BIMAX Nerve Damage [Fearfuel]

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
she supposedly spent 120k on her jaw surgery and this is the result. wtf ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I'm starting to think I'm in a simulation/am a social experiment where they're trying to destroy my life as much as possible, so I'm scared that if I do it they will also cause nerve damage to force suicide

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Informationcapitali, aspiringexcel and 10 others
I'm starting to think I'm in a simulation/am a social experiment where they're trying to destroy my life as much as possible, so I'm scared that if I do it they will also cause nerve damage to force suicide
scarry but thankfully not that common. truely a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 8771
Bimax wont fix her caved in midface

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Maalik and Deleted member 20064
Ascension or death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Maalik and datboijj
probably done in the US. she shouldve went to turkey or pakistan you know, the places where Saludon got his shit done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 8771
120k. insane bro. LA doctors bad?
most of them are just scam-artist playing into the delusion of superficial newly rich people wanting to make it in showbizz. They have no sense for natural good-looking results, as everyone there thinks that they are "exceptional" and want to look that way.

Nowhere else on earth will you find so many obviously over-filled bimbos with teeth as white as paper. That are obviously fake.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, lightskinbengali, Informationcapitali and 9 others
Probably a surgeon in Beverly Hills lmao, natural selection :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Corleone, aspiringexcel and 2 others
keep getting your life being determined by 1% chances

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 19766
probably done in the US. she shouldve went to turkey or pakistan you know, the places where Saludon got his shit done
harvey specter v GIF by Suits

Don't be so fearful. She actually needs a revision with a CT scan to see how assymetrical the bimax was, with a more qualified surgeon and to unattach the muscle tissues so they can reset and re attach.

If she did that she would be fine. Except she's a woman so she will probably do absolutely nothing and remain botched looking.

Don't worry.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, zura, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
her own fault for not vetting her surgeon for such a complicated procedure. imagine going to just some guy to break your face in two

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
her own fault for not vetting her surgeon for such a complicated procedure. imagine going to just some guy to break your face in two
Dr. Hanna is pretty accomplished and well known for extremely complicated surgeries tho, esp surgeries much more complicated than hers...not really her fault

She looks hot tho even with recession :p

Don't be so fearful. She actually needs a revision with a CT scan to see how assymetrical the bimax was, with a more qualified surgeon and to unattach the muscle tissues so they can reset and re attach.

If she did that she would be fine. Except she's a woman so she will probably do absolutely nothing and remain botched looking.

Don't worry.
Who is more qualified in usa than Dr. Hanna? /genuine
who would you go to for a revision on a case like this?
(interested in non-usa surgeons too, but ideally usa)

Last edited:

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Who is more qualified in usa than Dr. Hanna? /genuine
who would you go to for a revision on a case like this?
(interested in non-usa surgeons too, but ideally usa)
@RealSurgerymax

@RealSurgerymax
I can connect you with a good surgeon in Europe, America, South America, Istanbul that I have a close touch with. Just depends where you wanna go/stay

I can connect you with a good surgeon in Europe, America, South America, Istanbul that I have a close touch with. Just depends where you wanna go/stay
How many of the ones on the more affordable side are willing to install orbital w/ saddle? And is full skull CBCT taken immediately after bimax sufficient for you to design infrazygos from? This is the model CBCT:

The G7.

know any australian surgeons? also I dm'ed you on insta. @RealSurgerymax

There are always going to be unlucky ones.

As incels we have the advantage that if we get botched we can just rope. Life quality was virtually zero before anyway.

Foids had good life quality to begin with and actually have something to lose. It’s insane that they get surgeries when they should just follow their own blue pill advice and work on their personalities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766