Bimax, Genio - Which one of these can increase jaw and chin height?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I made a morph and realized with my SFS, the only thing holding me back is a taller chin, and then a taller jaw (mandible bone) for my front profile. I don't need jaw width just height. I have a oval face like Christian Bale but he has the chin and jaw height I need.

Now my question is, would a BSSO or genio be able to achieve this?

I want to avoid implants and fillers because -> Implants are either too bulky and give a bloated look, or too tight and give a jaw filler look. Want to avoid ajw fillers because they're too temporary and id need a shit ton of it to cover my whole jaw every year

Why dont you consult with a good surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and RoyaleWithCheese
If you cant afford a consultation, how will you afford the surgery
Moneymaxx first dude
ye i just dont wanna have to wait, a few more years of age and it wont even be worth it tbh

how do i consult as poorcel?
same, i can afford bimax in 3rd world countries right now like turkey, India, maybe s.korea but i wanna go to Italy or US

If you cant afford a consultation, how will you afford the surgery
Moneymaxx first dude
true, I'm moneymaxxing rn to afford it, bimax is one surgery u don't want to go wrong

ye i just dont wanna have to wait, a few more years of age and it wont even be worth it tbh
it is worth it at every age under 35 but ill get it before 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
it is worth it at every age under 35 but ill get it before 25
im mid 20s rn so its a brutal in limbo age for surgery, id say osteotomy is still worth under 30 and even beyond if you biologically age like amnesia, minor implants should be viable at all ages

im mid 20s rn so its a brutal in limbo age for surgery, id say osteotomy is still worth under 30 and even beyond if you biologically age like amnesia, minor implants should be viable at all ages
im 20 rn bro, im pulling off all nighters all day to be good to land a 6 figure job out of college. What do you do for work? If you can save 10k you can get bimax in turkey or S. Korea. If you can save 20k you can get it in Italy. If you're in the US and have a good insurance you can get it under 10k out of pocket or even less. Try getting a job with a great insurance it goes a long way in the US

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 4397
Dnrd post but read some of the replies. Ascend ideally before 25. Women will have the notion you're objectively young as long as you're 25 or younger. If u ascend at for example 24 for thru surgery it's normal to date at most 5 years younger so you could snatch a low bodycount girl and dickmog her exes as long as you've been doing PE this whole time

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Dnrd post but read some of the replies. Ascend ideally before 25. Women will have the notion you're objectively young as long as you're 25 or younger. If u ascend at for example 24 for thru surgery it's normal to date at most 5 years younger so you could snatch a low bodycount girl and dickmog her exes as long as you've been doing PE this whole time
ill probably get a girl before bimax, my reasons are body dysmorphia and disgust with my face but for some reason girls ain't disgusted by it they like me back.

also body count is cope in 2023 every girl got 5 bodies by 20 so u ain't getting that, ill ascend by 23 if all goes well, my dick alr big so I'm good trhee

im 20 rn bro, im pulling off all nighters all day to be good to land a 6 figure job out of college. What do you do for work? If you can save 10k you can get bimax in turkey or S. Korea. If you can save 20k you can get it in Italy. If you're in the US and have a good insurance you can get it under 10k out of pocket or even less. Try getting a job with a great insurance it goes a long way in the US
i fucked around in uni drugmaxxing for years and was a shit head all around. lost most of the degeneracy and got 2 years of credits left so just wageslaving part time rn and trying to finish asap. might have to employ high iq fraud tho but also probably dont as a cheap lower third is all i need.

my reasons are body dysmorphia and disgust with my face
Internal disgust you feel for your face is set by the standard of other people, whether it is women or .org users
ill probably get a girl before bimax
Another chads.org member
girls like me back.
Blackpill commandment #69: thou shall not cope
also body count is cope in 2023 every girl got 5 bodies by 20
I agree, but 5 is better than 20. Gotta be lucky in highschool to have a chance at tight virgin pussy.
ill ascend by 23
Share plan or pm

my dick alr big so I'm good trhee
Heard this from every looksmaxxer I've ever given advice to. Just invest in penimaster pro or phallosan. It works.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Internal disgust you feel for your face is set by the standard of other people, whether it is women or .org users

Another chads.org member

Blackpill commandment #69: thou shall not cope

I agree, but 5 is better than 20. Gotta be lucky in highschool to have a chance at tight virgin pussy.

Share plan or pm

Heard this from every looksmaxxer I've ever given advice to. Just invest in penimaster pro or phallosan. It works.
in college i get appraoched so im pretty sure others don't feel disgust but i do because i have different standards

lol cant get surgery at 5 + yeah in high school i was ugly as shit

ill PM plan

whats penimaster, i don't wanna damage my dick bro