Getting a Genioplasty once i get the money

L

lanylanylany

Iron
So, this is my first post because i really wanted to just search for info about softmaxxing here but this is more personal and involves surgeries so i wanna reasearch as much as possible, so basically my plan is, summer 2025 to get Genioplasty because my side profile is tragic and genio seems like the best way to fix it, since it also moves the soft tissue along with the bone, hoping it could help my front profile too and kinda lift my lower face. So anyways here's 1 photo of my side profile. (i can post more picture in DM)

20240330 220807
(horrible)

the recessed chin (i guess jaw also) is completely messing up the side profile, and i need some advice if Genio is the right for me and how do i figure out the movements, i always thought i need just horizontal movement dont think i need some vertical but im not an expert at all so yeah. Also where do you find surgeons that will do this as best as possible. Preferably something in Central Europe, because it is cheaper than going to turkey and i live there, i have searched for some, but no signs of genioplasty, only mentoplasty which i googled and seems to be the same thing (?). So yeah id appreciate some recommendation and i have set myself 1 year (+ few months) to rethink this and make the money for it.

Also does genioplasty fix the downturned lips or is that a job for fillers?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Blond3cel
Best bet would be go to an one of the Surgeon Goats in Italy and ask them maybe your a canidate for an Trimax.

Best bet would be go to an one of the Surgeon Goats in Italy and ask them maybe your a canidate for an Trimax
I don't think i'd ever wanna do double jaw surgery or any jaw surgery except genio because i mean i don't need the perfect jaw (i mean id want it but i dont think its worth the struggle money
and recovery), and genio seemed perfect since i could do it at summer break just before the college to get the best definition maybe combined with some jaw fillers because damn getting trimax would be like a really big decision.

But damn trimax results from safi look real good

You don't need it.
Lose some bf