeah true ngl, I did go through Botb but all the threads seemed too 'general' and I want specific tips so I post my face here. Not gonna lie I have gotten 99% of info that I need, but I want this morph to just consider my future plans further. ur so kind brother, thank u so much. it's very rare to find people who actually care about other people, im not sure what religion you believe in so sorry if this is offensive but may Allah reward you

• +1
Your fat pads are hiding your underlying bone structure.
His fat pads don't hide anything, he's not bloated, you can clearly see he's thin. The reason his face looks chubby is bc of a lack of bone support.

But I don’t think it has affected your nose. That would make sense, my nose was fine all of a sudden till it wasn’t late puberty.
His nasal tip is rotated downward due to a recessed and downgrown maxilla, anterior repositioning of the maxilla will perfect the nasal shape and make the nose smaller both literally and relatively to the rest of his face

I’d try to not involve yourself with the black pill until you turn 20, this is a bleak area of the internet.
I think he was smart, now he'll be prepared for what's to come and will be mentally prepared for surgery way ahead of time. Also since he joined so early he'll be able to skip the discovery process and will get surgery in his mid 20s instead of his late 20s, allowing him to enjoy a longer part of his youth IMO

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and seeker
weight and height?

• +1
- high gonial angle
- recessed chin

I'll make a much more accurate morph of your side profile accounting for all spatial references and post it tonight in a case breakdown

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and seeker
His fat pads don't hide anything, he's not bloated, you can clearly see he's thin. The reason his face looks chubby is bc of a lack of bone support.

His nasal tip is rotated downward due to a recessed and downgrown maxilla, anterior repositioning of the maxilla will perfect the nasal shape and make the nose smaller both literally and relatively to the rest of his face

I think he was smart, now he'll be prepared for what's to come and will be mentally prepared for surgery way ahead of time. Also since he joined so early he'll be able to skip the discovery process and will get surgery in his mid 20s instead of his late 20s, allowing him to enjoy a longer part of his youth IMO
high iq post

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
I'll make a much more accurate morph of your side profile accounting for all spatial references and post it tonight in a case breakdown
LETS GOOOOOOO, I feel like pulling an all nighter for it. we lit bro, appreciate u

• +1
U look young bahi why don't try mewing chew hgh and vitamins first

• +1
U look young bahi why don't try mewing chew hgh and vitamins first
mewing won't help me much, but I'm doing it and also chewing and gym

• +1
Post a side profile taken further back/away from camera... without glasses

• +1
shave ur face, makes u look musty, also u should see if there’s a surgery to fix ur ear , it seems lower than normal and at a strange angle

• +1
Real shit

• +1
Reactions: seeker and NoseProphecy
- high gonial angle
- recessed chin

7BA5A330 0F53 40C8 90EF 369F2335167B

• +1
Effects of forehead implants + rhino + lower lip protrusion + chin implants
he has lip incompetence, you wouldn't be able to create a lower lip protrusion without bimax, otherwise his inability to naturally seal his lips would become worse.

Also genio/chin implant would probably get nowhere close to the jaw increase you made in his case.

The morph looks very aesthetic tho, but it'd be accomplished with bimax rather than the other surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: seeker and barettrealrx
he has lip incompetence, you wouldn't be able to create a lower lip protrusion without bimax, otherwise his inability to naturally seal his lips would become worse.

Also genio/chin implant would probably get nowhere close to the jaw increase you made in his case.

The morph looks very aesthetic tho, but it'd be accomplished with bimax rather than the other surgeries.
Dang u are high iq af mind if I ask you how to fix Brachycephaly?

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Dang u are high iq af mind if I ask you how to fix Brachycephaly?
I don't know, not my speciality, I am not well read at all in neurocranium deformity corrections, sorry, bro.

Perhaps it could be partially masked with titanium/peek custom implants, but tbh for me brachycephaly isn't a big aesthetic concern, I feel like the facial part of the skull plays a bigger role, but that's just my personal taste, not sure what other people think about the importance of the neurocranium shape in particular.

• +1
I don't know, not my speciality, I am not well read at all in neurocranium deformity corrections, sorry, bro.

Perhaps it could be partially masked with titanium/peek custom implants, but tbh for me brachycephaly isn't a big aesthetic concern, I feel like the facial part of the skull plays a bigger role, but that's just my personal taste, not sure what other people think about the importance of the neurocranium shape in particular.
It makes ur skull wide example Leonardo dicapiro

It makes ur skull wide example Leonardo dicapiro
I think you mean brachyfacial, then, which are broad and short faces.

To fix a class 1 occlusion non recessed brachyfacial shape, you can do a clockwise rotation of the occlusal plane, that lengthens the face, making it appear less broad.

TLDR: You give them bimax.

• Love it
  • +1

To fix a class 1 occlusion non recessed brachyfacial shape, you can do a clockwise rotation of the occlusal plane, that lengthens the face, making it appear less broad.

Very nice

- high gonial angle
- recessed chin

bad assimetry:think:

• +1
- high gonial angle
- recessed chin

Only @BrahminBoss can help you
Take the rameriz pill

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx

Also can vertical Genioplasty achieve same effect? I don’t wanna be dogmaxxed with bimax

Also can vertical Genioplasty achieve same effect? I don’t wanna be dogmaxxed with bimax
Probably not, if u look like Leo di Caprio a genio alone would probably make u look goofy.

If this is about you DM with pictures for proper assessment

your pheno is beyond over tier. forget about looksmaxxing just betabuxx in India.

• +1
- high gonial angle
- recessed chin

Damn what is that big ass black dot on ur nose