Bimax + midface implants = lefort 3

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If your recessed and want to have a lefort 3 then this is the combo to go with , very few surgeons would perform lefort 3 that's the surgery only for deformed guys .
But that combo would be performed by every surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 18582
the problem is that you can end up weird because where lefort3 also advances the nose, bimax only advances the lower tier of the upper maxilla , and so if you do zygos implants after that it may look uncanny
it sucks
(But still better than nothing)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, humanoidsub7, terrorblade and 3 others
Lefort 3 mogs, chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, becomingnearperfect and 5.5psl
the problem is that you can end up weird because where lefort3 also advances the nose too, bimax only advances the lower tier of the upper maxilla , and so if you do zygos implants after that it may look uncanny
it sucks
(But still better than nothing)
most downward grown people have protruding noses anyway and so filling in the face around it is the solution

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, terrorblade, Mewton and 2 others
LeFort 3 is a joke surgery, it's like using windows 95 in 2023
i prefer a more modern, aggressive, and radical solution -- custom implants to the upper midface

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soylant, Manfrommars, CyberPsychodelic and 1 other person
most downward grown people have protruding noses anyway and so filling in the face around it is the solution
do you have any big ascension to show?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Probably need rhinoplasty as well to not have a squashed in looking nose, and Supraorbital implants for harmony.

Overall it’s just “either cut and move, or screw a bit of plastic to, every bone in your face” which is honestly probably worse than an actual lefort 3 but as we know, you can’t get those.

wish all threads on this forum were as high iq as this (incoming greycel persecution)

for aethetics reason i dont see a reason to do lefort 3

Just do lefort 2 + implant

Lefort 1 is not enough in some case the nose have to be bringing forward with the lower third

for aethetics reason i dont see a reason to do lefort 3

Just do lefort 2 + implant

Lefort 1 is not enough in some case the nose have to be bringing forward with the lower third
will doctors even perform lf2 on non-deformed patients

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and humanoidsub7
I don't think anyone here will get LF3 no way any surgeon does that normally

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and terrorblade
Even if you had unlimited money and a personal mengele i wouldnt get lefort3 over lefort1 and peek implantes

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and terrorblade
will doctors even perform lf2 on non-deformed patients
I was thinking about that and i think, it's supply and demand, more demand is needed for surgeons to train and practice to become more democratic.

I do not know if the lefort 2 considerably increases certain risks, you should ask @RealSurgerymax

but I my opinion, the main reason is that there is no demand for lefort 2 because most of the people who do this kind of surgery don't even know what lefort 1 is, and do what surgeons are used to doing

Last edited:
I was thinking about that and i think, it's supply and demand, more demand is needed for surgeons to train and practice to become more democratic.

I do not know if the lefort 2 considerably increases certain risks, you should ask @RealSurgerymax

but I my opinion, the main reason is that there is no demand for lefort 2 because most of the people who do this kind of surgery don't even know what lefort 1 is, and do what surgeons are used to doing
eh I guess that’s one good thing about bp going mainstream is there will be a greater demand for aesthetic surgery and thus more surgeons offering these extreme procedures

Perfectly designed and installed custom implants combimed with paransal osteotomy/Lefort 2 will provide far better results than Lefort 3- L3 will make your eyes too deep set and you dont have as much control.

Perfectly designed and installed custom implants combimed with paransal osteotomy/Lefort 2 will provide far better results than Lefort 3- L3 will make your eyes too deep set and you dont have as much control.
nobody is gonna perform a lf2 on you if you aren’t deformed