Has anyone ever fixed hypertrophic acne scars on face at home??

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
IMG 7028

Not my pic but basically exactly what i have, just annoying ass colorless bumps that make my side profile look disgusting when there is overhead lighting that really make them pop.

They’re really only on my nose and around my nose, and I know that steroid injections at the derm usually fix these, but i have so much scattered and its prolly expensive as shit to get all those injected.

Is there ANYTHING i can do at home to make them a bit flatter (dermastamping maybe idfk??:feelswhy:) they’ve remained for over a year so i know that they are scars, not typical acne.

also would insurance in america cover the cost for all the steroid shots if i were to get them or no because it is for cosmetic reasons??

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
plan a trip abroad to asia and get laser or cortesteroid done with a derm while ur there, can be a bitch to afford in america

plan a trip abroad to asia and get laser or cortesteroid done with a derm while ur there, can be a bitch to afford in america
Shit bro doesnt this scar stuff need like multiple sessions tho? cant keep flying out to some chinese nigga named shzonpingwing to get injected every month

Shit bro doesnt this scar stuff need like multiple sessions tho? cant keep flying out to some chinese nigga named shzonpingwing to get injected every month
idk about these types of scars tbh, can u do chemical peels at home?

I think only some kind of laser treatments or medical grade peels can reduce them. Ive tried every at home treatment but theyre still there.
Also I believe you can not get rid of them completely but reduction definitely. Maybe you can try microdermabrasion first.

yes there is

View attachment 2852262

Not my pic but basically exactly what i have, just annoying ass colorless bumps that make my side profile look disgusting when there is overhead lighting that really make them pop.

They’re really only on my nose and around my nose, and I know that steroid injections at the derm usually fix these, but i have so much scattered and its prolly expensive as shit to get all those injected.

Is there ANYTHING i can do at home to make them a bit flatter (dermastamping maybe idfk??:feelswhy:) they’ve remained for over a year so i know that they are scars, not typical acne.

also would insurance in america cover the cost for all the steroid shots if i were to get them or no because it is for cosmetic reasons??
try corticosteroids

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
derma stamping helped me with scars on my forehead

• +1
i do 2mm once a week
What kind of scars was it tho? Like the ones in the pic i originally posted or were they like pits

Attachments

• Snapchat-1714910270.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • +1